ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 53
« First < 2424849505152 53 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2017 NHL Playoffs Thread With Contest*****
CaliforniaChief 07:44 AM 04-10-2017
I thought it would be cool to have a thread for the best postseason in sports, the NHL Playoffs.

Even though my Kings are out, I love watching the playoffs and wish the best to all of you with your teams.

Here's the link for the bracket predictor. https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/chiefsplanet

The password is Lonewolf and I hope we can get some of you in there with a bracket. Enjoy!
[Reply]
tk13 09:51 PM 06-11-2017
The disallowed goal stunk but that's just something that happens in hockey. You just have to teach the refs to be patient... but even then you'll see plays blown dead on loose pucks throughout the year. I'm not at all convinced the Predators would have won, even with that. They had 4 power plays, including a 5-on-3, and didn't get squat out of it. Dominated the faceoff circle too. They had a lot of legit chances to win this thing over the first 57 minutes and really didn't take advantage. Anyone who watches sports knows how that usually ends.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:13 PM 06-11-2017
Originally Posted by tk13:
The disallowed goal stunk but that's just something that happens in hockey. You just have to teach the refs to be patient... but even then you'll see plays blown dead on loose pucks throughout the year.
It's like the current definition of a catch in the NFL. I don't know how you fix it, but it sure does suck when a game ends with that being the key moment of the game.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 10:52 PM 06-11-2017
The scene here is unreal! Im running down the middle of the street slapping hands with motorists honking the pens song! Party time! Video and pics later!
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 01:20 AM 06-12-2017

[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 01:24 AM 06-12-2017
Lemieux Statue

[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 01:34 AM 06-12-2017
I should of taken a picture of the river and called it mike milberrys tears lol.
[Reply]
ILChief 05:46 AM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
It's just too bad KC can't be apart of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://arenadigest.com/2017/06/08/br...out-new-arena/
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:31 AM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Great, KC will be used as leverage again.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 07:49 AM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
That really sucks. The quick whistle on the disallowed goal was a joke. But congrats to the Penguins on back-to-back titles.
What an awful way to lose. The Preds likely lose game 7, but they at least should've had a shot at it.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:57 AM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
What an awful way to lose. The Preds likely lose game 7, but they at least should've had a shot at it.
We had over 10 scoring chances after that quick whistle. So yeah it sucks but it's not like there weren't other opportunities.

The refs sucked the entire playoffs, and the NHL will need to address it quickly.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:21 AM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
In fairness, the refs did spend the next period+ trying to even that up. The Preds were getting a lot of breaks/calls from that point forward.

Yeah, it's an odd rule but even the ref that blew the whistle had cause to do so. If you lose sight of the puck in the crease, you're supposed to blow the play dead. He made the call by the rulebook and yes, the right decision was made off that. It sucks for the Preds and if it happened to the Blues I'd be pretty damn irritated as well, but it is what it is.

The Preds had a lot of time to get that first goal afterwards and couldn't solve Murray.

My biggest beef with this series remains that bullshit offsides call in the first game. And not because of the call, but because of the stupid rule. There is no way at all that offsides should be a reviewable event.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:47 AM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by ILChief:
At least this Burke fellow is honest.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:21 AM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The Preds had a lot of time to get that first goal afterwards and couldn't solve Murray.
Yeah, they basically forgot that his pads were solid and should shot above them. You know, like they did for games 3 & 4.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 11:34 AM 06-12-2017
Congrats to KCtotheSB on winning the CP pool, with OTW58 coming in 2nd.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:00 PM 06-12-2017
Well I'm glad that easy-to-predict-result deal is over.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 53
« First < 2424849505152 53 >
Up