ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 158
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:40 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't think he's going to play.
I don’t see how a guy like that doesn’t suit up in his first SB. Not if he can just walk.

EDIT: 2nd SB, but first since becoming a starter.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:47 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don’t see how a guy like that doesn’t suit up in his first SB. Not if he can just walk.

EDIT: 2nd SB, but first since becoming a starter.
He might suit up but I don't see him playing. Honestly, I hope they trot all of them out there gimpy. Just helps us even more.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:52 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Big LOL at the statistical difference between then two
Mahomes>Brady but those numbers for Brady weren't horrible for the early 2000s.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 03:55 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Jeeez :-)
Don't need em. Hardman's gonna cook on the 7th.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:58 PM 01-29-2021
I’ll be fine when Watkins is gone. Tired of his injury bullshit every year.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:02 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Don't need em. Hardman's gonna cook on the 7th.
Definitely expecting big things from Hardman, but having playoff Sammy around would only make us that much mo betta
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:16 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Definitely expecting big things from Hardman, but having playoff Sammy around would only make us that much mo betta
Hardman and Butker can't fuck up their ST responsibilities
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:18 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Hardman and Butker can't fuck up their ST responsibilities
My guess is that you never see Hardman do that again.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:20 PM 01-29-2021
Either way dude probably should retire when this is done. His body just isn’t built for the rigors of the game it seems. And I don’t see him getting paid this offseason in any way similar to his last contract.
Nor does he seem like a vet minimum plus incentives player.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:20 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Nor does he se like a vet minimum plus incentives player.
He had a bunch of incentives in his current contract and he didn't qualify for any of them.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:22 PM 01-29-2021
Here’s the estimated tags put out just now for IF the game was being played this weekend: https://twitter.com/jacobs71/status/...454505474?s=21

Tampa says Brown and Whitehead would be doubtful, David and Winfield questionable.

Chiefs say Watkins, Bell, Sneed, and Fenton would be questionable.

These ultimately don’t mean anything since the game isn’t for another 9 days.
Need for Sneed and Fenton are going to play, so advantage Chiefs.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:23 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He had a bunch of incentives in his current contract and he didn't qualify for any of them.
But his base was like $8M.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:31 PM 01-29-2021
As far as Sammy is concerned he was a game time decision last week guys!!..and he's practiced this week and probably had a rest day today. Next week will be the real sign of things to come. He will have had three weeks of practicing most days before the SB plud he was a game time decision in the previous game so I remsjn confident that he will play. Oh, and the Chiefs putting him as "questionable" instead of doubtful is also another good sign that he's trending the right way.

The Bucs look interesting though...the fact that David and Winfield would be questionable is something I've been talking about..imo they are likely to have a back-up safety alongside a banged up rookie safety and a banged up LB. This story is only gonna grow if their injury report next Wednesday doesn't show a dramatic change.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:50 PM 01-29-2021
On a more random note, I noticed today Titans fans freaking out all over Twitter because they promoted a couple of coordinators from within they don’t like and are all really pissed off. I saw some say their GM sucks, some say they think this next season will be Vrabel’s last.

This is a team that was in the playoffs each of the last two years and the AFCCG just last year.

Can’t take what we have for granted. And Chiefs fans know it better than anybody, but sometimes it’s easy to forget how hard it is to be at the top of this league. Mahomes and Reid have spoiled us in some ways. Feeling grateful to have an unconditional love for this team right now. And this really is just the beginning in all likelihood.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:55 PM 01-29-2021
This team reminds me of the Steelers:

Good front with suspect corners and a good safety. You have an 80-year old man playing qb with an okay-run game. They absolutely have to force turnovers to beat good teams.

As long as we protect the ball we should win our second straight SB.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 158
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up