ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Smallville star accused of recruiting slaves for sex cult
suzzer99 12:01 AM 11-13-2017
What in the hell?

‘Smallville’ star Allison Mack accused of recruiting 25 women to serve as ‘slaves’ for cult

Originally Posted by :
A former publicist for NXIVM, a “self-help” group that claims to empower women, has alleged that Smallville actress Allison Mack has recruited as many as 25 women to serve as slaves for herself and the group’s leader, Keith Raniere.

Speaking with The Sun, former NXIVM publicist Frank Parlato said that Mack had been brainwashed by Raniere into gathering up women for a subset of the group called DOS, which he said stood for “dominus obsequious sororium” — Latin for “master over the slave women.” Emails shared with The Sun showed that “slaves” were expected to fast 12 hours a day, take cold showers to “build capacity for love through the tolerance of pain,” and to obey Mack’s commands 24 hours a day. The slaves were also reportedly required to provide “collateral” such as nude pictures, confessions to crimes, or financial information each month so that the group could be sure of their loyalty. Screenshots obtained by The Sun of a “collateral” Dropbox showed names of Mack’s alleged slaves — including Dr. Danielle Roberts, a licensed doctor who is under investigation in New York after allegedly branding women involved in NXIVM.

According to Parlato, Mack “is both a victim and a perpetrator.”

“She is a victim because she has been brainwashed by Raniere and she is his ‘slave’. So she has to run 64 kilometers a week and keep a strict 500 to 800 calorie a day diet. But she has also recruited many women to this cult,” said Parlato. “One of the things that is a terrible concept to Allison is that she is ordered to find Raniere bed partners and she is conflicted because she really wants to be with him.”

In the interview with The Sun, Parlato spoke at length about the workings of the alleged cult — and the millionaire heiresses he claims fund the whole operation.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:28 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
So it's basically Scientology?
You noticed the parallels? :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 10:46 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
We should start a cult. I'm thinking a cult based on Tom Jones and his music. Then, when he dies, it could be a religion.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:59 AM 04-21-2018
It's almost like they copied the business model and used it for sex...oooOOOOOhhhhh...
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:01 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
Hmmmmm, Suzzer posted this back in November 5 months ago when nobody knew anything about this, he takes his car and possessions and drives to South America and now she is arrested for sex trafficking. Will he return?

RUN SUZZER RUN!
Heh - I'm in Honduras right now - good luck catching me. I was planning to go to Nicaragua in a week but apparently there's massive protests and people dead right now. Hmmm

If you're into diving btw - Utila Island in Honduras is some of the best and cheapest in the world. Honduras and El Salvador are both super cheap and actually very safe for tourists.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:02 AM 04-21-2018
What kind of jedi mind tricks is this guy playing on a hollywood starlet to not only land her, but get her to recruit and groom a harem of sex slaves for him?
[Reply]
Rausch 11:03 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
What kind of jedi mind tricks is this guy playing on a hollywood starlet to not only land her, but get her to recruit and groom a harem of sex slaves for him?
So you think it's not an easy or common thing?

:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:12 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
We should start a cult. I'm thinking a cult based on Tom Jones and his music. Then, when he dies, it could be a religion.
:-)000000;width:520px;">

[Reply]
stumppy 11:28 AM 04-21-2018
:-)000000;width:520px;">
Wooley Bully was my go to for binge playing on my way out the door.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:39 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don't understand what it is she's alleged to have done. The articles I've seen haven't been very specific.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...-labor-w518483

Here's an introduction into her world, so this is a good starting place for research.

From what I've read/researched, this goes far and deep into the world of the elites.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:49 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Wooley Bully was my go to for binge playing on my way out the door.
"Sorry, please try again later. Something must have gone wrong..."
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:30 PM 06-30-2021
She gets 3 years for recruiting sex slaves.

BREAKING: "Smallville" actor Allison Mack sentenced to three years in prison in the NXIVM sex-slave case. Mack had previously pleaded guilty to charges she manipulated women into becoming sex slaves for the group’s spiritual leader, Keith Raniere. https://t.co/OMpAV24c4T

— The Associated Press (@AP) June 30, 2021

[Reply]
Rain Man 05:49 PM 06-30-2021
I will start the bidding at 4 packs of cigarettes.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:35 PM 06-30-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
She gets 3 years for recruiting sex slaves.

Seems like a pretty light sentence. Could you imagine if she had been a man doing this?
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:37 AM 07-01-2021
How come she looks like Holly Hunter now?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:42 AM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Seems like a pretty light sentence. Could you imagine if she had been a man doing this?
They reduced her sentence in exchange for info on the main cult leader.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up