ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>Falcon and The Winter Soldier trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:40 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
unlurking 07:32 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
So there are two left....man they better REALLY pick up. I'll give them a little credit. They did get the ball rolling a bit this week. The last scene was good. Are we to assume that Steve Rogers has died? It sure seems that way. I mean...he was just "old" at the end of Endgame...not dead. You'd think he'd have some input on some of this stuff.
I'm guessing that depends on contract negotiations between Evans and Disney. I don't know or remember all the details, but there were a lot of rumors at one point that Evans was adamant about finishing his contract and getting out. I saw something a few months ago that said now he wanted back in. Too lazy to search, and I may be remembering all this backwards. lol
[Reply]
unlurking 07:46 AM 04-11-2021
OK, so I did a quick search. lol

Rumor...

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...on-3-projects/

I love the idea of him coming back as Captain Hydra though and restoring Hydra to glory! :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret...e_%28comics%29

Originally Posted by :
The initial groundwork for Secret Empire was laid in the 2016 limited crossover series Avengers: Standoff! by Nick Spencer, Mark Bagley, and Jesus Saiz. In Standoff there was a moment that Captain America was transformed into his "former" self by Kobik, reverting him from a 90-year-old man to a young fit adult. This transformation was explored further in the ensuing ongoing series Captain America: Steve Rogers in which the transformation is revealed to have been masterminded by the Red Skull altering Captain America's memories making him a HYDRA agent and setting forth a plan to bring the American government to its knees and enable HYDRA to become the world-power that it was always meant to be.

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:16 AM 04-11-2021
Problem is that no one liked Hydra Cap and everybody thought it was stupid.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:34 AM 04-11-2021
Meh but at least better than WV
[Reply]
Spott 09:55 AM 04-11-2021
It was nice to finally see Bucky get back into Winter Soldier mode in this last episode. He was basically just a guy shooting a gun in the Infinity Wars, but it looks like he still has some of the super serum left in the tank.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:20 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Meh but at least better than WV
Not even close, but at least something actually happened in E4 such that I'm actually somewhat interested in watching the next episode for the first time this series. Had to push myself to even push play on E4.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:47 AM 04-11-2021
I just said it was meh. Neither show are memorable or worth a re watch.
[Reply]
unlurking 11:51 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I never read, but the base premise sounded interesting. Was thinking about getting it, is it really that bad? Since the MCU always tweaks the plotlines, maybe they can fix it?
[Reply]
-King- 12:13 PM 04-11-2021
Really good episode. Actually followed some kind of structure and purpose and want a mess of acting, writing and editing mistakes. Actually looking forward to episode 5 now whereas I had to force myself to watch this one after the first 3.
[Reply]
Jamie 01:07 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Yeah, both sides of the political spectrum even seemed to align on that one.

The idea actually bothers me more for the movies than it did the comics. Because the comics are more disposable, for lack of a better term. If something is dumb, just wait. Pretty soon the comics will return to the iconic status quo. The movies are harder to course correct, if they do something dumb they're kind of stuck with it.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:05 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Yeah, both sides of the political spectrum even seemed to align on that one.

The idea actually bothers me more for the movies than it did the comics. Because the comics are more disposable, for lack of a better term. If something is dumb, just wait. Pretty soon the comics will return to the iconic status quo. The movies are harder to course correct, if they do something dumb they're kind of stuck with it.
Star Wars immediately comes to mind.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:56 PM 04-11-2021
I'm starting suspect that the Power Broker is The Mandarin to segway Shang Chi to the MCU.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:50 AM 04-12-2021
I actually like the new Cap.

Murdering murderers sounds pretty good to me. Fuck those super soldier commie bastards.

"waaa waaa corporations are evil let's blow shit up"

die bitch

falcon is a pussy who doesn't DESERVE THAT SHIELD

TIME FOR BUCKY AND NEOCAP TO DISPENSE FRONTIER JUSTICE
[Reply]
Fish 09:26 AM 04-12-2021
:-)...... oh hell....

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:06 PM 04-12-2021
So Walker gets instantly removed as Cap, and Falcon takes over the shield?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up