ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 39
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2021 General Fitness thread
Buehler445 11:48 AM 01-02-2021
How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:31 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Here’s motivation for you Billay.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=113
Sweat pants arent gray. Pass.
[Reply]
Shoes 03:03 PM 04-20-2021
Lew lets get back to talking about these boner pills- picking up my tadalafil today, how often are you taking it?

5 mg every 3 days?
[Reply]
lewdog 06:26 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Lew lets get back to talking about these boner pills- picking up my tadalafil today, how often are you taking it?

5 mg every 3 days?
I usually just take it for 1-2 workouts per week where I want a pump. Chest and arms days. But yes, not more than every 3 days.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:27 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Sweat pants arent gray. Pass.
I don’t own a single pair of sweat pants.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:46 PM 04-20-2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:06 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I don’t own a single pair of sweat pants.
You literally just posted a pic of you in some or were tho your bfs?
[Reply]
lewdog 07:19 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You literally just posted a pic of you in some or were tho your bfs?
What?

Those are shorts. Black shorts.

Are you color blind and gay?
[Reply]
Brody Wa 08:17 PM 04-20-2021
I just started working out again after a year off with the restrictions due to Covid. I have lost 90 pounds off my bench and I lost 10 pull ups. It will probably take 6 months to get back where I was.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:36 AM 04-21-2021
I've had a rough winter. I've been so down, haven't worked out, haven't watched my eating close enough. I gained back some weight after losing so much and it's got me wrapped around the axle.

I gotta get outta this shithole before it kills me.
[Reply]
loochy 07:41 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
I just started working out again after a year off with the restrictions due to Covid. I have lost 90 pounds off my bench and I lost 10 pull ups. It will probably take 6 months to get back where I was.

I doubt it. It comes back fast. Muscle memory is a real thing.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:26 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I've had a rough winter. I've been so down, haven't worked out, haven't watched my eating close enough. I gained back some weight after losing so much and it's got me wrapped around the axle.

I gotta get outta this shithole before it kills me.
I know you are down with the ganj. I was smoking way too much for a couple months. I took a 3 week t-break and found I had much more energy. I coupled that with weight training, and all of a sudden shitty foods like cereal and carbs started tasting bad. Even beer tastes like shit right now. I've cut out alcohol, and started getting my MJ fix through Delta 8 dereived from hemp. Keeping those activities down to just the weekend. I am so much more energetic and creative when I'm relatively clean. It can be hard to forget. I'm down 7 lbs in the last 2 months and a pant size. Sporting a 36 waist, would like to be back to 34.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:38 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I know you are down with the ganj. I was smoking way too much for a couple months. I took a 3 week t-break and found I had much more energy. I coupled that with weight training, and all of a sudden shitty foods like cereal and carbs started tasting bad. Even beer tastes like shit right now. I've cut out alcohol, and started getting my MJ fix through Delta 8 dereived from hemp. Keeping those activities down to just the weekend. I am so much more energetic and creative when I'm relatively clean. It can be hard to forget. I'm down 7 lbs in the last 2 months and a pant size. Sporting a 36 waist, would like to be back to 34.
Yeah, I don't smoke anymore.

My problem is that I have seasonal affective disorder - basically winter makes me REALLY depressed. Shorter days, colder weather, it all just combines to just wipe me out. I was down 120 overall since Jan 2019 and I gained back 20 this winter.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:40 AM 04-21-2021

My problem is that I have seasonal affective disorder - basically winter makes me REALLY depressed. Shorter days, colder weather, it all just combines to just wipe me out. I was down 120 overall since Jan 2019 and I gained back 20 this winter.
Sounds like you need one of those sun lamps that people in Seattle use. My wife's cousin (who lives up there) uses one and swears by it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:07 AM 04-21-2021

That's rough. Mine is relatively minor but I suspect I have something similar.

Thankfully I don't have to deal with it much in Florida but for a few weeks out of the year when it's 'cold' and the sun is setting at 5:30, I feel much more down.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:10 AM 04-21-2021

Best thing I ever did was move to somewhere with sun. I used to get that in Montana each winter. My energy and desire to do anything would plummet for months. It’s very real and I noticed a huge change moving to a place where I’m outside in sunshine EVERY DAY.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 39
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up