ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Time Mag: Entertainer of the Year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:51 AM 12-12-2019

Surely, in the year of our lord 2019, you know who Lizzo is. I mean, even if you don’t think you know, girl—you know.

https://time.com/entertainer-of-the-year-2019-lizzo/
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:40 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Sounds like you want to roll this hog in flour and find the wet spot. Good on you. God bless the whale hunters, you are God's chosen wing men.
and I thought "we were done here". but yeah... it's my words that don't mean anything. :-):-):-)

to keep score:

first it was TIME making her out to not be fat.

then it was that you didn't care.

then we were done.

now I want to sex her up because you are an ignorant (assumed the content of the article), goal post moving, strawman building, middle school debating, racial slur throwing sack of shit... and I pointed that out.

bra-fucking-vo
[Reply]
eDave 03:41 PM 12-13-2019
She's a beautiful woman, BTW. You can see it in her eyes. You can see it in her smile. You can see it in her attitude. And her ridiculous talents.

And not stupid, as this PR move proves.

Her music isn't my thing, but I'm a fan for sure. Much like Brandi Carlile (mostly, and who some here most likely hate because she's a lesbian).

Success in the entertainment industry turns me on. Dane turns me on (in a totally platonic way).
[Reply]
vailpass 03:46 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
and I thought "we were done here". but yeah... it's my words that don't mean anything here. :-):-):-)

to keep score:

first it was TIME making her out to not be fat.

then it was that you didn't care.

then we were done.

now I want to sex her up because you are a goal post moving, strawman building, middle school debating, racial slur throwing sack of shit.

bra-****ing-vo
It would different if she had an ounce of talent. Instead they forklift her on to the stage and give her awards just for being a large-marge. Her showing that sumo-thong of hers in public should have resulted in prison time.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:51 PM 12-13-2019
It would different if she had an ounce of talent. Instead they forklift her on to the stage and give her awards just for being a large-marge. Her showing that sumo-thong of hers in public should have resulted in prison time.
Nice... another swerve.

So now it isn't about how the article (you didn't read) framed her, it isn't that you don't care, it isn't that we were done, it isn't that "I want to have sex with her"...

Now it is that she, a multiple instrument playing 8 grammy nominee this year who colaborated with Prince (who was well known for not tolerating even the slightest thing being wrong) and other major artists, doesn't have an ounce of talent. Oh... and she is fat.

LMFAO

If you keep moving those goalposts any further you will hit water.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:19 PM 12-13-2019
Nice... another swerve.

So now it isn't about how the article (you didn't read) framed her, it isn't that you don't care, it isn't that we were done, it isn't that "I want to have sex with her"...

Now it is that she, a multiple instrument playing 8 grammy nominee this year who colaborated with Prince (who was well known for not tolerating even the slightest thing being wrong) and other major artists, doesn't have an ounce of talent. Oh... and she is fat.

LMFAO

If you keep moving those goalposts any further you will hit water.
Hook, line, sinker.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:22 PM 12-13-2019
Hook, line, sinker.
I accept your tapout you slur slinging shitbag.
[Reply]
eDave 04:24 PM 12-13-2019
Can you do ANYTHING that she can do as an Entertainer?
[Reply]
vailpass 04:27 PM 12-13-2019
I accept your tapout you slur slinging shitbag.
Wigger please.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:27 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Can you do ANYTHING that she can do as an Entertainer?
Like touch my toes or wipe my own ass?
[Reply]
eDave 04:31 PM 12-13-2019
Like touch my toes or wipe my own ass?
No. Like the drive it takes to be her right now, to write your own shit, to sing your own shit, to play your own shit on an instrument at an expert level, to dance to your own shit, to have your shit heard and received by millions, to draw millions to your shit, to be respected by millions for your shit, to be respected by those that matter in her industry for your shit, and to make million$$$. For your shit.

I've guessing no. But you go ahead and criticize someone doing more than you with their lives. This girl earned this. There are no overnight sensations.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:16 PM 12-13-2019
No. Like the drive it takes to be her right now, to write your own shit, to sing your own shit, to play your own shit on an instrument at an expert level, to dance to your own shit, to have your shit heard and received by millions, to draw millions to your shit, to be respected by millions for your shit, to be respected by those that matter in her industry for your shit, and to make million$$$. For your shit.

I've guessing no. But you go ahead and criticize someone doing more than you with their lives. This girl earned this. There are no overnight sensations.
If she were dating your buddy would you give her a lick?:-)

You know I'm just trolling mephos right?
[Reply]
eDave 05:18 PM 12-13-2019
If she were dating your buddy would you give her a lick?
Nope. And again, SHE was my buddy.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:19 PM 12-13-2019
Nope. And again, SHE was my buddy.
Whoops, I edited too late.
[Reply]
eDave 05:22 PM 12-13-2019
Whoops, I edited too late.
From a physical standpoint, she is more of a Billay woman (likely attributed to a severe Oedipus Complex).

Doesn't take away from her achievement here.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:25 PM 12-13-2019
From a physical standpoint, she is more of a Billay woman (likely attributed to a severe Oedipus Complex).

Doesn't take away from her achievement here.
You do you boo.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up