ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Media Center>Oscar Isaac is casted as Moon Knight
Tribal Warfare 02:45 AM 10-27-2020

[Reply]
Fish 10:18 PM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You are literally a whiny bitch about EVERYTHING.

You must be a fucking hit everywhere you go.
:-)...

Truth..
[Reply]
Fish 10:22 PM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You are the one who came in here denigrating anyone who changed their opinion after thinking about something, asserting that having never had your opinion changed by anyone about anything ever as some sort of valorous predisposition.

All I did was explain how normal people might converse amongst each other and learn something from the exchange of perspectives and, in this particular case, having things you hadn't thought about pointed out, . . . and you're the one who interpreted that as proving I'm smarter than you.

Like I said, fragile ego. . . There was no reason this exchange had to happen. I said from the outset I REALLY didn't want to debate, . . . mostly because I had a hunch you would respond like this, . . . I suppose I should have just let you belittle wazu for his lack of conviction about [checks notes] Moon Knight streaming on Disney+, but it didn't seem fair, and I tried reason. Sorry you weren't receptive.
Rambling doofus proves the point in 3 beefy paragraphs....

"I REALLY didn't want to debate"... 3,000 words later....
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:27 PM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:

He uses the three paragraphs to make himself look smarter than he is.

*checks notes*

No one thinks you’re smart, Baby Lee. They do all think you’re a cunt, however.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:28 PM 06-01-2022
You liked a show and because of a YouTube video….you’re changing your mind?
This is somehow me denigrating Wazu. Funny….looks to me like I asked him a question.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:42 PM 06-01-2022
This is somehow me denigrating Wazu. Funny….looks to me like I asked him a question.
Try to be honest when the proof to the contrary is on the same fucking page.

You liked a show and because of a YouTube video….you’re changing your mind?
Originally Posted by wazu:
No I'm just ashamed of myself.
I don’t think it’s happened to me once. I like what I like. I really don’t care if people think it’s garbage. They have their opinions just like I do.
Now go ahead, passive-aggressively try to insist you were just musing out loud, and not passive-aggressively insinuating that you find it, . . . however you wish to define inferior to you, . . that wazu watched a video and changed his assessment.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:46 PM 06-01-2022
Try to be honest when the proof to the contrary is on the same fucking page.

Now go ahead, passive-aggressively try to insist you were just musing out loud, and not passive-aggressively insinuating that you find it, . . . however you wish to define inferior to you, . . that wazu watched a video and changed his assessment.
1. I was responding to you.
2. Never once did I say that Wazu was below me because of that.
3. I said it hadn’t happened to me.

Try harder next time.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:47 PM 06-01-2022

I said I didn't want to debate. I didn't say I wouldn't defend what I said.

It's sad, I post lengthy replies so I won't be misinterpreted or have my positions twisted through ambiguity, and reliably the weakest and most fragile on this board seem to think 'you think you're smart, huh' is 1) a rebuttal, and 2) a positive reflection on their own intelligence.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:51 PM 06-01-2022
1. I was responding to you.
2. Never once did I say that Wazu was below me because of that.
3. I said it hadn’t happened to me.

Try harder next time.
OK Chief, why did you interrogate wazu about changing his assessment of something? And then why did you expand to explicitly point out that it's something you've never done in your life.

FTR - Even after your namecalling tantrum tonight, I want to reiterate I posted my reply, not to debate the merits with you, but to explain something you seemed to be both puzzled by and contemptuous of regarding wazu's response to a silly little video about a silly little show. I regret that you took the response in the way I feared you might but hoped you wouldn't.

But now we're here and we know what you think of me, and I hope you have a pleasant evening.
[Reply]
Fish 10:57 PM 06-01-2022
I said I didn't want to debate. I didn't say I wouldn't defend what I said.

It's sad, I post lengthy replies so I won't be misinterpreted.
No, that's total bullshit. You post lengthy replies because you like to blather randomly. You obviously get personal gratification from the lengthy boring prose you spew, but to the overwhelming majority of those who read it, you come across as a goofball who can't resist excessive adjectives and adverbs for the sake of bullshit quantity. You are not misinterpreted because of your lack of words. You are more often ignored for your overabundance of unnecessary words.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:05 PM 06-01-2022
No, that's total bullshit. You post lengthy replies because you like to blather randomly. You obviously get personal gratification from the lengthy boring prose you spew, but to the overwhelming majority of those who read it, you come across as a goofball who can't resist excessive adjectives and adverbs for the sake of bullshit quantity. You are not misinterpreted because of your lack of words. You are more often ignored for your overabundance of unnecessary words.
Disappointing, honestly thought [for way too long, apparently] you were better than this. Guess resentments of long ago refutations really scarred you.
[Reply]
Fish 11:14 PM 06-01-2022
Disappointing, honestly thought [for way too long, apparently] you were better than this. Guess resentments of long ago refutations really scarred you.
Thought I was better than what? Calling you out on what you've done for years now? I've been consistent about that. Sure you're feeling OK?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:58 AM 06-02-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
No I'm just ashamed of myself.
well quit touching yourself.:-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up