ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 158
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:00 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:
I've always thought this was the most underrated part of Belichick's success. Guy is a defensive genius for sure, but the biggest thing about his teams is they usually play smart football. Just be solid, wait for the other team to make mistakes and take advantage.

It's just like the Dee Ford thing. There were other plays after that one, but we made one really stupid mistake and then they make you pay. The reality is most teams are not well run and make mistakes.
Belichick is so smart...his team gets non-existent penalties called on C. Jones when they need to stage a comeback...and incomplete passes magically become crucial first downs.

He really is a genius...his coaching tree proves it.

Pioli got run out of town, McDaniel got run out town..and now Patricia. Quite the track record of excellence...they found out the magic calls stopped once Brady wasnt on their team.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:17 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I've been calling this shit out for years...well before "anon" existed in the public psyche.

But by all means use media-driven stereotypes to prove your point...it's just easier.

I knew the dudes in QAnon, 4 Chan and 8 Chan back in the early 2000s when they were just dipshits pre-permabanned on Something Awful and it is extremely hilarious watching rubes like yourself believe in magic nonsense
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:19 PM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:21 PM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:23 PM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:25 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
2 of Brady’s Super Bowls were handed to him by the other team. The Seahawks bullshit was their own doing and the Rat Jr inexplicable bullshit to not run the ball to run the clock out and get at least a FG was his fault.

We even saw Rat Jr do that same **** up to lose to us last year when he had a lead and threw the ball every down instead of going for what worked running the ball.

And before Blackop’s brings his bullshit into this, the Seahawks last play anomaly happened to Brady twice. Eli had insane catches that shouldn’t have happened in both games he beat Tom.

Brady also had a chance to win at the end of the Eagles game but they got him with a forced fumble.

Shit happens but if we play our game the way we’ve been playing all year the game won’t be close enough in the end to have this type of shit be possible.
That's how the Pats win though. They don't do dumb shit and are very disciplined and let other teams **** up. So I don't see point of this post, a win is a win. They won those SBs and you can't take it away from them.

Hopefully Chiefs can win more w Mahomes and not rely on stuff like that. One game at a time though lets get this one Sunday for Marty!!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:26 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The Jags got royally fucked harder than any team has in a postseason game. It was an absolute highway robbery. Call after call to let NE back in it, a terrible whistle on a fumble recovery costing a TD, AND NOTHING CALLED on NE the ENTIRE game
Hah. I completely forgot about that Championship game. Myles Jack was not down.

At least they didn't win the Bowl that year, but still..
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:30 PM 02-04-2021
My favorite local forecaster:

Plan on period of rain Saturday night into early afternoon Sunday. Field management will be important, as some of the rain may be heavy. Model trends are now favoring a mostly rain free #SuperBowl. @RJStadium #Tampa #GoBucs

— Paul Dellegatto⚡️FOX (@PaulFox13) February 4, 2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:51 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The Jags got royally ****ed harder than any team has in a postseason game. It was an absolute highway robbery. Call after call to let NE back in it, a terrible whistle on a fumble recovery costing a TD, AND NOTHING CALLED on NE the ENTIRE game
Actually it's my 2nd worst...Dallas/Detroit is #1.

Detroit had a PI flag picked up without explanation...on replay Cowboys actually committed 2 fouls.

The result would have had them in FG range about to go up two scores in the 4th...and converting a crucial 3rd down.

Come to find out..Dean Blandino was photographed on J.Jones' hooker bus earlier that season. He was head of NFL officiating at the time...partying with chicks on a Cowboys bus.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:52 PM 02-04-2021
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:05 PM 02-04-2021
TAMPA BAY INJURY UPDATE

Whitehead (shoulder), Winfield jr (ankle), David (hamstring) and Brown (knee) all "ran around today" according to Ariens.. "but we'll have to wait and see how bad the swelling is tomorrow"...he added.

Well it sounds like they were all limited again and there has been no word about JPP's knee issue yet either. Also if Whitehead was "no contact" again that would be very revealing.

Right now I'm guessing there's gonna be a bunch of "game time decisions" to drag it out. I maintain though that Whitehead and Brown are longshots and David, Winfield and JPP won't be 100% in this game.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:15 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
TAMPA BAY INJURY UPDATE

Whitehead (shoulder), Winfield jr (ankle), David (hamstring) and Brown (knee) all "ran around today" according to Ariens.. "but we'll have to wait and see how bad the swelling is tomorrow"...he added.

Well it sounds like they were all limited again and there has been no word about JPP's knee issue yet either. Also if Whitehead was "no contact" again that would be very revealing.

Right now I'm guessing there are gonna be a bunch of "game time decisions" to drag it out. I maintain though that Whitehead and Brown are longshots and David, Winfield and JPP won't be 100% in this game.
Tampa was going to have their hands full with our offense even fully healthy. They can’t feel to good about this.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:22 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Tampa was going to have their hands full with our offense even fully healthy. They can’t feel to good about this.
Four out of elevan starters on their defense have not had a full practice yet from what I can tell. The full injury report will come out later today so that should be an interesting read.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:24 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Four out of elevan starters on their defense have not had a full practice yet from what I can tell. The full injury report will come out later today so that should be an interesting read.
Vea only played a handful of snaps vs the Packers too...he had been out since like week 7.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:37 PM 02-04-2021
The Chiefs are 5-0 with Mahomes in games officiated by the ref for Sunday. Thank God no Clitoris Blakeman.

SB referee Carl Cheffers has worked 5 games in Mahomes’ career:

- KC W10 26-14 win vs. ARZ in 2018

- KC W1 40-26 win @ JAX in 2019

- KC W16 26-3 win @ CHI in 2019

- KC W2 23-20 win @ LAC in 2020

- KC W11 35-31 win @ LVR in 2020 pic.twitter.com/uWRMCl6rEn

— Phillip V. McGruder (@McGruderPmac) January 27, 2021

[Reply]
Page 104 of 158
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Up