ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 270
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
O.city 08:28 AM 07-29-2019
Tanoh going with the first team at DE. That would be nice.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:30 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I get why hill did what he did, don’t really blame him if things are the way we’ve been told

But I wish he’d have just bit his tongue so to speak and moved on
All I can say is this, if she had written that shit about me, I probably would have handled it worse than he did.

The problem is people have gone so far over the top on Brooke on twitter that people in media look at her as a victim at this point.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:31 AM 07-29-2019
Tanoh going with the first team at DE. That would be nice.
You at camp?
[Reply]
O.city 08:31 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
All I can say is this, if she had written that shit about me, I probably would have handled it worse than he did.

The problem is people have gone so far over the top on Brooke on twitter that people in media look at her as a victim at this point.
Yeah, I get it and like I said, I don't really blame him.

But to be honest, the publics mind is made up on this, so it doesn't really matter what he does or doesnt' do so I guess it's semantics either way. I just think if he'd have just done nothing, it would have pretty much been died down.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:31 AM 07-29-2019
Have to enjoy how on Good Morning football today the woman on there basically called Chiefs fans pieces of shit for cheering Tyreek.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:34 AM 07-29-2019
Think they'll try and PS him or will he make the roster?
We'll know based on how much exposure he gets in pre-season. If they're giving him a lot of run, I think that means they're going to keep him on the 53 because they aren't worried about him getting sniped.

But if he plays okay in the first 2 weeks and then goes under the radar for the last 2, I'm betting they're either hunting for an IR slot for him or looking to keep him on the D/L before sneaking him on the practice squad.

As you know from the CP Mock, I had the guy on my radar as early as the 4th round. I REALLY like Mark Fields and feel like he can be a significant contributor for us this year. He's a true CB not just a developmental athlete that you hope can learn enough footwork to not embarrass himself.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:35 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Have to enjoy how on Good Morning football today the woman on there basically called Chiefs fans pieces of shit for cheering Tyreek.
Well look at it this way, now we're going to find out who the credible journalists are and who the absolute pieces of shit are.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:36 AM 07-29-2019
Yeah, I get it and like I said, I don't really blame him.

But to be honest, the publics mind is made up on this, so it doesn't really matter what he does or doesnt' do so I guess it's semantics either way. I just think if he'd have just done nothing, it would have pretty much been died down.
The public made up its mind because Pryor, Rosen, Rincon and a slew of other media personalities in this town failed to report it fairly.

And once the blood was in the water....well you know how life works in the Social Media age. The erroneous Tweet gets 10K re-tweets and the correction barely sees the light of day. Nobody has the attention span to reconsider their outlook anymore.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:37 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The public made up its mind because Pryor, Rosen, Rincon and a slew of other media personalities in this town failed to report it fairly.

And once the blood was in the water....well you know how life works in the Social Media age. The erroneous Tweet gets 10K re-tweets and the correction barely sees the light of day. Nobody has the attention span to reconsider their outlook anymore.
I don't understand why it's so hard to just say they made a mistake? What is with the quadrupling down?

Isn't the media playing a game of positioning itself against the team and it's fans a really dangerous game to play?
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:41 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't understand why it's so hard to just say they made a mistake? What is with the quadrupling down?

Isn't the media playing a game of positioning itself against the team and it's fans a really dangerous game to play?
Delusional self-righteousness is a powerful drug
[Reply]
Mecca 08:45 AM 07-29-2019

The Chiefs’ backup d-line is stocked with top-100 picks. K-Pass (2), Saunders (3), Speaks (2) and Ogbah (2). All have something to prove; would be a boon for KC if a few of them turned into impactful rotational pieces. You need pass-rush depth along the front to win in January

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) July 29, 2019

Mahomes just unleashed his Sidearm Jeter Throw for a completion to Ty Hill

Whew. Nice ball from Chad Henne to Mecole Hardman for a long TD in 11 on 11. Hardman can really run

[Reply]
RunKC 08:48 AM 07-29-2019
Very interesting. I think almost every DL will be used everywhere

And now he just flipped inside on a passing down. DL was Okafor - Jones - Tanoh - Frank Clark. #Chiefs

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) July 29, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 08:48 AM 07-29-2019
Tanoh was a guy the Patriots were heavily linked to in that draft, possibly Daly liked him.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:49 AM 07-29-2019
It’s good to see Hardman is already showcasing his speed. You hope he can play fast early on as opposed to thinking too much.
[Reply]
O.city 08:49 AM 07-29-2019

The Chiefs’ backup d-line is stocked with top-100 picks. K-Pass (2), Saunders (3), Speaks (2) and Ogbah (2). All have something to prove; would be a boon for KC if a few of them turned into impactful rotational pieces. You need pass-rush depth along the front to win in January

[Reply]
Page 56 of 270
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up