No, never. 117 91.41%
Sometimes, depending on circumstances. 10 7.81%
Yes, what's the big deal. 1 0.78%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you a litterbug?
mr. tegu 11:28 AM 08-19-2019
I really hate it when I am fishing and I see people have left their trash or when I am driving and I see people going out of their way to litter by rolling down the car window and throwing trash outside. So I am curious if its mostly just a few terrible people or if it is a pretty common thing.
[Reply]
seclark 11:30 AM 08-19-2019
cig butts are the worse...fuck those people.
sec
[Reply]
DaFace 11:32 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
cig butts are the worse...fuck those people.
sec
This is the one that gets me. I generally think people who litter are basically trash, but I know plenty of otherwise respectable people who throw out cigarette butts without thinking about it. Drives me nuts.
[Reply]
MTG#10 11:33 AM 08-19-2019
For some reason smokers think the world is their personal ashtray.
[Reply]
seclark 11:34 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This is the one that gets me. I generally think people who litter are basically trash, but I know plenty of otherwise respectable people who throw out cigarette butts without thinking about it. Drives me nuts.
i like to think i'm pretty fucking mild mannered, but when i see someone toss a lit butt out the window of their car i'd like to run them off the road.
sec
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:39 AM 08-19-2019
I never understood in the military why I was expected to police something up that somebody had in their mouth. I hate it when people come on my farm and throw there cigarettes and the wrappings from their cigarette packs on the ground. I have to pick that crap up. How about at a stoplight and the person next to you flips their cigarette on the ground. I was pumping gas on Galveston Island, this person drives in and flips his lit cigarette in my direction. People suck.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:39 AM 08-19-2019
When I smoked cigarettes that was the only thing I littered. And I didnt/dont feel bad about it. I'd rather ppl throw them out on the ground than throw a lit one into a trash bag.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:41 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
When I smoked cigarettes that was the only thing I littered. And I didnt/dont feel bad about it. I'd rather ppl throw them out on the ground than throw a lit one into a trash bag.
Then maybe...you know...put it out first.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:41 AM 08-19-2019
Not sure if I’ll ever understand anyone who liters at all but claims to have a shred of self respect or respect for others.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:42 AM 08-19-2019
Idiotic logic. Like a lit cig butt couldn’t start a fire just as easily on the side of the road.
[Reply]
FAX 11:44 AM 08-19-2019
No. Definitely not.

FAX
[Reply]
seclark 11:48 AM 08-19-2019
i grew up in state parks. whenever i got in trouble(more than a few times) my old man made me go out on the trash runs w/the hired help. also wash out the trash cans in the camp grounds and the picnic areas. i hated litterbugs

on the bright side, i had a helluva beer can collection.
sec
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:51 AM 08-19-2019
Why didn’t you field strip them and carry the butts in your pocket?
[Reply]
TLO 11:51 AM 08-19-2019
No, but I have been known to Jitterbug
[Reply]
FAX 11:54 AM 08-19-2019
Usually, when I see someone throw trash from their car, I honk at their stupid ass and scream expletives at full blast. If they stop, I'll slap them in the mug with a half-full fast food bag of soggy fries.

I have a genetic defect or something. Or maybe I don't.

The world is beautiful and glorious. The trees, the sky, the grasslands, the mountains ... why would you want to f*ck that up?

FAX
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up