ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dak rejected $30 million/yr offer
RunKC 02:38 PM 08-12-2019
This guy is pressing for $40 million a year. I hope Jerry is stupid enough to give it to him :-)

Dak Prescott has turned down a $30M/year deal and is seeking $40M/year, per @SlaterNFL pic.twitter.com/MCOwLDcu6s

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 12, 2019

[Reply]
Skyy God 02:55 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Cowboys leaked this. Notice how they just say the AAV without saying how much was guaranteed.
This is the correct answer.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:55 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Just let him hit the market and see what he can get. Usually i'd say that's not the way to go, but fuck me, who's gonna even pay him 30 mil?
On the open market he'd get a ton from some stupid ass team...he'd end up getting like 80 mill guaranteed.
[Reply]
O.city 02:56 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
On the open market he'd get a ton from some stupid ass team...he'd end up getting like 80 mill guaranteed.
Look around though, what team?

Who's gonna do that? Most teams have drafted young QBs recently.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:56 PM 08-12-2019
Just let him hit the market and see what he can get. Usually i'd say that's not the way to go, but **** me, who's gonna even pay him 30 mil?
This.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:56 PM 08-12-2019
Look around though, what team?

Who's gonna do that? Most teams have drafted young QBs recently.
Broncos!
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 03:03 PM 08-12-2019
Broncos!
Yeah, Elway'll definitely pay $40m. Then draft or trade for another QB the following year.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:03 PM 08-12-2019
Broncos!
Raiders. You know Gruden hates Carr.
[Reply]
tk13 03:08 PM 08-12-2019
It's what happens when there aren't very many QBs who can legit win games. I wouldn't rank Dak up in that Mahomes/Rodgers class of course, but he's likely in that next tier of guys who you can put at QB and get to the playoffs. And he's still young and has room to improve.

You let him go and you're back on the merry go round of trying to make a Kirk Cousins type move or rolling the dice in the draft.
[Reply]
Bump 03:08 PM 08-12-2019
:-)

he's gonna end up being a journeyman or backup before too long. He isn't that great.
[Reply]
O.city 03:10 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
It's what happens when there aren't very many QBs who can legit win games. I wouldn't rank Dak up in that Mahomes/Rodgers class of course, but he's likely in that next tier of guys who you can put at QB and get to the playoffs. And he's still young and has room to improve.

You let him go and you're back on the merry go round of trying to make a Kirk Cousins type move or rolling the dice in the draft.
He's a guy that needs guys around him at this point. Maybe he can develop into more than that, but that's pretty risky.

Cowboys are in a rough spot. They've got a lot of guys to break off and the guy who's actually the best player plays a position that's been devalued.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:11 PM 08-12-2019
No matter what--Jerry will do something stupid.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 03:13 PM 08-12-2019
Just let him hit the market and see what he can get. Usually i'd say that's not the way to go, but fuck me, who's gonna even pay him 30 mil?
This guy: Al Davis Jr.

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:18 PM 08-12-2019

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:24 PM 08-12-2019
I really just don't get why these players have to be so fucking greedy.

I'll bet you anything Mahomes takes a team friendly deal because he's humble and was brought up right. He's smart enough to know 35 mil is PLENTY. Just because I'm the best doesn't mean I have to make more than everyone else ever made.
He want's an OL and a team around him . he's not stupid.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:35 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I really just don't get why these players have to be so ****ing greedy.

I'll bet you anything Mahomes takes a team friendly deal because he's humble and was brought up right. He's smart enough to know 35 mil is PLENTY. Just because I'm the best doesn't mean I have to make more than everyone else ever made.
He want's an OL and a team around him . he's not stupid.
I bet he asks for a lot more than that.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up