ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:19 PM 01-31-2020
Some say Gaz rode off into the sunset, others say he is a mercenary for hire down in South America. One sighting was in Nova Scotia where he saved 200 men off a sinking boat in rough seas-one at a time without complaint. Other stories have him living in Vegas as a paid gigolo or running a banana farm down in Cuba.

But the strangest story was just proven true by testing through AncesteryDNA.com. Gaz left the board because he met a woman married to a pitcher from the Twins. Word has it, their torrid affair filled with lovemaking produced a son. They named him Patrick after Gaz's Grandfather. And like Gaz, the kid was athletic and great in all sports. Gaz was not ready to be a father so he let the woman (Randi) raise their son in Whitehouse, Texas while he worked on a crew cleaning up oil after the Gulf Coast disaster. Last time Gaz checked in, the kid was playing QB at Texas Tech, but lost touch with Randi after that.
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:24 PM 01-31-2020
Count me in as wanting to hope that Gaz does make an appearance...there are numerous old timers that I wish stop by this weekend, Gaz being one of them. If I had to guess, Gaz has to be in his late 70's at this point.

A few others include:

KCWolfman, Morphius, Cannibal, Clint, Kurt, Luzap, Michael Michigan, Naptown Chief (the original), Ck_IN, Brock, Mark M and of course, PackFan....by buddy.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:25 PM 01-31-2020
He was just a prude who got tired of all us potty-mouths.

Oh fucking well. :-)
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 04:27 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Red'n'Feisty
That's right!
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:27 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Count me in as wanting to hope that Gaz does make an appearance...there are numerous old timers that I wish stop by this weekend, Gaz being one of them. If I had to guess, Gaz has to be in his late 70's at this point.

A few others include:

KCWolfman, Morphius, Cannibal, Clint, Kurt, Luzap, Michael Michigan, Naptown Chief (the original), Ck_IN, Brock, Mark M and of course, PackFan....by buddy.
:-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 04:30 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He was just a prude who got tired of all us potty-mouths.

Oh fucking well. :-)
Yeah, I guess he wouldn’t have approved of the dolphin rape jokes.
[Reply]
seclark 04:41 PM 01-31-2020
gaz rocked on to boston
xoxo
sec
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:45 PM 01-31-2020
Did ENDelt discover sex? That dude legit just quit this place cold turkey. Hasn’t been back to even say hi
[Reply]
JimNasium 04:51 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Did ENDelt discover sex? That dude legit just quit this place cold turkey. Hasn’t been back to even say hi
What about Katipan?
[Reply]
Frazod 04:52 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
What about Katipan?
They've both moved on (and from each other), but are alive and well.
[Reply]
redfan 04:54 PM 01-31-2020
If you haven't been here, and currently aren't here, you don't exist on a msg board.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:01 PM 01-31-2020
You know who I'd really really love to show back up????

Wait for it!!!!

Wait for it!!!!!

Wait for it!!!!

SKIP TOWNE
[Reply]
JimNasium 05:07 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
You know who I'd really really love to show back up????

Wait for it!!!!

Wait for it!!!!!

Wait for it!!!!

SKIP TOWNE
I thought he was here under another name?
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 05:07 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:

A few others include:

Lol, Luzap and his multi-level marketing schemes....
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:13 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Yeah, I guess he wouldn’t have approved of the dolphin rape jokes.
Who's joking about dolphin rape?! It's not a joking matter god dammit.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up