ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 46
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Swanman 05:16 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
An ocelot, a giraffe, a platypus, and a dolphin walk into a bar.

Everybody inside got raped.
All this talk of rape, and a sloth isn't involved. For shame.
TLO 05:16 PM 10-25-2015
Everyone who says it was the best hundred bucks you ever spent, please just send the money to me next time.

TIA
Don Corlemahomes 05:24 PM 10-25-2015
Did you guys win this week or nah?
eDave 05:32 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist:
Did you guys win this week or nah?
We didn't play. Hootie's rosters probably won a million today. :-)

Wouldn't that be some shit.
Don Corlemahomes 05:46 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:

Wouldn't that be some shit.
Ah, gotcha.

I really hope you guys do well. I mean, I'd rather see you guys win than some of the professional assholes who take advantage of regular dudes. Get some, CP.

And fuck hootie. I'm gonna take the side of 49 people over one guy who's a loud mouth that overstates his abilities.
Swanman 06:04 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
I'm not going to apologize for voting to appease a lunatic when I thought it would help keep a bad situation from exploding into total chaos. And I'm not going to apologize for setting the record straight when that same lunatic starts a thread in the open forum filled with a bunch of false accusations.

If you have a problem with that, I'm just going to have to find a way to deal with the massive disappointment of failing to meet your approval.
Calling him a lunatic is probably being too nice. He needs help. With any balanced person, that whole thread would have been a civil discussion with a reasonable consensus. But at the first whiff of someone disagreeing with him, he completely lost it. Good job by you and Flop for turning that sumbitch sideways and shoving it straight up his candy ass.
Saul Good 06:18 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Shitheads that go above and beyond, yes. So RIP to the likes of Hootie and Clay and maybe the board can recover a bit from the shitheap it has become the last few years.
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Hootie and Clay make damn near 80 posts a day between the two of them. It's pretty hard to ignore those morons.
Yeah. This board needs less of hootie and Clay and more swanman and bDj23.
The Franchise 06:58 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:
Everyone who says it was the best hundred bucks you ever spent, please just send the money to me next time.

TIA
I'd rather send my money to bigkcnut.
Nzoner 07:15 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pablo:
So there was a vote to appease Hootie and let him run out some rosters Week 1 even if quite a few of you didn't think the group was prepared as a whole for that?
I was sitting at the bar the sat afternoon before watching the play-offs and got a call from OTWP asking my thoughts on going ahead week 1.I was totally against it,didn't feel we had enough time especially doing 188 line-ups.

Get up Sunday morning with a massive hangover and log on around 10 only to find out we're going ahead because as Hootie said,"This isn't rocket science we're doing this!"

I get asked to help if possible and am able to put in 5 line-ups two of which got altered.

Hootie and I have had run ins before but nothing like this,I've worked with a lot of personalities in my 30 year sales career but this kid is off the charts ****ing nuts.It's like trying to coordinate something with Sybil.
Dayze 07:18 PM 10-25-2015
:-) at the Sybil reference.
TLO 07:20 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'd rather send my money to bigkcnut.
You got beef brosky?
RealSNR 07:38 PM 10-25-2015
Hootie has a huge gambling addiction.

We need to hook him up with Charles Barkley and see what happens
DaFace 07:40 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
I was sitting at the bar the sat afternoon before watching the play-offs and got a call from OTWP asking my thoughts on going ahead week 1.I was totally against it,didn't feel we had enough time especially doing 188 line-ups.

Get up Sunday morning with a massive hangover and log on around 10 only to find out we're going ahead because as Hootie said,"This isn't rocket science we're doing this!"

I get asked to help if possible and am able to put in 5 line-ups two of which got altered.

Hootie and I have had run ins before but nothing like this,I've worked with a lot of personalities in my 30 year sales career but this kid is off the charts ****ing nuts.It's like trying to coordinate something with Sybil.
That's unfortunate, but not surprising. I've generally tried to give Hootie the benefit of the doubt over the years, but there's no question he tends to go a little crazy sometimes. Looks like he just couldn't be patient when he had that much potential money out there as a "possibility."
Bob Dole 07:43 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
They did. Ask him.
huskerdooz 07:51 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Disagree, there were very clear rules set up before hand and even when we tried to have a civil discussion about it he was 100% Hootie being a dick and telling everyone to **** off.
Well if you supported stacking fantasy lineups w/ Chiefs players, I would have told you to fuck off too.
Page 31 of 46
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up