ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Hall of Classics>I know this is way off topic, but....
Raiderhater 09:59 PM 10-25-2001
I figure you all could use a little chuckle, even if it is at my expense.

OK, a guy comes through my line early yesterday, and he kept looking at me kind of funny. I got the sense that he was checking me out. Well later in the afternoon he comes through again buying more stuff. About 5 - 10 minutes later I see him back in my line holding a piece of paper. When I am done with the customer on hand he walks up and hands the paper to me and walks off (I'm sure by now you all know where this is going). So I look open up the paper (dreading what was inside) and read this -

Jamie,
I may be out of line by writing this, but you are very cute and I would like to go out with you if you are interested. Call me if this is cool.

Then he gives his name and number.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the ********!?!?!?! OH MY WORD!!!! My skin starts crawling just thinking about it.

Needless to say my coworkers all got a kick out of it.:-) And a couple of them even said I should take it as a compliment. Yeah right!:-)

OK, now back to lamenting and letting out the anger.

CHIEFS SUCK FOR CONSTANTLY BREAKING MY HEART!

Hader,
this is a sick world with sick people
[Reply]
Braincase 09:22 PM 08-12-2004
Time to update the ChiefsPlanet Personals thread...
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 09:27 PM 08-12-2004
Ok...so I just want to make sure I understand...Jamie's gay?

Cool. Maybe we can hit the malls together sometime, then go drink some martinis. I think it's cool how you are "out", but you don't make a big deal about being gay. It's like you have accepted it and are totally cool with the whole thing. Awesome! :-)
[Reply]
Inspector 09:27 PM 08-12-2004
NTTAWTT

(..it was an obligatory comment...)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:32 PM 08-12-2004
:-) :-) :-) :-)

No wonder he hated working at Best Buy

Now, if he could find a girl to slip him a note.
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 09:33 PM 08-12-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Wait... martinis? When did a martini become a fag drink?

Wait, wait.. I forgot. A martini isn't a martini anymore. Now a "martini" is some fufu drink in a martini glass... whether it has gin or vodka in it or not.

Kids these days don't have a f*cking clue what a martini is.
Actually...the only things I drink are beer and tequila, so I couldn't think of a faggish type of drink. Last time I had a martini, Im pretty sure my waiter was gay...hence the connection....or lack thereof...I need to go to bed....
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:38 PM 08-12-2004
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Ok...so I just want to make sure I understand...Jamie's gay?

Cool. Maybe we can hit the malls together sometime, then go drink some martinis. I think it's cool how you are "out", but you don't make a big deal about being gay. It's like you have accepted it and are totally cool with the whole thing. Awesome! :-)

When I was working at the store there was this kid, I dunno, 16 or 17 years old that claimed to be gay. He was always getting away with grabbing the gilrs' boobs.

So uh, can I grab yours?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:40 PM 08-12-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Wait... martinis? When did a martini become a fag drink?

Wait, wait.. I forgot. A martini isn't a martini anymore. Now a "martini" is some fufu drink in a martini glass... whether it has gin or vodka in it or not.

Kids these days don't have a f*cking clue what a martini is.

I prefer the vodka martinis myself (not a big gin guy).
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 09:45 PM 08-12-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
When I was working at the store there was this kid, I dunno, 16 or 17 years old that claimed to be gay. He was always getting away with grabbing the gilrs' boobs.

So uh, can I grab yours?
Sure. If you want your forearm shattered.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:46 PM 08-12-2004
Sure. If you want your forearm shattered.

Well it was worth a try anyway.
[Reply]
Jenson71 10:49 PM 08-12-2004
Well it was worth a try anyway.
She's saving herself for me.
[Reply]
ChiefMan 11:19 PM 08-12-2004
I figure you all could use a little chuckle, even if it is at my expense.

OK, a guy comes through my line early yesterday, and he kept looking at me kind of funny. I got the sense that he was checking me out. Well later in the afternoon he comes through again buying more stuff. About 5 - 10 minutes later I see him back in my line holding a piece of paper. When I am done with the customer on hand he walks up and hands the paper to me and walks off (I'm sure by now you all know where this is going). So I look open up the paper (dreading what was inside) and read this -

Jamie,
I may be out of line by writing this, but you are very cute and I would like to go out with you if you are interested. Call me if this is cool.

Then he gives his name and number.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the ********!?!?!?! OH MY WORD!!!! My skin starts crawling just thinking about it.
So... was he a good kisser?
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 11:51 PM 08-12-2004
:-)

So this is how :-) got started....

:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:11 PM 09-21-2004
Kiss my @ss Tim! (wait a minute, that's what that guy wanted to do - never mind)
So how did it turn out? Did you call him? You got some pics? :-)
[Reply]
Over-Head 06:39 PM 10-15-2004
Actually...the only things I drink are beer and tequila, so I couldn't think of a faggish type of drink. Last time I had a martini, Im pretty sure my waiter was gay...hence the connection....or lack thereof...I need to go to bed....

If you see a man walking around with a “Cosmopolitan” you can bet on it!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up