ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Hall of Classics>Damn This Angers Me!!
Clint in Wichita 04:49 PM 06-28-2001
It shouldn't, and I shouldn't even post this, but I took a glance at it and almost vomited.

http://kcgannonfan.homestead.com/kcgfpg3.html
[Reply]
Bwana 07:34 PM 06-29-2001
Imposter all the way, but back to the subject.......

One word.......obsession
[Reply]
Otter 07:47 PM 06-29-2001
I agree, imposter
[Reply]
KCGannonStalker 07:52 PM 06-29-2001
I agree. Imposter.

~Dennis
[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:54 PM 06-29-2001
Of course it is Denise. Has anybody noticed you never see sofiesty & gannonstalker on the BB at the same time?HaHaHa!!
[Reply]
Rick Stephens 08:16 PM 06-29-2001
Look's like it could be douchie to me:-)
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 08:37 PM 06-29-2001
This is not her. Think about it. Have you ever seen Denise stoop to things like #47? Just playing the old 3rd-grade game of "I'll repeat whatever you say until you get mad"?

She is annoying, yes. Hypocritical and enigmatic, absolutely. BUT, I have never seen her openly TRY to annoy someone. These posts just don't look like her.

Of course, this could be solved easily enough. Just go over to the Park and ask her. But I haven't the strength...
[Reply]
Otter 08:44 PM 06-29-2001
Take a look at the profile as well.

Imposter!

Off with yer head!!!
[Reply]
Rick Stephens 08:46 PM 06-29-2001
She would never own up to posting on this board even if she were asked. She always claims to be above posting here. She has always said she would never stoop so low as to come here.:-)
[Reply]
milkman 08:47 PM 06-29-2001
Clint,
You knew who this site is dedicated to, and by whom. Why did you even bother to go there?
[Reply]
KS Smitty 09:32 PM 06-29-2001
Hell we got 3 pages and 53 errr excuse me 54 posts outta the deal!
[Reply]
Logical 10:38 PM 06-29-2001
Absolutely no chance that is the Squiggler. Maybe an admirer but a weak a$$ imitation to be sure.
[Reply]
KCGannonStalker 11:15 PM 06-29-2001
"Weak?"

I've had one day to work on this, for Krissake. Gimme a friggin break.

If you all were not so intolerant, you'd simply accept me for who I am and go on with your life (knowing full well that Carl Peterson made a major mistake in releasing Rich Gannon.)

~Dennis
[Reply]
ExtremeChief 06:19 AM 06-30-2001
I have to give you props, Stalker...you did go to some trouble to create that site. I think I have an inkling as to who you are, but I'd rather let you unmask yourself.

Come on....tell us!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
[Reply]
kcred 09:17 AM 06-30-2001
Denise has had that site up and running for over a year now, periodically adding to it. She openly advertise it on the Star BB, and though I looked at it, I never delved to deep into it. She is a Raider fan, regardless of her proclamations, but more importantly she is an anti-Chief fan. In the Yahoo contest last year she picked against the Chiefs weekly, turned out prophetic, because she actually won, her response to why, " I always pick in favor of the Chiefs on another poll". If GannonStalker is indeed her, it is an apt name, but I don't believe it is.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:25 AM 06-30-2001
Geez oh Pete, Tweeter...

How anyone can publish the stuff published on that site and still claim to be a Kansas City fan, is beyond Bob Dole's comprehension. The site is a part of the Oakland Raider Web Ring, for cryin' out loud.

Bob Dole can understand (somewhat) having a favorite player and following them to another team. Bob Dole would probably follow Kimble's performance if he signed somewhere because the guy was a class act and wasn't treated well toward the end. But good googly moogly, the look-and-feel of the site screams Raider fan--not Gannon fan. (Bob Dole supposes, though, that the author's favorite colors have always been silver and black. Yeah...that's the ticket...)

The Rich Gannon Shrine is pretty funny, though Bob Dole wonders how long Homestead will let it live when the owner of the original Rich Gannon Site complains... (Bob Dole loves the "alt" text attached to the Richie photo.)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up