ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Andrew Luck has practiced 3x this offseason
Skyy God 03:01 PM 08-12-2019
Fist that trash franchise with a handfull of Jimmy Irsay’s Oxy.

“Colts coach Frank Reich said Andrew Luck (calf) won't take part in joint practices with the Browns this week.

The Colts will practice alongside the Browns (their next preseason opponent) on Wednesday and Thursday, but they'll be doing so without Luck, who continues to be hampered by a nagging calf injury. ESPN's Mike Wells notes that Luck has only gotten three practices under his belt all offseason. Luck has been working on the side with quarterback guru Tom House, though there's still no estimate on when we'll see him back on the gridiron. The Colts and Luck have both maintained that he'll be ready for Week 1, but we've seen this song and dance from Indy before. This is starting to look like 2017 all over again.”

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n...36/andrew-luck
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:22 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That’s 100% Haglunds.

Irsay must have used the monkey’s paw in his Suck for Luck effort.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:29 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Some talk out there that Andrew Luck could be dealing with a weak achilles that might need repaired...team downplaying it, calling it a “sore heal”.

Luck has said his heel has bothered him for months.

I wonder if he has a Haglunds.
From 2 weeks ago...I mistyped the the team was calling it a sore heel when at the time they called it a sore calf.
[Reply]
O.city 08:48 AM 08-13-2019

All indications are that Luck is dealing with myositis ossificans. That’s a bony “spur” that usually appears after trauma. This is uncommon in football, rare in the calf area, so im not going to speculate further.

— Will Carroll (@injuryexpert) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:57 AM 08-13-2019
Has anyone asked about his Spirit? He already has a hobo beard
[Reply]
Bwana 09:03 AM 08-13-2019
Broke dick
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:15 AM 08-13-2019
Most overrated player in the game. He did absolutely nothing last year in the playoffs against a historically bad defense, and when he gets a splinter he shuts it down for a month.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:30 AM 08-13-2019
Luck staring to get the first signs of having the spirits.
[Reply]
notorious 09:51 AM 08-13-2019
Oh how the fortune has turned. Went from having every circus bounce go your way to being a 250 pound brokedick QB.

I hope Indy goes into a 25 year playoff drought to make up for their shitbag owner and the garbage they pulled to get Luck.
[Reply]
gonefishin53 10:13 AM 08-13-2019
So they're saying Luck is day to day. Welcome to our world Colts fans.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:04 PM 08-13-2019
he bad

Nothing surgical is planned. It's all rehab right now. The issue is trying too pinpoint the source of the pain and address is accordingly. They think they've made progress on that front. We shall see.

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
SupDock 06:08 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he bad

Any updates from his spirit? Is he embracing the hobo look?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:14 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Oh how the fortune has turned. Went from having every circus bounce go your way to being a 250 pound brokedick QB.

I hope Indy goes into a 25 year playoff drought to make up for their shitbag owner and the garbage they pulled to get Luck.
They've actually got a team around Luck now, too. So they can't just go "Whoooops! Our starting QB can't play! I guess we're really bad! Oh look, another #1 overall pick in a year with an outstanding close-to-surefire QB at the top of the draft!"

If this is the beginning of the end for Luck, they're going to enter aimless QB purgatory for at least a handful of years.

Like I said before: If your team prepares for and plans for the departure of your old franchise QB, I don't really care if you go from one league-best guy to the other. The Packers with Favre -> Rodgers planned ahead and didn't just decide to conveniently tank in the right year. If you trade up or take the guy you're given in the draft, I also (largely) don't mind. And if you're legit a bad horrible team like Cleveland when they got Baker, that's also fine.

Indy can fucking get fisted and rot in hell, though.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08-13-2019, 06:22 PM
This message has been deleted by pugsnotdrugs19.
RunKC 06:28 PM 08-13-2019
I doubt he runs much for awhile

On a conference-call tonight with reporters, Colts’ GM Chris Ballard said Andrew Luck's calf strain has turned into a high-ankle issue.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 14, 2019

[Reply]
O.city 06:29 PM 08-13-2019
Day to day
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:31 PM 08-13-2019
If Luck isn’t healthy I think it’s back to being Houston’s division for sure. Although Tennessee could be tough if Mariota is worth a fuck.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up