ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 2686
« First < 121819202122 2324252632721225221022 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:25 AM 04-28-2017
This guy is shit boys but go ahead and celebrate
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 04:40 AM 04-28-2017
Carr will be in the shop again this season....and next. #brittlemidget
[Reply]
Messier 04:43 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
This guy is shit boys but go ahead and celebrate
Come on, give Chiefs fans this. After all we need something to celebrate. The Raiders won the division so we get this. Oh wait. Nevermind.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:56 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
What exactly are you referring to with Vick and Andy? They had a couple of decent years, but nothing I'd really cling to for proving success with Mahomes.

The success of air raid QBs is always the threat - lots of articles out there. I love watching these offenses in college, wish they translated better in the NFL.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...d-quarterbacks
Vick got paid, due to his stellar season when he came in and busted a few record breaking games,
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:01 AM 04-28-2017
An incredible day and selection, a pick long overdue.

I am now convinced that John Dorsey can and WILL build a dynasty in KC.

Can't WAIT to see PMII in action!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:28 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Vick got paid, due to his stellar season when he came in and busted a few record breaking games,
Enh, that doesn't really mean anything. Vick wasn't really all that stellar in PHI once he returned, he had a few good games, but c'mon.

I don't have any qualms or ill will towards Mahomes - would be good to see one of these air raid guys make it. Fun offense to watch, just hasn't translated well.
[Reply]
milkshock 05:33 AM 04-28-2017
Just start him as a rookie - we have to see what the gunslinger can do with weapons like maclin hill and kelce
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:36 AM 04-28-2017
I will be glad to retire my much used "Chiefs reasoning for not drafting a QB" decision free.

Mahomes' upside is huge. Floor is lower than Watson's, the guy I really loved, but with a head to sit and learn, Mahomes could be the dynamic, elite talent many of us have begged for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 06:02 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Petro is reporting the Chiefs got texts from the Saints and Cardinals after selecting Mahomes :-)
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
As in being jealous or...?
They know the rules. No credit will be extended.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:05 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Just start him as a rookie - we have to see what the gunslinger can do with weapons like maclin hill and kelce
That's going to be the interesting thing to watch.. Reid has patience and doesn't dislike Smith. All it will take is one typical game and the masses will be screaming for Alex's benching, hell it may not take that long.

From Day 1, Andy has to have a masterful plan for navigating and course correcting fan reactions. Fans turn on that guy quicker than anything and with Mahomes now sitting there, with the expectations of the world on him...

This could get ugly fast. It will be interesting to see how Andy manages this one, because the Smith hate is incredible.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:07 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Kill yourself.

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I will be glad to retire my much used "Chiefs reasoning for not drafting a QB" decision free.

Mahomes' upside is huge. Floor is lower than Watson's, the guy I really loved, but with a head to sit and learn, Mahomes could be the dynamic, elite talent many of us have begged for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Talk about being drafted in to an ideal situation? Kid's gonna' be a monster.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:10 AM 04-28-2017
That's going to be the interesting thing to watch.. Reid has patience and doesn't dislike Smith. All it will take is one typical game and the masses will be screaming for Alex's benching, hell it may not take that long.

From Day 1, Andy has to have a masterful plan for navigating and course correcting fan reactions. Fans turn on that guy quicker than anything and with Mahomes now sitting there, with the expectations of the world on him...

This could get ugly fast.
It will be interesting to see how Andy manages this one, because the Smith hate is incredible.
I have said it on here many times that is what happened last time with Blackledge.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:12 AM 04-28-2017

This could get ugly fast. It will be interesting to see how Andy manages this one, because the Smith hate is incredible.
It truly is incredible, and I take great pride in being a part of it.

That said, most fans understand the need to develop the youngster and those who don't are probably members of the Smith Tard Association anyway.
I believe you are misreading the situation in that most fans are thrilled with having the future finally in the house more so than a desire to rush him out on to the field.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:13 AM 04-28-2017
Absolutely no reason to play him this year you can even sit him next year too if you need to.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04-28-2017, 06:13 AM
This message has been deleted by Titty Meat. Reason: .
Trent Green GOAT 06:18 AM 04-28-2017
Do NOT start him this year.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 2686
« First < 121819202122 2324252632721225221022 > Last »
Up