ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 70
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Marriage Question
royr17 07:27 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
Eleazar 07:38 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by Manila-Chief:
Although, you could find any number of girls who would do that for you over here!!!! And, some of them are rather attractive.
What's it cost to mail one of those rather attractive ones back to the states :-)
tk13 07:41 PM 02-20-2005
I'd plunge on a trip to Vegas and get married by a flying Elvis. If that's too much to ask maybe just hire First Down Elvis and get married on the 50 yard line at Arrowhead. :-)
el borracho 07:41 PM 02-20-2005
Roy, it is great that you are in love but it seems foolish to speak of marriage so early in the relationship and especially at your age. Why don't you just enjoy dating for a while and re-visit this topic again in 3 or 5 years?
Miles 07:41 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
How many weeks late is she?

:-)
Nice :-)
royr17 07:41 PM 02-20-2005
Dads already gettin onto me about this one

I need to know what are some things you need to know about the person before ever thinkin of gettin married.

I dont wanna wait till im 30. I wait till im 30 i better just not have a family at all cause thats on the way down the hill.
FloridaChief 07:43 PM 02-20-2005
Every time I think I've seen the nadir of this BB, inevitably someone grabs a shovel and digs for China...
royr17 07:43 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Roy, it is great that you are in love but it seems foolish to speak of marriage so early in the relationship and especially at your age. Why don't you just enjoy dating for a while and re-visit this topic again in 3 or 5 years?
Im just askin for some advice in case if i decide to in 2 years, what are the things i should know, the do's and the donts i should know before even attemptin to get married.
Hammock Parties 07:44 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:

I need to know what are some things you need to know about the person before ever thinkin of gettin married.

I dont wanna wait till im 30. I wait till im 30 i better just not have a family at all cause thats on the way down the hill.
That's absolutely not true. My parents didn't get married until they were in their late 20s and had kids in their early and mid 30s.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 07:44 PM 02-20-2005

Considering I got married at 31 and am getting ready to celebrate my 14th anniversary soon, with a very beautiful 12 year old daughter, I really ought to smack you with a very large rock over that condesending and rather not-well-thought-out remark.
el borracho 07:49 PM 02-20-2005
Im just askin for some advice in case if i decide to in 2 years, what are the things i should know, the do's and the donts i should know before even attemptin to get married.
Know yourself
Know what is important to you
Know the other person
Know what is important to them

By the way, it takes more than just asking to find the true answers to those topics.
Mosbonian 07:53 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
This is easy. Don't get married, and if you do, go kicking and screaming all the way.

By the way, I suggest you use this for the top of the wedding cake.

:-).....:-)!!!

That's rep..:-)

mmaddog
Iowanian 07:54 PM 02-20-2005
III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen Up Fool. Absolutely, under no circumstances should you even CONSIDER that word, until you've know a broad for at least 2 years.

Your fresh wet Pecker is talkin' here Boy........

I think the rule of thumb in your case should be that you can't get married until you can have sex for 2 full minutes..........in a row.

If you want to practice for marriage, get yourself a job.......go every day for a year.......when you get home, mow the yard, pay the bills, and prepare to be wrong about something when you get inside.

Before you consider marraige, you need to know ALOT of things.
1. Has she always been a female
2. has she ever been in Prison

3. Has she ever committed a felony
4. Has she ever done a DP for internet PRon Sites?
5. How does she act when she's sick
How does she act when you or a loved one are ill? Is she pissed because you went to Grandma's funeral instead of taking her to see the matenee?
6. How many other horny internet virgins is she pillaging?
7. Does she have a Job?
Is she good with Money or in Deep Shit Debt?
Does she expect you to immediately expect you to provide as much as her Daddy Doctor?
Do you even know her middle name?
DO you like the smell of each other's farts? If you haven't smelled her fart, you don't know her at all.

Are Her pants easier to get into than Community College?

If yes, assume that during your marraige, as many guys will pass through both gates.

Never Buy the First Car you test drive. EvAR!
4th and Long 07:56 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Know yourself
Know what is important to you
Know the other person
Know what is important to them

By the way, it takes more than just asking to find the true answers to those topics.
And remember ... try on the shoe before you buy it, ... just to make sure it fits well. Along that same line of thought, take heed of the following conversation.

Son: Dad, I have a problem
Dad: What is it son?
Son: Ummm ... I got my girl friend pregnant.
Dad: Damnit Son! What were you thinking!?
Son: Well Dad, you always said, "Try on the shoe before you buy it."
Dad: Yes Son, I did say that but ... you don't shit it and prevent yourself from taking it back!

Mosbonian 07:58 PM 02-20-2005

Really? Hmmmm....had my kids at 36 and 40......and I am in the prime of my life at 48!!!

I know kids your age that are already on the downhill slope...it's all a matter of taking care of yourself!

mmaddog
Phobia 08:00 PM 02-20-2005
You're ****in full of shit and you know it. Way to try to cover your ass, though. Next time don't use Saran wrap.
Page 2 of 70
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up