ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:29 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
....it wasn't that. He would make a comment and someone would respond with personal attacks, instead of the topic at hand.
Yeah this. gaz was the kind of guy that believed differing opinions were ok. The confrontation is what turned him off.

It would be great to hear from him though. I'm sure he'd have some comments about Clark chasing around the pencil neck Galapagos Garoppolo.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:33 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Yeah I’d like to hear is his take on our defense , if I remember right he was into the defenses side
Gaz mult? :-) If so, I miss your movie reviews.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:47 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Dylan and cntrygirl and jenny gump a few i miss. Gaz skip and vanilla thunder.
cntrygirl was here posting during the season and was a little shocked at all the hate for her Bills.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:46 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I don't know if we really want KCGannonStalker back.
Prepare the Gannonbrator
[Reply]
Frazod 08:48 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
cntrygirl was here posting during the season and was a little shocked at all the hate for her Bills.
Yeah, we shouldn't hate on them at all. If not for them foolishly trading away that No. 10 pick, we'd still have Alex and be prepping for a Ratbird Super Bowl.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:48 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Guess I'd have to see examples.

Why?

I basically paraphrased him.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:52 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Trust me, i am doing my best to bite my tongue in this thread, out of respect. As im sure a lot of you know, it's hard for me to resist responding when someone quotes me (and here i am).

Rainman has been one of the most significant contributors for essentially the life of this board. HE is a TRUE CP icon.

Gaz hasn't cared enough about anyone here, or this forum, to bother even saying "hi" outside of maybe once, in 15+ years. His time here was but a blip on the radar for the vast majority of us. The excuse? "Oh the internet is mean". Considering how much love and respect this message board has given him despite almost a two decade hiatus, that's a pretty weak ass excuse.

Unless he has in fact passed (god rest his soul if that's the case) you're not in his thoughts at all.

I'm sorry, but logging into CP requires no effort at all. Wiping your ass requires more effort. I probably spend more time thinking of you, Stevie, than he does.

With that said i will do my best to resist replying to whomever responds to this post. I just couldnt help myself and needed to get that out of me once i saw your Rainman comparison.
:-)

You seem AWFULLY emotionally invested in how Gaz does or doesn't conduct himself.

He doesn't owe anyone here squat.

I suggest you get over it.
[Reply]
Pants 08:55 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Might as well Free Hootie and donate some money to Mr. Blonde's snack account while you're at it.
I also miss Skip Towne. And Phobia. And Endelt.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:06 PM 01-31-2020
Didn't know him, knew of him, wish him well.
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:22 PM 01-31-2020
Why anyone would come into this thread and say anything derisive about a poster from the class of 2000 is beyond me. It's that group that started this place.

Forgive us for wanting to celebrate this milestone and potential championship with an old friend. If you didnt know him, WTF do you care if others wish he were here.

Get over yourself...and find another thread to shit in, thank you.
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:27 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Why anyone would come into this thread and say anything derisive about a poster from the class of 2000 is beyond me. It's that group that started this place.

Forgive us for wanting to celebrate this milestone and potential championship with an old friend. If you didnt know him, WTF do you care if others wish he were here.

Agreed. It’s bizarre to me.
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:28 PM 01-31-2020

Seconded! :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:29 PM 01-31-2020

Yeah, no shit.

Fucking n00bs. :-)
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:13 PM 01-31-2020
I'm relatively "new" based on my post count, but I've been quietly lurking since the old KC Star board days.....but damn it's crazy all the old names that have come up in this thread.....
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:20 PM 01-31-2020

It’s definitely bizarre to me. Not sure why anyone would be that bothered by any of this. As you state, there were a lot of guys mentioned in this thread that helped initiate this place into its existence. Personally, I’d love to hear from the hot tub soaking, Tequila Rose drinking Gaz
[Reply]
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up