Page 660 of 4814
« First < 160560610650656657658659660 66166266366467071076011601660 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:29 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
KC inst SB or bust...they have a young roster. You are losing Talib. That is a huge linchpin pin in Wades system. If Eltwat wants to ride with Semenboy...good for every other team in the AFC West. He is a serviceable starter..good for about 7-9 wins a season. You have no QB that is going to dominate the division like Manning did...your reign of owning the AFCW is over.

I dont see anything from Lynch that says "superstar in waiting"....he is most likely a bust. He seems like a dumb****.

So Elfraud had to rebuild the o-line and find a real QB...find DL and CB too. Good luck with that...Manning hid his used car salesman BS. Like I said before the season started...3rd place.

Romo might be in your immediate future...would have been Brees.
KC has to make some very hard roster decisions (for example Berry and Poe). As for Talib, the Broncos will have the $ to pay him, the question is can they get a deal done? While KC has some young talent, they also have older vets like TH and JC.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:36 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
KC has to make some very hard roster decisions (for example Berry and Poe). As for Talib, the Broncos will have the $ to pay him, the question is can they get a deal done? While KC has some young talent, they also have older vets like TH and JC.
Kc just has to get passed next year and things loosen up. The cap next year won't be the reason why kc stumbles. Lot of young talent with a good man running the ship both in acquiring talent and working the cap. Long term success dependant on getting long term qb much more than one season of a cap. Most of the older players replacements are on the roster already except dj. Finding service ilbs isn't that hard relative to other positions. Same for rb. Obviously Ford is a legit replacement for tamba at this point.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:33 AM 12-11-2016
Broncos are in the WC hunt and I'll consider it a good season if they make the playoffs. I'll consider it a great season if they win a playoff game. The Broncos are the defending SB champs who are starting a 7th round draft pick at QB and are developing him and another drafted QB. The Broncos have a truck load of draft picks and $30m in cap space. Your team is essentially in a SB or bust year as you are up against the cap and tuff decisions will have to be made next offseason.
I'll bet you that KC isn't super bowl or bust. They're the 3rd youngest team in the NFL IIRC. They're definitely the deepest. Look no further than the record and injuries. They're doing this without a true threat at RB and a bad run blocking OL. Half their defense is out.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:39 PM 12-11-2016

Here is the cheap shot from the @Titans WR Harry Douglas on Chris Harris Jr. that had the #Broncos fuming. #DENvsTEN @TroyRenck @MaseDenver pic.twitter.com/VrW4jJWZUE

— Russ Thomas (@Rusty_Bill) December 11, 2016

And I ****ing love it that Talib got into a fight with Harry Douglas on the very next play
[Reply]
eDave 01:40 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

And I ****ing love it that Talib got into a fight with Harry Douglas on the very next play
Shitty go at the knees though. Should be suspended for a long time. Fuck that hit.
[Reply]
notorious 01:44 PM 12-11-2016
Yes, that was chicken shit, and Harris's teammates should stomp a mudhole in that guy's ass.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:45 PM 12-11-2016
Definitely a dirty play. But, what goes around, comes around. Those dirty cheap shot Donks deserve to be on the receiving end for once.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:47 PM 12-11-2016
I really hate those cut blocks but they are legal.

Harris needs to keep his head on a swivel.
[Reply]
threebag 02:08 PM 12-11-2016
Times it just abou right, must have been watching some old bronco game film.
[Reply]
arrwheader 03:05 PM 12-11-2016
LOL @ all the Broncos trolls on here. Your team blows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:11 PM 12-11-2016
Wow , Titans look very beatable.

Except for the Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:22 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Broncos will be back on top next year.
Originally Posted by :
Siemian is a stud
:-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:25 PM 12-11-2016
Broncos are done for this year. The OL is historically bad.

I really hope you guys can eek out a SB appearance. After watching the cub win a WS this year I don't think it is right for teams not to make it to a championship game in 46 years. That is just sad. I don't want you to win one, just get there and know what it is like to relive a SBI type loss. Reset the trends and get back to the Broncos dominating the AFC West next year when John has $30 Mill of cap space to rebuild.

I hate the Raiders and Pats more so good luck getting a SB loss.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:26 PM 12-11-2016
Hey KnowShit. Do you know what team fits the description of a fraud? I guarantee you that it isn't the 10-3 division leading Chiefs. I'll give you a hint. It's the 8-5 team that beat Carolina with cheap shots on Newton, beat the Saints on a blocked kick return where the returner stepped out of bounds, is 1-3 in the AFC West and just lost to a team whose quarterback was 6/20 for 88 yards. Hmm. Who could that be?:-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:27 PM 12-11-2016
KC will be fine with their depth. We won't keep both Poe and Berry, you're right. More than likely, they'll move on from Poe because of all the back issues and concerns there.

As far as aging vets like JC and TH, KC has basically played the last year and a half w/o JC. JC has not been a factor in this current Chiefs run of success (20-3 in last 23 regular season games). TH, while I love him, is a luxury at this point. Now that Houston is back and healthy, and with Dee Ford finally stepping up, we don't need TH. I love the guy and he's a great situational pass rusher to have to rotate in, but he's on the downhill slope of his career. He is no longer necessary to this defense going forward. He may retire after this season. And we will all wish him well.
[Reply]
Page 660 of 4814
« First < 160560610650656657658659660 66166266366467071076011601660 > Last »
Up