ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Urban Meyer having chest pains
Bewbies 09:44 AM 08-01-2018
Chest pains report unconfirmed following this report.

Text messages I have obtained, an exclusive interview w/the victim & other information I have learned shows Ohio State coach Urban Meyer knew in 2015 of domestic abuse allegations against a member of his coaching staff despite his denial last week https://t.co/fcxi8GKyeI

— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) August 1, 2018

He's trending on twitter, and most everyone is taking the under as to if he makes it to kickoff for the 2018 season now. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:35 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
In a profession filled with scumbags, he's a giant among them.
Bobby Petrino is something of a caricature of a shitheel. He's the cartoon villain of the profession; sort of the laughable Snidely Whiplash of the coaching world.

Urban Meyer, OTOH, is Hannibal Lecter. He's the chillingly possible depiction of pure coaching evil. He's a composite sketch of every piece of shit to ever grace the coaching ranks.

I hope he finds that simply being human filth is what's causing his headaches and they just haunt him until the end. Fuck him and everyone that's ever cheered for him, played for him or served him a meal without spitting in it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:40 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Who the fuck are you?
Ohio State fans are the best. Twitter was comedy gold after all the shit with Smith first came out.

99 posts rightly taking Urban to task, 1 mixed in there somewhere backing him and of course with it was someone with a buckeye in the banner. I gotta figure 'hater' was trending worldwide for a few days there there because it was in every single OSU Fan post for a solid week.

Those guys are as militantly obstinate as anyone you'll ever meet. They combine the worst of all T-Shirt fans into one easily distilled, haughtier and less likeable sort of taint fuzz.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:43 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Ohio State fans are the best. Twitter was comedy gold after all the shit with Smith first came out.

99 posts rightly taking Urban to task, 1 mixed in there somewhere backing him and of course with it was someone with a buckeye in the banner. I gotta figure 'hater' was trending worldwide for a few days there there because it was in every single OSU Fan post for a solid week.

Those guys are as militantly obstinate as anyone you'll ever meet. They combine the worst of all T-Shirt fans into one easily distilled, haughtier and less likeable sort of taint fuzz.
It's Ohio....that is the one team that has ever been good for their whole lives, they can't lose that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:52 AM 12-04-2018

Not sure chiefs are exactly the fanbase to point fingers right now. Every sports fan is militantly obstinate if it impacts their team. I didn't see nearly the same thing. It is not that much different from what happened in kc. Some split on if he did anything wrong but overall... Sure... But was this such a horrible offense by itself that he deserved to be adamantly fired? Or was some of the outrage over the top? If people thought pc outrage was over the top for kareem hunt then that's even moreso the case for urban.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:00 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
What a joke it is that he could even coach the season.
In the grand scheme of everything coaches and programs have been caught doing, this is the thing that gets a 1 year suspension? Cmon.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:08 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Health issues, legal issues, or both?
Health. He has a brain cyst that gives him intense headaches.

The rest of the bullshit spewed after your post is irrelevant. Just a bunch of whiners whining.

He's one of the greatest college football coaches in history and is only 54. He's at his dream job. He's from Toledo, Ohio. He obtained his Master's Degree from Ohio State. If the health issue wasn't giving him such incredible pain then he wouldn't be stepping down.

I highly doubt he coaches again. If he does, it surely won't be next season and I'd venture to say the following either.
[Reply]
El Jefe 11:28 AM 12-04-2018

Not even on twitter for one, secondly I COULD NOT CARE LESS about all the hate against Meyer. He is not my family, I am not paying his salary, he coaches my favorite team, and he wins, that is the extent of my relationship with him. I don't care to defend him, and I won't, I don't have a reason to. Thank you for the wins Meyer, adios.
[Reply]
El Jefe 11:29 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Health. He has a brain cyst that gives him intense headaches.

The rest of the bullshit spewed after your post is irrelevant. Just a bunch of whiners whining.

He's one of the greatest college football coaches in history and is only 54. He's at his dream job. He's from Toledo, Ohio. He obtained his Master's Degree from Ohio State. If the health issue wasn't giving him such incredible pain then he wouldn't be stepping down.

I highly doubt he coaches again. If he does, it surely won't be next season and I'd venture to say the following either.

OMG how dare you!!!! You must be one of those Buckeye fans that iz tha stoopid who likez Meyer, he iz such trash!!!!11!!!!
[Reply]
El Jefe 11:35 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's Ohio....that is the one team that has ever been good for their whole lives, they can't lose that.

I think it is hysterical that fans from other cities comment on our fan base as if they live here. I work in Columbus and live outside of Columbus, are there idiot fans who have nothing better to do than devote their lives to the Buckeyes, I am sure there are, but not a ton. If you want that you need to head up to Cleveland. Most Buckeye fans are reasonable, as I would most Chiefs fans are. I know plenty of "diehard" fans whose lives go on just like everybody else's when the Buckeyes lose. Just because whatever city you are in has 5 retarded Buckeye fans, doesn't mean anything.
[Reply]
El Jefe 11:41 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Who the **** are you?
I am someone who doesn't get their panties in a bunch when someone online doesn't "like" me or something that I like. Whether or not 99.9% of Chiefs planet thinks Meyer is a piece of crap, does not affect my daily life whatsoever. So, yeah I will give my thoughts, but someone who attacks me after my rebuttal to theirs is wasting their time. I have a real life outside Chiefsplanet, and don't really care about establishing a Christmas Card list with some of the tards on here. If you don't like what I say, block me, it doesn't hurt my feelings.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:42 AM 12-04-2018
For someone whose panties aren't in a bunch you're sure spending a lot of time here rambling on in a butthurt stupor.
[Reply]
El Jefe 11:43 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
For someone whose panties aren't in a bunch you're sure spending a lot of time here rambling on in a butthurt stupor.
It's called a slow day at work sweetheart.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:44 AM 12-04-2018
"I DON'T CARE!!!!!"

{writes several posts in response telling everyone how little he cares; dabbles in all-caps. Emphasizes how little he cares though}

Aight.
[Reply]
El Jefe 11:45 AM 12-04-2018
"I DON'T CARE!!!!!"

{writes several posts in response telling everyone how little he cares; dabbles in all-caps. Emphasizes how little he cares though}

Aight.

OHHHH MaN YoU GoT mE!!
[Reply]
O.city 11:45 AM 12-04-2018
Seems like a trash person that's a great football coach.

Cool.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Up