ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm very, very sorry.
eDave 07:51 PM 04-28-2019

Setsuna 01:09 AM 04-30-2019
Glad I had this guy on ignore for years. Didnt miss a beat with me. Hes been gone as far as Im concerned for a while now.
scho63 09:14 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
DC can really devour your soul after a while. I've been taking a bit of a break from it lately. I think that's a good thing for anybody who isn't a complete politard to do occasionally.
When I took my 6 month CP sabbatical a while back, it was the greatest online self reflection I've ever undertaken. It helped me so much and I changed my whole DC persona. No more arguing back and forth. Saves me so much aggravation and the needless back and forth waste of time. :-)
scho63 09:16 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Glad I had this guy on ignore for years. Didnt miss a beat with me. Hes been gone as far as Im concerned for a while now.
We can't all like or love everyone....not realistic. :-)
scho63 09:19 AM 04-30-2019
BEP takes a ton of abuse from everyone and I still have no idea why she is here. She is pretty smart but does get into some crazy arguments and drives some people absolutely batshit.
For a female to post in the DC thread on a football forum for the Chiefs as a New England fan is beyond strange but what the hell, everyone's got their reasons.

She doesn't bother me at all especially compared to many others.

I'm sure many people here dislike or despise me. I don't give a fuck......I'm not here to be everyone's friend or be liked by everyone. Like Popeye said, "I yam what I yam!"
eDave 11:20 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Not sure what his issue is with me.
Bugeater 11:37 AM 04-30-2019
BEP takes a ton of abuse from everyone and I still have no idea why she is here. She is pretty smart but does get into some crazy arguments and drives some people absolutely batshit.
For a female to post in the DC thread on a football forum for the Chiefs as a New England fan is beyond strange but what the hell, everyone's got their reasons.

She doesn't bother me at all especially compared to many others.

I'm sure many people here dislike or despise me. I don't give a fuck......I'm not here to be everyone's friend or be liked by everyone. Like Popeye said, "I yam what I yam!"
I love BEP. I often agree with what she says although there's occasions where she says something absolutely batshit crazy. But whatever, she has spunk and never backs down, very few women have survived this testosterone driven hellhole for as long as she has. Gotta respect that.
Bugeater 11:39 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Not sure what his issue is with me.
The time it took you to write that post was more than you should have spent thinking about it.
Setsuna 12:48 PM 04-30-2019
Water is wet. Not sure why you felt the need to post something so obvious.

Originally Posted by Bugeater:
The time it took you to write that post was more than you should have spent thinking about it.
Same for you dummy. I don't really remember why I put him on ignore. It's been so long I've forgotten. But I don't just casually put people on ignore so it must have been a good reason.
eDave 01:04 PM 04-30-2019

Same for you dummy. I don't really remember why I put him on ignore. It's been so long I've forgotten. But I don't just casually put people on ignore so it must have been a good reason.
Yea. You were pretty disgusted with a comment or two in DC, IIRC.
Sorry 01:05 PM 04-30-2019
Nah you're a racist
scho63 01:12 PM 04-30-2019

So you came into a thread started by a guy you have on ignore to post that you have him on ignore while he pleads a mea culpa? :-)

A little starved for attention these days? :-)
eDave 02:12 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I'm not upset with you Dave. You did the crime, you put in the time. You seem like a good dude. With that said, PLEASE never do something like that again.
I was impressed with how quickly you pulled the trigger. :-)

Setsuna 04:51 PM 04-30-2019
So you came into a thread started by a guy you have on ignore to post that you have him on ignore while he pleads a mea culpa? :-)

A little starved for attention these days? :-)
Incorrect. I came into this thread to say I have no idea what he even did because he's on my ignore list. I have that right, just like you have the right to completely ignore what I posted. White knight much? :-)
Easy 6 05:43 PM 04-30-2019
You never should’ve bothered with a mea culpa, most here knew what you were doing in that thread
lewdog 09:05 PM 04-30-2019
Hey edave,

Do you think BEP's twat resembles a Craisin? You know, a dried cranberry.
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up