ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 270
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:28 AM 07-29-2019
Need a corner to step up so this place can stopped getting spammed with "should we trade for this CB" threads. You morons have had the same discussion for over 6 months now.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:29 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Spags saw this defense fuck up easy 3rd and long stops bc of poor pursuit angles and tackling.

Glad he’s getting these guys to work as a unit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:35 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Tanoh was a guy the Patriots were heavily linked to in that draft, possibly Daly liked him.
Well Sutton sure as shit didn't.

I don't know if that dude came into practice with his helmet on backwards or what. I'll never understand how he didn't get a longer look here and there; the guy made plays when he was on the field in pre-season. And I get that it was just pre-season but fucking hell, what did they have to lose by trying him out?

Surely he could've just been sent out there to club and maul like Bailey was doing. It's not like Bailey ever bothered with technique anyway, he just pushed forward. As a rotational DL and guy who could pop up and allow someone like Houston to put a hand down inside him to screw up protections, surely he had some value.

I just don't understand how he got buried so thoroughly and so quickly.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:35 AM 07-29-2019
Are they in pads today?
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:35 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Are they in pads today?
Yes
[Reply]
RunKC 09:39 AM 07-29-2019
“LeT’S paY KEnDalL FUlLEr TOp MOnEy nOW bC It miGHt bE A SteAL”

It... Hasn’t been limited to Tyreek Hill. https://t.co/pXp7uLxedh

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) July 29, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 09:42 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I don't know if that dude came into practice with his helmet on backwards or what. I'll never understand how he didn't get a longer look here and there; the guy made plays when he was on the field in pre-season. And I get that it was just pre-season but fucking hell, what did they have to lose by trying him out?

Surely he could've just been sent out there to club and maul like Bailey was doing. It's not like Bailey ever bothered with technique anyway, he just pushed forward. As a rotational DL and guy who could pop up and allow someone like Houston to put a hand down inside him to screw up protections, surely he had some value.

I think Sutton was so old and set in his ways he had no concept of how to use a hybrid-ish kinda player.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:43 AM 07-29-2019
Reaser fucked up his lower right leg, sounds like.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:43 AM 07-29-2019
Rice and Taylor coming.

Originally Posted by :
Adam Teicher, ESPN writer staff on Sammy Watkins at camp:

WR Sammy Watkins is off to a strong start at training camp. The Chiefs have given Watkins the ball in a variety of ways, including on the option and on screen passes. He made up for a dropped pass in Sunday’s practice by making a spectacular catch on the next play. Offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy said he’s noticed a change in the 211-pound Watkins. "He has a big body," Bieniemy said. "Sometimes that big body has a hard time stopping (on routes). One thing I’ve noticed and he’s worked on in bunches this entire offseason is his ability to transition in and out of breaks faster, which is huge. You figure a man of that size, after the catch, he can be dangerous."

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:45 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I've wondered this as well. They said he was a project coming in, and even then he got so little action his first year that I was surprised. He was a ghost presence on the roster. And then the same thing happened his second year other than some action on things like extra points. In the preseason action that I've seen, it appears that he's got talent, but he never gets any playing time so it's hard to assess him in real life.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:49 AM 07-29-2019
Less contact is better anyway - we don't want ANYONE on offense getting hurt right now.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:49 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Reaser fucked up his lower right leg, sounds like.
That dude always gets hurt, at 27 if he's hurt again and can't make the team his career is toast.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:51 AM 07-29-2019
GOD DAMMIT WHERE IS THE VIDEO

Mahomes putting on a show now in St. Joe.

Activated his “Madden” Bazooka X-Factor ability on a long deep ball to Ty Hill that Hill ran under with ease

Then a few plays later he uncorks another Madden ability with a sidearm deep ball in traffic that was caught.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) July 29, 2019

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:51 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think Sutton was so old and set in his ways he had no concept of how to use a hybrid-ish kinda player.
This is basically what I was going to respond with
[Reply]
O.city 09:54 AM 07-29-2019

Dorian O’Daniel is getting reps with the third defense right now. #Chiefs

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) July 29, 2019

[Reply]
Page 59 of 270
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Up