ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 270
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:46 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We've got all of these guys playing at a WR4 level, including Mecole Hardman.

Hell, at this point we don't really know if Robinson himself is anything more than that, and we'd be depending on him to be a WR2.

What I'm saying is we have too many WRs. We can't keep them all. And we should be using those resources to improve other positions on the team. Or at least get a shitty draft pick or two.
Some of the dudes will land on the IR with fake injuries, like Custis.

Hill, Watkins, Robinson, Hardman, Pringle and one wildcard spot. Shouldn't be an issue.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:47 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Robinson will be the 5th receiver on the depth chart by mid season. Hardman and Pringle are better
"Man, people really have a hard-on over Byron Pringle because of a couple of decent pre-season games before he missed the entire damn season w/ an injury. That sure seems strange, I wonder why...."

{Googles name}

Oh. Now I get it.

Fellas, the odds are overwhelming that Byron Pringle is a JAG. He'll probably make the team and he'll probably have a few moments here and there, but why the hell are we just assuming he's a better player than Robinson, who has physical tools for days and is in his 4th year in this system?

Now I'd be willing to trade Robinson for the right return, but this idea that he's just gonna plummet down the depth chart because of a UDFA who had a couple of nice games against backups and then missed the entire season is just silly.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:48 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Trent Williams is available for trade. Redskins must've really pissed him off.

Sounds like it might be the Patriots making the trade. Goddamnit Redskins.
Can he play corner?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:49 AM 07-31-2019
Can he play corner?
Maybe with a diet, a treadmill, a stick and string, and some determination.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Where did the idea of trading Robinson come from? Is any actual source speculating about this? Or is it just discussion on here?

NY Giants are in full freak out mode with WR position. They have called the Chiefs multiple times to inquire about DeMarcus Robinson. Compensation being murmured about is either a 4th or 5th round draft pick.

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 27, 2019

The Giants have called to inquire about the possibility of acquiring WR Demarcus Robinson from the Chiefs.

— EverythingNYG (@EverythingNYG) July 28, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 10:53 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"Man, people really have a hard-on over Byron Pringle because of a couple of decent pre-season games before he missed the entire damn season w/ an injury. That sure seems strange, I wonder why...."

{Googles name}

Oh. Now I get it.

Fellas, the odds are overwhelming that Byron Pringle is a JAG. He'll probably make the team and he'll probably have a few moments here and there, but why the hell are we just assuming he's a better player than Robinson, who has physical tools for days and is in his 4th year in this system?

Now I'd be willing to trade Robinson for the right return, but this idea that he's just gonna plummet down the depth chart because of a UDFA who had a couple of nice games against backups and then missed the entire season is just silly.
I think if Pringle turns into Robinson I'd be happy with that.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:54 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

I don't think that is good enough to move an important depth guy right before a super bowl push.

If you move Robinson, Pringle is a JAG and Watkins gets hurt you lost all your depth.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:55 AM 07-31-2019
They can have Robinson for a 5th rounder + Janoris Jenkins, howboudah
[Reply]
Mecca 10:55 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
They can have Robinson for a 5th rounder + Janoris Jenkins, howboudah
Jenkins is old and scrubby.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:55 AM 07-31-2019

A 4th round pick is what we paid for him. Unless he's not going to make the team, I see little reason to give up a contributing player for a breakeven price when this is lining up to be a season that we speak fondly of for decades afterward.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:55 AM 07-31-2019
Why would you even bother at that price? Just keep the depth. Only worthwhile if it's a decent draft pick or player.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:56 AM 07-31-2019
D Rob will have a breakout season
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:57 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't think that is good enough to move an important depth guy right before a super bowl push.

If you move Robinson, Pringle is a JAG and Watkins gets hurt you lost all your depth.
Robinson is all of our depth? We're only 2 deep at the WR position past Hill and Watkins?

News to me.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:57 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Why would you even bother at that price? Just keep the depth. Only worthwhile if it's a decent draft pick or player.
Yeah. That's not nearly enough.

Giants are desperate but clearly not desperate enough to actually do something about their WR issues.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:58 AM 07-31-2019
Robinson is all of our depth? We're only 2 deep at the WR position past Hill and Watkins?

News to me.
You are then putting all the hopes of a position that is very important into a guy that is injury prone a rookie and a UDFA that has never played in an actual game...

I think people are acting like Pringle is a 1st round pick and it's weird.
[Reply]
Page 110 of 270
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Up