ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:17 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
THIS. People have different bandwidth and life-availability to a message-board. This place was started as a community of old Star-BB refugees. I'm glad it's morphed into a place for newer and younger fans. Just be cool and don't take a crap on the old timers. Now...where's Denise...so we can run her off again and show how a proper hazing is done.
DO NOT ruin my fucking Super Bowl weekend by bringing that terrorist sympathizing and “Chiefs fan” turned raider trash bitch back here.

Any of the other old timers are fine. In fact I’ll get in touch with three of the names that have been brought up and let them know an appearance is requested. But that cunt has no business being here for this moment. Fuck her.
[Reply]
Warrior5 09:25 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Why anyone would come into this thread and say anything derisive about a poster from the class of 2000 is beyond me. It's that group that started this place.

Forgive us for wanting to celebrate this milestone and potential championship with an old friend. If you didnt know him, WTF do you care if others wish he were here.

Get over yourself...and find another thread to shit in, thank you.
Ganz Genau!
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:29 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
DO NOT ruin my ****ing Super Bowl weekend by bringing that terrorist sympathizing and “Chiefs fan” turned raider trash bitch back here.

Any of the other old timers are fine. In fact I’ll get in touch with three of the names that have been brought up and let them know an appearance is requested. But that **** has no business being here for this moment. **** her.
This made me laugh. Thank you
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:43 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
cntrygirl was here posting during the season and was a little shocked at all the hate for her Bills.
We had to rely on a Fitzmagic miracle because her team is a bunch of incompetent boobs.

"I'm shocked you don't like or respect my shitty team!"

Fuck the Buffalo Bills.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:47 AM 02-01-2020
BARRYSKOOLAID... where the fuck is BARRYSKOOLAID

BARRYSKOOLAID come back. You can blame it all on me.
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:56 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
it's really cool to see all the oldtimers pop up in this thread and the names mentioned that I haven't heard in a long time. I was a member of the Star board also and lurked on the new ChiefsPlanet until I decided to join. I check in often but seldom post. I'm not a trash talker and I really don't like all the nasty remarks and venom spit at people who just have different opinions from yours, so I just read the Chiefs news and try to stay out of the bickering. I do love this place warts and all. :-)
I was a mostly a lurker at the Star board. I think I posted one thread there and it devolved into a major brawl on the board. If I recall correctly, it was a post criticizing the lack of team discipline after an incident involving Wayne Simmons. **edit** It was the Monday night meltdown game against Denver.

I followed everyone over here but took my time registering. I wasn’t sure I wanted to be an active participant in the mosh pit. Sometimes it’s more fun to be a voyeur.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:05 AM 02-01-2020
I had no idea that you felt that way.

Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
DO NOT ruin my fucking Super Bowl weekend by bringing that terrorist sympathizing and “Chiefs fan” turned raider trash bitch back here.

Any of the other old timers are fine. In fact I’ll get in touch with three of the names that have been brought up and let them know an appearance is requested. But that cunt has no business being here for this moment. Fuck her.

[Reply]
JimNasium 10:07 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I had no idea that you felt that way.

:-) I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him get that irate!
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:17 AM 02-01-2020
I tried to convince my brother who used to post here as nmt1 and he steadfastly refused to login and post. He wasnt a prolific poster but was active until around 2004.

Little brothers...they're such a PITA. SMH
[Reply]
stevieray 10:18 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
:-) I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him get that irate!
Jamie is a sleeper.

Always has been.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:21 AM 02-01-2020
I tried to convince my brother who used to post here as nmt1 and he steadfastly refused to login and post. He wasnt a prolific poster but was active until around 2004.

Holy shit! I remember that username. I had no idea that was your Bro. Wow.
[Reply]
HemiEd 10:29 AM 02-01-2020
One of my favorite posters, "4th and long" found true love in his life and hasn't been around for quite some time.

He had photo shop skills etc. that very few had at the time.

We have really seen technology and posting capabilities change in my 15+ here.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 10:29 AM 02-01-2020

I remember meeting him at a game years ago . . . may have been a Chiefs/Redskins game or the Chiefs/Ravens game. Can't quite remember because I think we played both teams that same year. I believe Otter was there too?
[Reply]
JimNasium 10:33 AM 02-01-2020

I remember him.
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:34 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
I remember meeting him at a game years ago . . . may have been a Chiefs/Redskins game or the Chiefs/Ravens game. Can't quite remember because I think we played both teams that same year. I believe Otter was there too?
Yes! It was the 2003 Baltimore/KC game when Dante ran the KO back to take the lead in the last 2 minutes of the game.

You did mention Otter, but I think you said he was unable to attend. Would have loved to meet Otter back then...he and I used to argue a lot. He was ahead of his time constantly stating KC needed a QB. took me a few years to catch on...I'd say dude was right, wouldnt you? LOL.

Ironically, the next week was against Denver, and he and I met up with Garcia Bronco at a local watering hole and damned if Dante didnt take a KO or punt back from the 5 all the way near the end of the game...after that I thought 2003 was going to a magical year. Meh...relying on KO and Punt returns for the winning score is fools gold.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up