No, never. 117 91.41%
Sometimes, depending on circumstances. 10 7.81%
Yes, what's the big deal. 1 0.78%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you a litterbug?
mr. tegu 11:28 AM 08-19-2019
I really hate it when I am fishing and I see people have left their trash or when I am driving and I see people going out of their way to litter by rolling down the car window and throwing trash outside. So I am curious if its mostly just a few terrible people or if it is a pretty common thing.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:38 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I'm the last house on a dead end turnaround, and really get tired of picking

up other people's trash every week when I walk my vicious dog.

I see that as well when I go fishing, even in some pretty remote areas. It’s ridiculous. If you can drive thirty minutes on dirt roads to dump trash bags then you can drive what I know would be less time to dump your bags in some dumpster.

Have you ever thought about filming them and turning them in? Surely if they are repeatedly dumping then something could be done.
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 10:09 PM 08-19-2019
I live on a corner. Everyone throws their trash out as they turn. Pissees me off. Can't stand litterbugs.

Go CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Dunit35 10:21 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
cig butts are the worse...**** those people.
sec
When I see people smoking I follow them hoping they will throw it out the window. I enjoy writing tickets for it, $165 littering ticket.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:33 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
When I see people smoking I follow them hoping they will throw it out the window. I enjoy writing tickets for it, $165 littering ticket.
That sounds quite satisfying.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:43 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Throwing biodegradable material or organic food waste out the window is not littering.
Your banana peel takes two years to biodegrade. How many people will that send to to hospital???
[Reply]
cdcox 10:47 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
I cycle all the time and hate seeing this shit. There's this one piece of farm land where people just dump stuff in front of one of the entrance gates. Tires, mattresses, furniture etc... I feel really bad for the land owner who has to deal with that all the time.
Mattresses and furniture are biodegrade over a couple of decades. Your great grandchildren will never see it. Perfectly fine.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 10:59 PM 08-19-2019
It's sad that a police officer would actually enjoy giving out chicken shit tickets. While, I'm sure you're encouraged to do it by your bosses, it's so fuckin' petty.
"Serve and Protect" is a joke.
How about the fact that we treat smokers way worse than dead beat Dads in this society. Why don't you rustle up a couple of those assholes instead of harassing normal people. Think of the difference it would make if dead beats actually paid for their kids. You wouldn't have to make money on chicken shit tickets if they did, (less crime DB).
[Reply]
Bump 11:34 PM 08-19-2019
So you follow people around hoping they commit a crime so you can easily extract money from the public? :-)
[Reply]
-King- 04:02 AM 08-20-2019
I eat a fruit sometimes in the morning while driving and I'll throw the peels/core into a wooded or grassy area. That's basically all I do. There are trash cans around my jobs parking lot so everything else I just wait until I get there to throw out. I mean for the most part, there are are trash cans everywhere so most times it takes just as much effort to litter as it does to just throw stuff in a trash can.
[Reply]
-King- 04:04 AM 08-20-2019
Cops are weird :-)
[Reply]
wazu 06:13 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
It's sad that a police officer would actually enjoy giving out chicken shit tickets. While, I'm sure you're encouraged to do it by your bosses, it's so fuckin' petty.
How about the fact that we treat smokers way worse than dead beat Dads in this society. Why don't you rustle up a couple of those assholes instead of harassing normal people. Think of the difference it would make if dead beats actually paid for their kids. You wouldn't have to make money on chicken shit tickets if they did, (less crime DB).
How could anybody not enjoy giving out those tickets? I imagine a rough part of the job of being cop is having to enforce traffic laws and give out a certain number of citations to otherwise good citizens. But writing a ticket to some inconsiderate asshole who thinks it's okay to flick their cigarette butts out their car window? That part has gotta be fun.
[Reply]
wazu 06:17 AM 08-20-2019
And honestly, if you’re pulling over a dude for throwing trash out of their window, it’s probably a 50/50 shot they also just happen to be a deadbeat dad, so...BONUS
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:22 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
That's my breakfast every morning. Occasionally a peach.
A peach? How do you keep that off your khakis?
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 06:24 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
The only problem with what he said is that a ticket for littering is only $165.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:27 AM 08-20-2019
I’ll never understood littering. There are literally trash cans everywhere.

Why throw stuff out of your car? Just hold onto it until you get to a gas station or home . Pure laziness
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up