ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 68 of 82
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
BWillie 07:10 PM 05-24-2019
Jesus Christ. This thread is still going. Hey lets put Deontay Wilder in the ring against Mayweather. See what happens. Maywheather dead in 10 seconds.
[Reply]
kcclone 07:14 PM 05-24-2019
Tyson in his prime with no gloves would destroy Lee. For Bruce to get close enough to hit/kick or grapple with Lee, he would have to get pretty close. Tyson has a MMA build and mentality.

As he once said, “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth”.

For Lee, the size differential would just be too much.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:41 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Sorry if this has been posted: https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-...-Bruce-Lee-Why

I was firmly in the Tyson camp until I read this. Now I guess I lean Lee if he's smart about and stays on the ground.
Yeah the guy tried sparring with Ali late in the match and quit after a hit and went back to laying on his back. There is video of the fight. The guy was scared of Ali. But also would not allow ground in pound. The fight was boring as fuck. The only true way to determine would be two fights with each style being allowed only.

I still get tired of of Lee's mythical status people give him. He is the start of MMA. But that is like stating Tony Hawks moves from 98 would win xgames gold today. All of Lee's achievements are second hand. Beat up extras? Fuck out of here with that. Sadly Lee did not have enough fights to prove anything other than Chuck Norris memes of accomplishment.

Lee was afraid of Kareem Abdul Jabar who was slow. What is he going to do against a guy with just as quick hands as him in his prime but way more weight and punches harder?

Sadly we can not compare today because if they both were coming up the training would be different.

Lee's only chance is to grapple and submit him with a hold. Tyson's is connecting. But for Lee to get in close for that he has to get in Tyson's power range.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:59 PM 05-24-2019
It’s gotta be Bruce, right?

He is more than quick enough to avoid those vicious uppercuts, he’ll pepper Mike with lightning strikes to keep him at bay and off balance long enough to pull off a Royce Gracie-like, pre MMA jiu-jitsu scramble to grab a limb and start twisting

Iron Mike has finally met his match
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:25 PM 01-14-2020
BuT MiKe TySoN iS sLoW....

I want NONE of Iron Mike at age 23, 53, 93... pic.twitter.com/CFalD0ydbE

— Rex Chapman���� (@RexChapman) January 14, 2020

Old and out of shape Tyson still moves like a viper.

He was a bad, bad man...
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 04:31 PM 01-14-2020
Depends on the rules of the match.

Bare hands, I think Tyson's speed and power would be unbeatable.

However, if the fight involves weapons, I have to take Lee. The more lethal the weapons involved, the less size, speed, and power matter. Tyson, as far as I know, isn't trained with weapons. Lee was an expert with multiple weapons.
[Reply]
Mennonite 04:37 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
BuT MiKe TySoN iS sLoW....

Old and out of shape Tyson still moves like a viper.

He was a bad, bad man...

In related news: an old and out of shape Robin Givens (obscured by dude in red shirt) can still take a punch.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:51 PM 01-14-2020
Lee would destroy him.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:10 PM 01-14-2020
Wow a poll from 2012. And even more wow, 100 lb Bruce Lee won. Wut? Dude could throw 100 punches in a minute at Tyson and he wouldn't even feel it.

If Mike could catch him, he'd snap his neck with 3 fingers.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:13 PM 01-14-2020
patrick mahomes
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:15 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by hometeam:
patrick mahomes
Came to post this
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:06 PM 01-14-2020
One... Just one hook from Tyson connects with Lee and Lee is done.
Takes one to the head and Lee hits the canvas or takes one to the kidney and Lee hits the canvas or takes one to the ribs,they break like cheap glass and again. Lee hits the canvas.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:10 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Wow a poll from 2012. And even more wow, 100 lb Bruce Lee won. Wut? Dude could throw 100 punches in a minute at Tyson and he wouldn't even feel it.

If Mike could catch him, he'd snap his neck with 3 fingers.
Its not even a contest.
But then again we have peeps here that really believed some chick in the MMA would kick Mayweathers ass in a fight.
[Reply]
TLO 09:37 PM 01-14-2020
Oh Jesus Christ
[Reply]
lewdog 09:39 PM 01-14-2020
Tyson, and I am not even sure how there's an argument here.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 82
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Up