ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 22
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
stevieray 06:07 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I joined in early 05 and he was long gone by then. Whatever happened before CP...i honestly don't care.

He gets so much damn love on this forum for some shit he did 20 years ago that, for him to not be here for the SB, is frankly disrespectful to those who keep asking for him.

So if you're still too good to show here for the SB, despite all the love this place has given you for so damn long then you don't deserve the love you've been given, because you sure AF aint giving it back.

Look at all the guys who've come back around that we've all welcomed back with open arms to celebrate with us.

Even the notorious Dane is back.

He don't wanna be here. Time to just let it go.

Anyway, im sure the old timers hate my post(s) so i'll shut up now. But blah, w/e...i think he clearly wants no part of CP so it's time to just let the myth of Gaz die along with everything else we've released from Pre-Mahomes.
meh. Gaz isn't obligated to this site. Who knows? Maybe he hasn't read in awhile, or passed on....:-)

He is one of the original crew and will always be treated as such. check yoself! :-)
The fact that he is still brought up points to the worth of his contribution.

It would be like if Rainman left after a short while.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:09 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I would like to dispell the myth that at one point ChiefsPlanet was this tranquil place where no fights ever broke out. It's always been pretty rowdy.
....it wasn't that. He would make a comment and someone would respond with personal attacks, instead of the topic at hand.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:10 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
While we’re on memory lane and listing who should be here, quick shout of RIP to logical and other CPers who have passed before getting to see this team and this super bowl.....
I raised a toast at the AFCCG.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 06:15 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
People should have respect for those that came before them.
Part of the reason for the love is his constant civility and knowledge.
If he doesn't show chances are it is because of health reasons.
THIS. People have different bandwidth and life-availability to a message-board. This place was started as a community of old Star-BB refugees. I'm glad it's morphed into a place for newer and younger fans. Just be cool and don't take a crap on the old timers. Now...where's Denise...so we can run her off again and show how a proper hazing is done.
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 06:17 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
May we count on the support of the Seahawk Principality as go to war against your divisional enemy?
Yes! Absolutely!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:25 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
where's Denise...
I don't know if we really want KCGannonStalker back.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:30 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
meh. Gaz isn't obligated to this site. Who knows? Maybe he hasn't read in awhile, or passed on....:-)

He is one of the original crew and will always be treated as such. check yoself! :-)
The fact that he is still brought up points to the worth of his contribution.

It would be like if Rainman left after a short while.
Trust me, i am doing my best to bite my tongue in this thread, out of respect. As im sure a lot of you know, it's hard for me to resist responding when someone quotes me (and here i am).

Rainman has been one of the most significant contributors for essentially the life of this board. HE is a TRUE CP icon.

Gaz hasn't cared enough about anyone here, or this forum, to bother even saying "hi" outside of maybe once, in 15+ years. His time here was but a blip on the radar for the vast majority of us. The excuse? "Oh the internet is mean". Considering how much love and respect this message board has given him despite almost a two decade hiatus, that's a pretty weak ass excuse.

Unless he has in fact passed (god rest his soul if that's the case) you're not in his thoughts at all.

I'm sorry, but logging into CP requires no effort at all. Wiping your ass requires more effort. I probably spend more time thinking of you, Stevie, than he does.

With that said i will do my best to resist replying to whomever responds to this post. I just couldnt help myself and needed to get that out of me once i saw your Rainman comparison.
[Reply]
wazu 06:41 PM 01-31-2020
....it wasn't that. He would make a comment and someone would respond with personal attacks, instead of the topic at hand.
Guess I'd have to see examples. I felt like the community supported Gaz more than most. He was treated with grandfatherly adoration, which is fine. Seemed like a classy guy. I remember when I did the Atkins diet he sent me PMs with all types of tips and personal practices, which I greatly appreciated. If he came back today and some jackass was being aggressive for some reason I feel like it would get shut down pretty quick.
[Reply]
wazu 06:41 PM 01-31-2020
Guess I'd have to see examples. I felt like the community supported Gaz more than most. He was treated with grandfatherly adoration, which is fine. Seemed like a classy guy. I remember when I did the Atkins diet he sent me PMs with all types of tips and personal practices, which I greatly appreciated. If he came back today and some jackass was being aggressive for some reason I feel like it would get shut down pretty quick.
[Reply]
seclark 06:46 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Yep
No I’m leaving forever thread
Just pretty much left
Sec
[Reply]
Pablo 06:51 PM 01-31-2020
Yeah, let's get that guy back. He was surely the difference in this board sucking or being awesome.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:59 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Count me in as wanting to hope that Gaz does make an appearance...there are numerous old timers that I wish stop by this weekend, Gaz being one of them. If I had to guess, Gaz has to be in his late 70's at this point.

A few others include:

KCWolfman, Morphius, Cannibal, Clint, Kurt, Luzap, Michael Michigan, Naptown Chief (the original), Ck_IN, Brock, Mark M and of course, PackFan....by buddy.
I read a post recently from Morphius.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:03 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Gaz is 63 and yes it would be great to see some more old timers check in.
Dammit:-)
[Reply]
Spott 07:06 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Trust me, i am doing my best to bite my tongue in this thread, out of respect. As im sure a lot of you know, it's hard for me to resist responding when someone quotes me (and here i am).

Rainman has been one of the most significant contributors for essentially the life of this board. HE is a TRUE CP icon.

Gaz hasn't cared enough about anyone here, or this forum, to bother even saying "hi" outside of maybe once, in 15+ years. His time here was but a blip on the radar for the vast majority of us. The excuse? "Oh the internet is mean". Considering how much love and respect this message board has given him despite almost a two decade hiatus, that's a pretty weak ass excuse.

Unless he has in fact passed (god rest his soul if that's the case) you're not in his thoughts at all.

I'm sorry, but logging into CP requires no effort at all. Wiping your ass requires more effort. I probably spend more time thinking of you, Stevie, than he does.

With that said i will do my best to resist replying to whomever responds to this post. I just couldnt help myself and needed to get that out of me once i saw your Rainman comparison.
I remember all the polls used to have his name as an option, but it’s been so long ago that I don’t remember him being on CP very much, but I do remember him from the old KC Star message board. I doubt he liked some of the craziness of this board compared to the old board, but he always seemed like a good dude.

xoxo
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:09 PM 01-31-2020
Dylan and cntrygirl and jenny gump a few i miss. Gaz skip and vanilla thunder.
[Reply]
seclark 07:27 PM 01-31-2020
Stop by, belch
Take a piss...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 22
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up