ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 20 of 252
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:15 AM 04-17-2016
Walking bullets shooting bullets at you....laaaame
[Reply]
New World Order 05:25 PM 04-17-2016
Gears beta tomorrow.

Should be good
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:43 PM 04-17-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Walking bullets shooting bullets at you....laaaame
That just adds to the games charm.

They could've made the enemies walking turds who flung shit and it wouldn't matter to me as long as the gameplay was good.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:43 AM 04-18-2016
Well it does look shitty sooo....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:54 AM 04-18-2016
What builds are we running in DS3?
Here's mine.

Class: Warrior
SL:125
Vig:40
Att:10
End:40
Vit:25
Str:45
Dex:10
Int:8
Fth:25
Lck:11

Armor: Fallen Knight Set
Shield: Whatever situation calls for
Weapons: FUGS and Dark Sword with Heavy Gem
Rings: Favor, Havels, Chloranthy, and Knights or Hunters depending on the weapon.

Gets shit done most of the time. FUGS can one shot almost all the basic bitches.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:59 AM 04-18-2016
Looking for a new headset. Any suggestions? My Sony golds broke
[Reply]
007 11:28 AM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Looking for a new headset. Any suggestions? My Sony golds broke

Love my Sony gold
If it broke I would buy it again
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:26 PM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
Love my Sony gold
If it broke I would buy it again
The plastic hinges broke. Pissed me off. Shouldn't be plastic.
[Reply]
millz 01:05 AM 04-19-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Buy this ****ing game. Drop whatever the **** it is you're doing, go to the store, buy it, load it onto your platform of choice and plan to waste the next three weeks.

I'm 7 hours in and can't wait to play it later.
It's like Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne had a baby and the baby is on high doses of cocaine and meth.
Yeah this game is insane. I'm only 6 hours in and have been playing it slow. Picked it up on launch day and pre ordered it 2 weeks earlier because I support there games and bloodborne is easily in my top 5 games of all time.

I'm only on the 3rd boss right now because I've been exploring. I picked the knight build and it's doing good but idk, I was thinking I should of maybe picked something else. I still have dark souls 2 and played a bit and still think it's amazing but this is levels above and beyond that.

I'm at that cursed tree boss right now I died instantly it was so crazy though. I'm still a little confused about a couple things within this game because I'm so used to bloodborne.

Overall though so far this is an amazing game 10/10 no question and I'm only a few hours in
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:56 AM 04-19-2016
So far have gotten past the Dancer and the hardest thing so far has been getting that fucking ring of want.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:15 AM 04-19-2016
I beat the Abyss Watchers a couple days ago. Now I'm absolutely f'ing stuck in the catacombs. I've got my ass kicked by mass skeletons and NPC PVP's twice. I lost 20,000 souls the last time so I'm taking a little break until I Get Gud-er.
[Reply]
Buck 06:01 PM 04-19-2016
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So far have gotten past the Dancer and the hardest thing so far has been getting that fucking ring of want.

I put my insignia on the ground by the boss that is down the stairs from the Dancer. I only wanted to see what I got for helping with a boss. I didn't even know the Dancer existed. The host summoned me and a Sunbro. He went up the stairs and I'm like wtf, I thought there was only an NPC in there. We fight the dancer boss. The Sunbro dies immediately. The Host dies a minute later and only I'm left. The Dancer quickly moved towards me and is about to fuck my entire shit up and then I was luckily unsummoned before she could hit me.

Anyway, is it worth doing that boss?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:26 PM 04-19-2016
Anyone else have any headset thoughts?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:48 PM 04-19-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
I put my insignia on the ground by the boss that is down the stairs from the Dancer. I only wanted to see what I got for helping with a boss. I didn't even know the Dancer existed. The host summoned me and a Sunbro. He went up the stairs and I'm like wtf, I thought there was only an NPC in there. We fight the dancer boss. The Sunbro dies immediately. The Host dies a minute later and only I'm left. The Dancer quickly moved towards me and is about to fuck my entire shit up and then I was luckily unsummoned before she could hit me.

Anyway, is it worth doing that boss?
Mandatory boss.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:19 PM 04-19-2016
If anyone wants a dark sword I've got extras I can give out. Arguably the best weapon in the game. Can put a gem in it too if anyone's interested.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 252
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up