ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dak rejected $30 million/yr offer
RunKC 02:38 PM 08-12-2019
This guy is pressing for $40 million a year. I hope Jerry is stupid enough to give it to him :-)

Dak Prescott has turned down a $30M/year deal and is seeking $40M/year, per @SlaterNFL pic.twitter.com/MCOwLDcu6s

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 12, 2019

[Reply]
SAUTO 06:05 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
I can confirm reports that QB Dak Prescott has, in fact, turned down 30M a year offer and is instead seeking 40M a year per source informed. #CowboysYeah
Cowboys QB Dak Prescott's representatives are not asking for $40M/year, source familiar with negotiations tells @usatodaysports. Source: "That is false."
You guys should read my previous post.

Dax wanting $40 mil wasn’t true
:-)
[Reply]
Warrick 06:18 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:
If the Boys give him elite money, you'll see his true value within 2-3 years after they can't afford to surround him with playmakers. Mahomes on the other hand... The guy can make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

The Cowboys don't need 2-3 years... Dak wasn't making chicken salad out of chicken shit before Amari Cooper came along. The Cowboys know what they have in Dak, even though 30 million is too much, that's why they went out and got ahold of Tavon Austin and Randall Cobb as well.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:36 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Cowboys leaked this. Notice how they just say the AAV without saying how much was guaranteed.
Yep !! Dak doesn't realize he really is in a "prove it year" for the big $$ with the Jones. Jones Sr. and Jr. can give lip service about Dak being the franchise and future all they want but IF they really thought that he would have been paid already. Dak can't read a defense and he can't carry a team when the chips are down and it was no more evident than when Zeke was out last year. Actions speak louder than words.:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:41 PM 08-12-2019
A second tier contract. He shouldnt be paid like Mahomes, Wilson, Rodgers etc. But he is in the tier below them and should be paid accordingly.
That appears to be what the Cowboys are offering. And he's not biting.
[Reply]
-King- 06:46 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That appears to be what the Cowboys are offering. And he's not biting.
We don't know the guarantees or the structure which is the most important part. There's a reason only the AAV was leaked.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:47 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
All Colin Cowherd talks is Cowboys this and Cowboys that I get so tired of his rants I have to change the channel.

Zeke this and Dak that endlessly.
I've never seen the media so focused on talking extension numbers. Like, granted, this was during the regular season, but not even Leveon Bell's FULL SEASON hold out got this much press for three dudes still under contract. They've had special "Cowboys insider" guests on these shows, spent entire segments dissecting random corn chunks in Jerry's stools, and thrown possible numbers back and forth for MONTHS. They were talking about this shit in fucking May.

Have you ever seen media talk about contract extensions for the same players for multiple months in a row? I just don't get it.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:51 PM 08-12-2019
I've never seen the media so focused on talking extension numbers. Like, granted, this was during the regular season, but not even Leveon Bell's FULL SEASON hold out got this much press for three dudes still under contract. They've had special "Cowboys insider" guests on these shows, spent entire segments dissecting random corn chunks in Jerry's stools, and thrown possible numbers back and forth for MONTHS. They were talking about this shit in fucking May.

Have you ever seen media talk about contract extensions for the same players for multiple months in a row? I just don't get it.
America's Team BULLSHIT!

People are picking them to be in the SB. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:58 PM 08-12-2019
I've never seen the media so focused on talking extension numbers. Like, granted, this was during the regular season, but not even Leveon Bell's FULL SEASON hold out got this much press for three dudes still under contract. They've had special "Cowboys insider" guests on these shows, spent entire segments dissecting random corn chunks in Jerry's stools, and thrown possible numbers back and forth for MONTHS. They were talking about this shit in ****ing May.

This is HUGE DRAMA in DALLAS because the QB and RB are giving the middle finger to Jerry and they don't win anything without them especially Zeke because we know Dak can't carry a team like our Mahomie can.:-)

But yes the drama gets old BUT it's all about the BIG MARKETS whether they suck or not. I mean the Browns coverage is what I can't stand. Have they earned it yet??? I my mind NOPE !! BUT they have Baker and OBJ!!:-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:06 PM 08-12-2019
A second tier contract. He shouldnt be paid like Mahomes, Wilson, Rodgers etc. But he is in the tier below them and should be paid accordingly.
No way.. He's not good. He's average... Middle of the pack QB at best. Cowboys should let him walk and draft his replacement if he continues to act like he is something special because he isn't.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:16 PM 08-12-2019
Other than being black, what are their similarities? Dak has 85 combined touchdowns in his 3 years in the league. Campbell had 93 in his entire 9 year career. They don't even have the same style of play.
Guy said journeyman/backup QB and Campbell was the first one that came to mind. They're both decent QBs that started their careers in the NFC East. And yes they're both black. Good eye.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:36 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
I don't about controlling interest but partial ownership is the best way to handle this situation.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:00 PM 08-12-2019
I wouldn't want him for $20 million.....his contract is going to ruin every team with an average QB....which is good for KC. Mariotta and Winston contracts are coming up. Chiefs will actually get elite returns on what they pay for.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:28 PM 08-12-2019
In the end it's all about the guaranteed $$$

Don't kid yourself. Nobody plays out their contract.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:08 AM 08-13-2019
Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered... player salaries are becoming out of whack.

15 NFL QBs have an annual salary cap value over $20M.
6 of them are over $25M.

And, that doesn't include Jimmy G @ $19M.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:34 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered... player salaries are becoming out of whack.

15 NFL QBs have an annual salary cap value over $20M.
6 of them are over $25M.

And, that doesn't include Jimmy G @ $19M.
Pigs get lipstick , Hogs get hand jobs.

Get it right!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up