ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 22
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix: Ozark
KChiefs1 09:53 PM 05-25-2017
Can't to watch a show set in my neck of the woods.

http://www.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_ne...39173aed7.html

Premieres July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:06 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Best season yet. One of the aerial shots they just missed my house.

LOL, I assume that you would've noted that in your sig if the shot of your house made the show.
[Reply]
eDave 07:15 PM 03-29-2020
Best season yet. One of the aerial shots they just missed my house.
So let me ask you, is this a fair representation of the underbelly of the Ozarks?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:19 PM 03-29-2020
I stopped watching after part of Season 2. Too similar to Breaking Bad.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:15 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
So let me ask you, is this a fair representation of the underbelly of the Ozarks?
Some parts of it but it's just a tv show. Not any different than thinking everything in Texas is like Dallas was or Miami is Miami Vice etc.
[Reply]
eDave 08:27 PM 03-29-2020
Some parts of it but it's just a tv show. Not any different than thinking everything in Texas is like Dallas was or Miami is Miami Vice etc.
Understood. My dad, and someday me, has a lot of lakefront property down there. I knew back then there was big money coming in. The boats confirm.

My brain is locked on the specific location name. Back in the late 70's.
[Reply]
eDave 08:38 PM 03-29-2020
Understood. My dad, and someday me, has a lot of lakefront property down there. I knew back then there was big money coming in. The boats confirm.

My brain is locked on the specific location name. Back in the late 70's.
It's Village of Four Seasons dude. One of the houses has a tree growing right through the lakeside deck. Pretty cool but causing problems.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 09:58 PM 03-29-2020
Lodge of the Four Seasons? Do you golf? Porto Cima is a very fun course not too far from there.
[Reply]
eDave 04:49 AM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Lodge of the Four Seasons? Do you golf? Porto Cima is a very fun course not too far from there.
No. I haven't been there for a long time. I remember this one time we where therr building a house and my dad opend the back of the uHaul we had and out big fiberglass canoe fell out and hit him on the head and knocked him out cold. was freaking out.

Used to hang out at John Aschcrots house alot with his brother Bob and nephwew Alex. He has these really cool thing that would propell you under the water. Alex was an excellent jet skier and now owns a jet ski shop down there.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:12 AM 03-30-2020
That kid getting it on with the old lady was creepy as fuck.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:25 AM 03-30-2020
Does Racheal from the Blue Cat return? Im only on S3 Ep 2.

Last we saw of her Marty said he was going to try and get her out of everything.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 08:31 AM 03-30-2020
Haven't finished the season yet, was reading cautiously trying to make sure I didn't get spoiled on anything.

The parts I found humorous about the portrayal of the Ozarks is the geographics of it all. Acting like driving to St. Joe from there is like a quick drive, and even more laughable was the afternoon drive to Kentucky.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 09:30 AM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That kid getting it on with the old lady was creepy as ****.
Next time he refers to his significant other as "his old lady"- wont be a white trash reference to his girlfriend. That Darlene sure can work her feminine wiles on poor Wyatt.
[Reply]
Sorry 11:11 AM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I stopped watching after part of Season 2. Too similar to Breaking Bad.
as if thats a bad thing.:-)

It's more like a cousin to breaking bad
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:41 AM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Haven't finished the season yet, was reading cautiously trying to make sure I didn't get spoiled on anything.

The parts I found humorous about the portrayal of the Ozarks is the geographics of it all. Acting like driving to St. Joe from there is like a quick drive, and even more laughable was the afternoon drive to Kentucky.
They fucked up with Kansas City Kansas too when referring to the KC Mob
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:44 AM 03-30-2020
No. I haven't been there for a long time. I remember this one time we where therr building a house and my dad opend the back of the uHaul we had and out big fiberglass canoe fell out and hit him on the head and knocked him out cold. was freaking out.

Used to hang out at John Aschcrots house alot with his brother Bob and nephwew Alex. He has these really cool thing that would propell you under the water. Alex was an excellent jet skier and now owns a jet ski shop down there.
Joey Ashcroft John's nephew went to Glendale at the same time I did.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 22
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up