Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 10:42 AM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Either that woman can wipe her ass w/ $100 bills

or

She's just absolutely dumber than hell.

This is equivalent to someone going to a really nice top notch resturant and paying out the ass for it, while you get horrible service and crappy food that looks and tastes like it's been under a heat lamp for hours. But you still keep coming back because you think things will change.

That's the definition of insanity folks...
I don't even think she cares if things change... like someone else said, it's probably all about the party to her. I'd be very surprised if she could rattle off stats or even knows the current record of other AFCW teams. When I've sat with STHs in the past, it's kind of cool to see how many people they know around them and how long they've all sat together... but, it's a pretty expensive get together if the product on the field sucks.

It's her money though... I'd just rather spend $500 for an entire football season worth of cable and internet than 3 hours at Arrowhead with a few friends, watching a game that's not the least bit entertaining after the first quarter.
[Reply]
memyselfI 10:45 AM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Can we please try and avoid turning this thread into a reason to attack another fan?

I think that's pretty shitty and not what the thread is about.
Thank you. There have been a few of us trying to steer the thread back on topic and into a more productive, mature, and representative manner. Sadly, the few gung ho on turning this into a personal vendetta are thread crapping on what is a very productive and exciting movement.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:45 AM 10-04-2012
Clay - that Pioli doc was steller. I need to keep a copy of it in my wallet or pocket; like a pocket constitution.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:50 AM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Not true of Battle. He was a great special teams guy and stepped in and did a good job last season after Charles went down. I don't think we needed to keep the guy, but I think he earned the contract he's signed and has definitely proven himself a good solid player. Too bad he went to the Bolts, but whattayagonnado?
Battle is to running backs as smegma is to caviar.

tl:dr Battle blows and always will
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:51 AM 10-04-2012
Yeah, going too far overboard on "Deb" isnt going to do us any favors, picking on old ladies is never pretty.

She's just one of those old fashioned "we were raised to never question our government, nor anything else we care about" types.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:53 AM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Can we please try and avoid turning this thread into a reason to attack another fan?

I think that's pretty shitty and not what the thread is about.
Clay, the voice of reason. I LOVE IT! :-)

Anyway, he's right. We're going to be under increased scrutiny while this is going on. Best behavior, kiddies. I might even try to tone down my language a bit.

Dammit.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:59 AM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Crap. I find myself agreeing with MeMe...

Here's the thing. People would have to read a lot more than just this thread to understand the basis for our anger and angst. So, if you are new to the site and are confused by the vitriol towards Deb, referred to as the "True Fan", know this:

We are the biggest fans of the Chiefs that there are.
We have supported this team through thick and thin, but after some time...that support begins to wane.
We believe that as long as fans do not appear truly disgusted with the Chiefs and the product they put on the field, we will never see a change for the better.
"True Fans" like Deb are one of the biggest problems. Passionate fans like the ones you find here are not going to take it any more.

Lastly, Deb is and idiot.
I don't agree with memememe, we shouldn't alter our behavior just because the lights are being turned on. Should we gain new members here, there's just going to be a swell of problems over the next few months as these new members start to see what they've gotten themselves into. So turn it loose CP, pass out the jiggers of antifreeze and make the aids-fire cocktails.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:00 AM 10-04-2012
wish there was a way to block the other threads for those looking at the link from the article lol.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:03 AM 10-04-2012
how do I perform a search?
whenever I try it returns everything but what I searched for lol
i'm looking for the awesomeness that is the Pioli Doc
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:04 AM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
how do I perform a search?
whenever I try it returns everything but what I searched for lol
i'm looking for the awesomeness that is the Pioli Doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...IaW70EkLc/edit
[Reply]
memyselfI 11:07 AM 10-04-2012
wish there was a way to block the other threads for those looking at the link from the article lol.

The other threads are not the problem. The profanity and insults directed at a fan who was interviewed and disagreed with the sign is what we (at least I am) are talking about. She is not a public official, player, or management rather just someone who disagreed with what is going on here. I think that makes her a bit less of a valid target for some of the vitriol that is being felt towards the organization.

And certainly attacking her sex, age, appearance, intelligence, etc. is not the type of message you want people checking out this thread to see. At least not if you care about attracting more professional or media attention.
[Reply]
teedubya 11:09 AM 10-04-2012
Sorry... we didn't mean to be such Chunts to Deb.
[Reply]
teedubya 11:09 AM 10-04-2012
The Kaaaaansas City Chunts.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:10 AM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
The other threads are not the problem. The profanity and insults directed at a fan who was interviewed and disagreed with the sign is what we (at least I am) are talking about. She is not a public official, player, or management rather just someone who disagreed with what is going on here. I think that makes her a bit less of a valid target for some of the vitriol that is being felt towards the organization.

And certainly attacking her sex, age, appearance, intelligence, etc. is not the type of message you want people checking out this thread to see. At least not if you care about attracting more professional or media attention.
no , i get that. Just saying if they decided to browse etc, they'd find some odd topics.
[Reply]
memyselfI 11:11 AM 10-04-2012
no , i get that. Just saying if they decided to browse etc, they'd find some odd topics.
Yeah, they will but that's ok because they weren't INVITED or linked to those topics. If you know what I mean...
[Reply]
Page 119 of 603
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Up