ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Hall of Classics>Keep f*cking doubting Trent Green...
ChiefsPride 03:03 PM 11-17-2002
The title of the thread says it all....

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
[Reply]
B2chiefsfan 04:35 AM 10-27-2003
Keep f*cking doubting Trent Green!!!!!!!

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Brock 01:55 PM 10-27-2003
Up for Brad.
[Reply]
Gaz 02:06 PM 10-27-2003

The replay was wonderful to watch.

Holmes reversed his field and Green immediately ran that way to help. That alone would have won him a place in my heart, but then he threw a key block for his RB. I absolutely love his ‘tude out there.

There are other QBs with better arms, but I am very happy to have Green under center.

xoxo~
Gaz
Watching the list of “who is a better QB than Green” get shorter and shorter.

[Reply]
Calcountry 02:16 PM 10-27-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:

BTW - **** you, too. Have a nice day.
:-)MFAO!!!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:22 PM 10-27-2003
Hey loud mouth, I am sure that Green will be the first to say, that the Offensive line had an awesome night. Buth running and pass protection, Green had nice comfortable throwing lanes, and time to throw, that didn't happen by accident.

Your one of those guys who only looks at the ball when it is snapped, and say oh gee there was a hole for holmes to run through.

Try it, just once, watch the offensive line get off the ball when snapped, don't follow the ball, they will show a replay. Just watch Rolf smash some heads, or the guard pulling into the hole so Holmes jogs into the end zone untouched without kicking in the after burners.

It is not all Green. It is not all O line, It is not all Hall, Or Homes. Let other teams think that, then we beat them, cause they think that all they have to do is stop one or the other.
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:35 PM 10-27-2003
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
It's our duty as Chiefs fans to be hard on our quarterbacks. The fact that Green has endured it and brought himself to play better says a lot about his heart.
Hey face it, Lenny Dawson has big shoos to fill.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:45 PM 10-27-2003
This is my all-time favorite Planet thread, not only for the posts contained therein, but also the copycat posts it inspired. A genuine classic that has become woven into the Chiefs Planet ethos.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:18 PM 08-19-2004
This season........Trent Green has the ability to make Iowanian eat Alot of words.
[Reply]
The Naked Chef 07:48 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by ChiefsPride:
The title of the thread says it all....

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.

I wish we had Elivs or Rich behind Center. Thats just me :-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up