ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 701 of 2688
« First < 201601651691697698699700701 70270370470571175180112011701 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:45 PM 04-04-2018
I just can’t wait to see Mahomes. This is the most optimistic I’ve ever been in my life about this franchise
[Reply]
In58men 04:57 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I just can’t wait to see Mahomes. This is the most optimistic I’ve ever been in my life about this franchise
I’m not going to lie. I was pretty fucking excited about Cassel and Vrabel. However, I was 22 at the time lol. I was out paintballin’ with a bunch of buddies and got a phone call. I was bragging the entire day.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:37 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’m not going to lie. I was pretty ****ing excited about Cassel and Vrabel. However, I was 22 at the time lol. I was out paintballin’ with a bunch of buddies and got a phone call. I was bragging the entire day.
Ahh the power of youth.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:38 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by wasi:
Obviously, Mahomes history as a kid with his Dad's career and getting drafted in baseball will be one thing that is brought up next year. But once there is tape on all his wild throws I can't help but wonder if the media will do a deeper dive?

Andy will temper this aspect and coach himto play within the system like Rodgers, PMII seemingly doesn't have the ego that Favre has when it comes to improvising and playing " Hero Ball" so it shouldn't be a problem.
[Reply]
wasi 05:48 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Andy will temper this aspect and coach himto play within the system like Rodgers, PMII seemingly doesn't have the ego that Favre has when it comes to improvising and playing " Hero Ball" so it shouldn't be a problem.
By wild throws, I meant launching a ball 40 yards sidearm on a designed roll-out just because he can. But I agree with you where Andy is going to coach out the unnecessary hail-mary heaves into double coverage. Like the one Mahomes threw to Harris while they were in field goal range late in the Denver game.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:15 PM 04-04-2018
By wild throws, I meant launching a ball 40 yards sidearm on a designed roll-out just because he can. But I agree with you where Andy is going to coach out the unnecessary hail-mary heaves into double coverage. Like the one Mahomes threw to Harris while they were in field goal range late in the Denver game.
exactly, that was Favre's response to Ty Detmer when he threw a bullet on the run in the right corner of the endzone "because I can". Mahomes doesn't have that type of ego
[Reply]
Coogs 06:22 PM 04-04-2018
Watch it again. Good decision. Not the best execution. Harris was not double covered. Pass gets to the end zone and it's a TD.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:38 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
No question about it, I'm more excited for this year than when we signed Joe Cool himself

This dude is no rental, we're going to watch this kid grow into a mighty oak tree... I'm talking about a media coverage hogging, bonafide 15-20 year face of the league

He is going to be the next Brady that all other fans get so sick of hearing about, that they want to puke... God as my witness, I genuinely believe that

I've watched more than enough football to proudly stand behind that prediction... the young man has IT
[Reply]
Red Beans 07:06 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
No question about it, I'm more excited for this year than when we signed Joe Cool himself

This dude is no rental, we're going to watch this kid grow into a mighty oak tree... I'm talking about a media coverage hogging, bonafide 15-20 year face of the league

He is going to be the next Brady that all other fans get so sick of hearing about, that they want to puke... God as my witness, I genuinely believe that

I've watched more than enough football to proudly stand behind that prediction... the young man has IT
So much this. So fucking much.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:07 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Do you just like being wrong or are you too dumb to do anything else? I have never responded to a Mahomes comment with a defense of Smith. You, on the other hand, constantly see comments about Mahomes and jump in to say how Smith was so horrible. You've done it over and over. I challenge you to either find a post where I responded to a Mahomes comment with a Smith defense, or to shut your dumbass up. Look hard. You won't find a single one. Your accusation is just like everything else you post. Worthless bullshit.
And there you go AGAIN!

"Mmmm...nom-nom-nom...the sweet taste of flaccid, useless, game managing penii melting in my mouth", says JJ!

You just cain't quit 'im, can ya' boy?

Originally Posted by threebag02:
You need to pump the brakes a little so NWO, big cat dandy, and pawn can keep up in your race to be the dumbest mother****ers of ChiefsPlanet.
Neither myself nor the fine, far more valuable than Peebag posters you mentioned, posters who are the Gold Standard of CP excellence compared to you, Pooper, JJ, and Sandy Vag would not waste our collective time running a race that you have already won.

I see ya' ain't been around much lately. That's a GREAT trend; keep moving in that direction.
Sounds like you been pullin' some good OT down at the truck stop, son. Good for you!
Keep at it, and you can one day buy that golf ball-sized chunk of crack you've been dreaming about for years.

Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Yep. A REAL QB and two monster WR's all but ensure the best Chiefs TV experience in years. Now, if we can just survive Buttons...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:09 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Watch it again. Good decision. Not the best execution. Harris was not double covered. Pass gets to the end zone and it's a TD.
In Andy's opinion that was a bad pass. He's said in interviews.

Mahomes will learn to protect ball, but won't be paralyzed in fear of an INT either.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:25 PM 04-04-2018
In Andy's opinion that was a bad pass. He's said in interviews.

Mahomes will learn to protect ball, but won't be paralyzed in fear of an INT either.
Fuck Andy and his "assessment". Mahomes is going to make that fat bastards career actually MEAN something in the grand scheme of things and IMO; he doesn't even deserve it.
NOT, when you make some of the choices he has made and CERTAINLY not when you run four quarters in the piss-warm fashion in which he operates.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:30 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Fuck Andy and his "assessment". Mahomes is going to make that fat bastards career actually MEAN something in the grand scheme of things and IMO; he doesn't even deserve it.
NOT, when you make some of the choices he has made and CERTAINLY not when you run four quarters in the piss-warm fashion in which he operates.
Reid's the coach, and calling the plays so his word is law.

It is what it is
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:46 PM 04-04-2018
Reid's the coach, and calling the plays so his word is law.

It is what it is
He will take Mahomes 15" rebellion straight up his keister and LIKE IT.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:18 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
And there you go AGAIN!

"Mmmm...nom-nom-nom...the sweet taste of flaccid, useless, game managing penii melting in my mouth", says JJ!

You just cain't quit 'im, can ya' boy?

None of the fine, far more valuable than Peebag posters you mentioned, posters who are the Gold Standard of CP excellence compared to you, Pooper, and Sandy Vag would not waste their collective time running a race that I have already won....
First part.... You are seriously quoting me saying that I don't bring up Smith to say that I bring him up??? Wow you're beyond stupid!

Second part, FYP.
[Reply]
Page 701 of 2688
« First < 201601651691697698699700701 70270370470571175180112011701 > Last »
Up