ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
JimNasium 11:08 AM 02-01-2020
:-)
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Why are you kids still on my lawn?

[Reply]
JimNasium 11:10 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I managed to get around that....never had to use my real name.

I used my original tag name...mmaddog...

And I do remember some of the real names of the posters here now under monikers.
I forgot you were mmaddog. How ya doing brother?
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:14 AM 02-01-2020
:-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 11:26 AM 02-01-2020
go bo? He hasn't posted for almost a year.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:30 AM 02-01-2020
Russ! Love it. Welcome back!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:32 AM 02-01-2020
Bring back Slayer Diablo!

Oh, and also tags. Can we have tags back, please?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:37 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
I forgot you were mmaddog. How ya doing brother?
Doing well Jim!!

Sitting in the Senior Citizen section of this "neighborhood " chuckling at the change that has occurred over the years.

I'm the old guy who moved into the neighborhood when it was built and has marveled as the "residents" come and go. I keep my yard cleaned and mowed and grumble when the "wild kids" trash the place.

How you been?
[Reply]
JimNasium 11:48 AM 02-01-2020
Doing well Jim!!

Sitting in the Senior Citizen section of this "neighborhood " chuckling at the change that has occurred over the years.

I'm the old guy who moved into the neighborhood when it was built and has marveled as the "residents" come and go. I keep my yard cleaned and mowed and grumble when the "wild kids" trash the place.

How you been?
I’m well! Got the kids raised and I’m transitioning into the next phase of life.
[Reply]
KCTitus 11:49 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Russ! Love it. Welcome back!
+1
[Reply]
KCTitus 11:52 AM 02-01-2020
I managed to get around that....never had to use my real name.

I used my original tag name...mmaddog...

And I do remember some of the real names of the posters here now under monikers.
mmadog...one of the OG's...didnt know you changed your nick.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:44 PM 02-01-2020
I reached out to Phil. He is of the mind that it’s best to keep things as they are with his absence. But then he added to tell everyone hello.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:48 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I reached out to Phil. He is of the mind that it’s best to keep things as they are with his absence. But then he added to tell everyone hello.
Tell Phil Hi. I always liked having him on the board. He was really great, especially in those early years.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:59 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Maybe I'll track DEnise down and bring her by your house later. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:20 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Tell Phil Hi. I always liked having him on the board. He was really great, especially in those early years.
Will do.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:28 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Maybe I'll track DEnise down and bring her by your house later. :-)
Are you friends with that bitch in addition to being friends with me? Because I’m friends with you and Phil. He and Pink did a lot for me when I moved down to Houston. Your all’s thing is your all’s thing, I’m not a party to it. Others have said they would like him to pop in and say hi so I passed that along.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up