ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you approve or disapprove of The Trade? Why?
I approve of the trade and am thrilled about Patrick Mahomes. 284 81.61%
I approve of the trade, even through I would’ve preferred Deshaun Watson over Patrick Mahomes. 29 8.33%
I approve of the trade, even through I would’ve preferred Deshone Kizer over Patrick Mahomes. 0 0%
I approve of the trade, even through I would’ve preferred a QB other than Watson/Kizer over Patrick Mahomes. 1 0.29%
I approve of the trade, even through I would’ve preferred a non-QB over Patrick Mahomes. 1 0.29%
I disapprove of the trade because it was too much to pay even though I like Mahomes. 6 1.72%
I disapprove of the trade because I don’t think Mahomes is that good. 1 0.29%
I disapprove of the trade because I think we could get more value out of the three picks we gave up. 3 0.86%
I disapprove of the trade because we have greater needs than quarterback. 2 0.57%
I disapprove of the trade because I think Mahomes would have been available at 27. 4 1.15%
I have no idea what to think. 4 1.15%
I’m not going to vote because in the future I will change my opinion to make myself look smart. 2 0.57%
I'm still fixated that we drafted Blackledge over Marino. 11 3.16%
Voters: 348. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Approval/Disapproval of The Trade.
Rain Man 08:06 PM 04-27-2017
If you don't know what The Trade is, just go away.

What do you think? This is a public poll, because we're going to come back in five years and revisit this day.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:43 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
In terms of value, we got raped.

Got the QB they wanted though so what ya going to do? d
You are truly a retarded fucking troglodyte.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:43 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
In terms of value, we got raped.

Got the QB they wanted though so what ya going to do? d
Laz, you're talking like a shit salesman with a mouthful of samples.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:44 PM 04-27-2017
I am so happy with the Chiefs right now! Finally, the Blackledge curse is lifted.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:44 PM 04-27-2017
Got on board with the pick when I found out he was a baseball player. Dude can throw the rock.

Let's just hope he can learn how to read NFL defenses...and quick. But he's got a season to mature a tad.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:44 PM 04-27-2017
Rickstar trade. Doing 2 chicks at the same time trade...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:45 PM 04-27-2017
It was a lot to give up for what I see as a deeply flawed QB prospect.

They better be right, and Deshaun Watson better not be the dude they should have picked. I thought he was going to go well before #10, and had you given me the option, I take Watson over Mahomes every time.

I approve greatly of the Chiefs finally grabbing their nuts and taking a risk, but I think they gave up way too much when they could have worked out a trade next year in a better QB class.

It sure is fun to have a sliver of hope, though.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:45 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
You called it.

Nice work..
Here are my comments:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...54&postcount=7

Ideal size, canon for an arm, smart, gutsy player. Yes, he needs at least a full year of development (if not 2) but well worth the risk and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of Paxton Lynch, IMO.

Draft him in 2017, sit him all year, let him compete in 2018. If all works well, he could take over mid-season 2018 or at the latest, 2019.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:47 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
It was a lot to give up for what I see as a deeply flawed QB prospect.

They better be right, and Deshaun Watson better not be the dude they should have picked. I thought he was going to go well before #10, and had you given me the option, I take Watson over Mahomes every time.

I approve greatly of the Chiefs finally grabbing their nuts and taking a risk, but I think they gave up way too much when they could have worked out a trade next year in a better QB class.

It sure is fun to have a sliver of hope, though.
"A lot"???

A fucking LATE 3rd this year and, most likely, a late 1st in 2018?

Your football IQ is ZERO.

ZERO.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:48 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Got on board with the pick when I found out he was a baseball player. Dude can throw the rock.
Well, fuck.

It's all up in the air, now.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:48 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
"A lot"???

A ****ing LATE 3rd this year and, most likely, a late 1st in 2018?

ZERO.
That's a drop in the bucket for a possible franchise Qb.
[Reply]
007 09:48 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I am so happy with the Chiefs right now! Finally, the Blackledge curse is lifted.
well wait there just a minute. He has to perform before you can say that.:-)
[Reply]
beach tribe 09:48 PM 04-27-2017
We have another 3rd and with the schedule we got, we would have to have an injury plague for that first to be higher than 28 or so..

Plus the comp picks we will get for Smith...this is amazing..

This will also make Smith play his ass off.

I repeatedly said that there was no way Dorsey could be happy with Smith.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:48 PM 04-27-2017
"A lot"???

A fucking LATE 3rd this year and, most likely, a late 1st in 2018?

ZERO.
Giving up two extra high picks for a guy who isn't even going to play in 2017 is a bit much for my tastes. Better QB prospects have been taken for a lot less.

I'm glad to see you back on CP, though. Let the rage flow, friend.
[Reply]
beach tribe 09:49 PM 04-27-2017
"A lot"???

A ****ing LATE 3rd this year and, most likely, a late 1st in 2018?

ZERO.
ZERO....Sadly.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:50 PM 04-27-2017
That last option was tempting. I was explaining the Chiefs first round QB woes to my coworker after the Chiefs pick. When I mentioned the '83 draft he said, "Who in the fuck is Todd Blackledge? They chose him over Dan Marino? No wonder they waited 34 years to do it again. If I fucked up that bad, I'd be pretty gun shy as well. Fucking losers."
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up