Ming the Merciless 08:30 AM 04-20-2021
i love him so much
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:38 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
i love him so much
Pick one:

Marry Patrick Mahomes

Fuck Patrick Mahomes (only if he gave consent, of course!)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:40 AM 04-20-2021
What a mature young man with a positive outlook. How did we get so lucky to have this guy as our QB and team leader?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:41 AM 04-20-2021
I just hope he improves this year, really need him to step up his game. The super bowl was embarrassing....

god help me, this was sarcasm

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:45 AM 04-20-2021
Of course Adam Teicher asks a question about Patrick's surgery and phrases the question as, "Will that be a setback for you this offseason?"

I swear, that guy is the most miserable douchetard to ever freaking exist.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:46 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Of course Adam Teicher asks a question about Patrick's surgery and phrases the question as, "Will that be a setback for you this offseason?"

Guess what he asked Andy.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:53 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
"Coach, you're doing that thing again where you balloon up in down with your weight from offseason to regular season. I'm sure you've been told that's not healthy. Do you have any concerns about being able to make it through the entire season without a health complication or something even worse?"
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:54 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
My guess is....

“Did you pour the alcohol down Britt’s throat and force him to drive his truck?”
[Reply]
In58men 09:55 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Reid shut one of his questions down. Adam wanted to know how Andy and his wife were dealing with the Britt incident lol.

Like why does that fucking matter? I’m sure they’re not taking it lightly, Adam.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:58 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
My guess is....

“Did you pour the alcohol down Britt’s throat and force him to drive his truck?”
Doh.

So my last one was a joke post obviously, but I completely forgot about Britt. Whoops.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04-20-2021, 10:00 AM
This message has been deleted by CasselGotPeedOn.
InChiefsHeaven 12:23 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I just hope he improves this year, really need him to step up his game. The super bowl was embarrassing....

god help me, this was sarcasm
:-):-)
[Reply]
Up