ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:23 PM 10-30-2015

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:32 PM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You haven't bled out from the sodomizing you've endured over the first 6 weeks of the season? You are perfection in the form of not ever getting anything right. Not a single prediction, statement, or comment correct from the first day of pre-season until now. Your raw tragedy, like a bukaked Mona Lisa, might be somehow beautifully twisted to observe if it weren't for the accompanying stench and the very real possibility of infection...
I haven't endured shit...a corporate, profit-based sports franchise has very little to do with my identity.

I have a feeling I have been more accurate in this lifetime than yourself...my interests are directed towards more complex concepts than primitive, blood-lust theater for the knuckle-dragging droogs...working out the dissatisfaction in their own lives vicariously through other grown men's success...so keep painting that face, champ!

It's not my fault that shit, impostor franchise is going to get exposed....
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:39 PM 10-30-2015
If it wasn't for blatant cheating two decades ago he's accomplished Jack and Shit slowmo
[Reply]
vailpass 10:02 PM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Hey Vail I hope you listened to me in training camp when I warned you Manning was done. Gots to love sources without an agenda. Too bad slowmo bought into the lies. Sure seems to be telling himself a lot of them.
I hear ya bro. Manning getting old doesn't surprise any of us who've been watching. As to the season going to hell: it could. But I'm not stressing it. I'm taking it one game at a time/jock cliche
[Reply]
Toby Waller 10:22 PM 10-30-2015
If Manning is so done,Why is he still playing and the team is undefeated? The common fan thinks he knows more than owners and coaches?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:42 PM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
If it wasn't for blatant cheating two decades ago he's accomplished Jack and Shit slowmo
Double blatant cheating
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:57 PM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by frankpitts:
If Manning is so done,Why is he still playing and the team is undefeated? The common fan thinks he knows more than owners and coaches?
Yes..being absolutely terrible and throwing pick sixes are all part of Manning's master plan.

There are only two teams that are worse than Denver on offense...TWO. I know you are a Bronco fan...so just for reference...that's not very many.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 12:59 AM 10-31-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yes..being absolutely terrible and throwing pick sixes are all part of Manning's master plan.

There are only two teams that are worse than Denver on offense...TWO. I know you are a Bronco fan...so just for reference...that's not very many.
No I'm not a "Broncos fan"

...and of course you should know that over all stats can easily be argued against. If you have a top 2 or 3 defense your field position must obviously be a shorter distance to get there so you don't need top offense stats.
To put it in perspective : who's better? Manning or Trent Dilfer?
You know,that sucky offense that won a Super Bowl with a QB everyone said sucked.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:54 AM 10-31-2015
Cool. A knowmo mult.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:06 AM 10-31-2015

We'll see what happens, I've seen the prolific offense with a weak defense fall apart when it matters most... I'm fine living life on the other side of that coin this season. And, for the record, I'm fully expecting Denver to lose vs the Packers... it's not out of the realm of possibility for them to win, 23-20 is my projection. But, deep down, I've had this pegged as a loss for quite a while.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:21 PM 10-31-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
We'll see what happens, I've seen the prolific offense with a weak defense fall apart when it matters most... I'm fine living life on the other side of that coin this season. And, for the record, I'm fully expecting Denver to lose vs the Packers... it's not out of the realm of possibility for them to win, 23-20 is my projection. But, deep down, I've had this pegged as a loss for quite a while.
It really is weird watching Manning this year. I think deep down we expect him to emerge as his old self in the stretch run. But he sure does grit his teeth throwing a pass this year , unlike in the past. The Green Bay game will be interesting.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:26 PM 10-31-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:

:-)
yet, how many in the HOF?

Bowlen was on the scheduling committee. nuff said.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:46 PM 10-31-2015
I haven't endured shit...a corporate, profit-based sports franchise has very little to do with my identity.

I have a feeling I have been more accurate in this lifetime than yourself...my interests are directed towards more complex concepts than primitive, blood-lust theater for the knuckle-dragging droogs...working out the dissatisfaction in their own lives vicariously through other grown men's success...so keep painting that face, champ!

It's not my fault that shit, impostor franchise is going to get exposed....

There he is! Blackop is right on the money as usual except for the personal stuff.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:49 PM 10-31-2015
Originally Posted by frankpitts:
No I'm not a "Broncos fan"

...and of course you should know that over all stats can easily be argued against. If you have a top 2 or 3 defense your field position must obviously be a shorter distance to get there so you don't need top offense stats.
To put it in perspective : who's better? Manning or Trent Dilfer?
You know,that sucky offense that won a Super Bowl with a QB everyone said sucked.

According to the stats during his time? Dilfer.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:09 PM 11-01-2015
We will see what Denver is made of tonight.
[Reply]
Page 163 of 4813
« First < 63113153159160161162163 1641651661671732132636631163 > Last »
Up