ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 315
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:04 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
He will only be available in sandbox on the weeks he played in. So say he played weeks 1-9, he won't be available 10-16
So when I go 9-7, winning all the games Flacco plays in and make the playoffs, can he then play in the playoffs?
[Reply]
lewdog 05:05 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Your QB is Joe Flaaco
Who’s your QB?

I can’t figure out all the teams since people changed their user names.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:14 PM 03-02-2019
He will only be available in sandbox on the weeks he played in. So say he played weeks 1-9, he won't be available 10-16
Wasn't he active in weeks 15-17?

He's available if he was just benched. I thought they activated him after the Chiefs game and into the post-season.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:15 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Wasn't he active in weeks 15-17?

He's available if he was just benched. I thought they activated him after the Chiefs game and into the post-season.
I didn't look at his games, I just made up the weeks. I still think he had to have played in the game to mean he was active
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:22 PM 03-02-2019
I didn't look at his games, I just made up the weeks. I still think he had to have played in the game to mean he was active
I don't believe that's accurate. If they're on the gameday roster, play or no, they're available.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:28 PM 03-02-2019
I don't believe that's accurate. If they're on the gameday roster, play or no, they're available.
I'm hoping you're right and I'm wrong
[Reply]
cdcox 05:29 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That’s not important.. What’s important is the fact that I literally had one guy on my draft board and it decided to do it’s own thing.

It’s kind of funny because I actually had Tarik Cohen ahead of Trubisky, but when my first pick came up it took Mitch over Tarik. Pretty weird.

Any particular reason that happened, cdcox?
I'm confused about who you had on your draft board at the time your first pick came up? Did you have Cohen first, followed by Trubisky?

Both picks took the full time. It appears Lockett was picked by the bot.
For some reason he was listed as your 3rd most desired player with no 1 or 2. I moved him up to 1. I will investigate in more detail later.
[Reply]
cdcox 05:37 PM 03-02-2019
This is correct.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:42 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
This is correct.
Awesome!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:44 PM 03-02-2019
I'm confused about who you had on your draft board at the time your first pick came up? Did you have Cohen first, followed by Trubisky?

Both picks took the full time. It appears Lockett was picked by the bot.
For some reason he was listed as your 3rd most desired player with no 1 or 2. I moved him up to 1. I will investigate in more detail later.
Hmm, does the auto-draft feature take players on your board from top-to-bottom or the other way around? Cohen was above Trubisky on my board. I just assumed the players at the top of your board would get taken first.

Full rundown: I had removed pretty much everyone from my draft board this morning a few picks before mine. I had Lane Johnson at the top, Tarik Cohen below him, then Trubs. Lane Johnson apparently went a couple picks before I came up so he must have been removed, leaving Cohen and then Trubs. The auto-drafter took Trubisky, leaving Cohen alone. Then, for some reason, Lockett was taken instead of Cohen.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:56 PM 03-02-2019
The Aberdeen Anarchy and Vail Snow Devils have reached an accord.

AA drops to 143 and moves up from 202 to 191.

VSD will pick at 135.

[Reply]
cdcox 07:18 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hmm, does the auto-draft feature take players on your board from top-to-bottom or the other way around? Cohen was above Trubisky on my board. I just assumed the players at the top of your board would get taken first.

Full rundown: I had removed pretty much everyone from my draft board this morning a few picks before mine. I had Lane Johnson at the top, Tarik Cohen below him, then Trubs. Lane Johnson apparently went a couple picks before I came up so he must have been removed, leaving Cohen and then Trubs. The auto-drafter took Trubisky, leaving Cohen alone. Then, for some reason, Lockett was taken instead of Cohen.
Players at the top should be taken first. Not sure what happened. It seemed to ignore Cohen all together. I will still try to understand why it happened.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:35 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by rageeumr:
I could offer former first round draft pick and Mizzou great Charles Harris. I have no doubt that his 2 sacks through 25 career games is nothing but a slow start.
I accepted your trade offer. It seems like a win-win. So Chris Wormley is now a Snow Devil, and Charles Harris is an Ermine.
[Reply]
rageeumr 07:37 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I accepted your trade offer. It seems like a win-win. So Chris Wormley is now a Snow Devil, and Charles Harris is an Ermine.
I hope the change of scenery works for him.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:57 PM 03-02-2019
This is correct.
So explain further please.

If Flacco was on roster but benched, that means he will be playing in my Sim even if he only played in 9 games for real?
[Reply]
Page 52 of 315
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up