ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 270
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155205 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
Dante84 09:41 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think you'll see him traded to a team that needs a returner. You see those 'well, we're gonna cut this guy anyway' trades every year. Last year it netted us Ward. In years past it's cost us a couple of decent safeties.

They're complete crap shoots but sometimes they work out nicely. He's just redundant here.
Who will be our new returner? Hardman?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:42 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I guess you could use him as that gadget guy just getting the ball in his hands a few times per game, but really, that's what you've got the WR's and Rbs for.

Seems like a desperate end move to see if shit can stick or not.
I guess if you saw him as a poor man's Tarik Cohen you could try to carve out a role for him.

But isn't that kinda what Darwin Thompson's likely to be?

I mean everywhere you look on this roster you see someone that can do what he can do and probably do it a bit better. He just appears to be a track star with little in the way of actual football skill.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:43 AM 07-31-2019
Hyde won’t make this team

Will be D Will, Darrell Williams, Thompson, Smith
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:44 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Yeah but I feel like Darwin Thompson will fill that role.

Maybe Carlos Hyde is a surprise cut in favor of tiny fast guys? I'd seriously doubt that though.
With Hunt gone, they lack a 'tough' runner. And I know that's not exactly what our primary focus will be, but when you need one of those guys you need one.

Hyde can be the bruiser back who you bring in to get some tough yards. Hunt's desire to go punish people rubbed off on this offense a bit, IMO. Without him, you have a bunch of waterbugs and maybe lose a little bit of killer instinct.

If you ditch Hyde as well, you've got nobody that's really gonna put their nose in there, blast someone and fire up the offense. That's an element that I'd prefer have than not.

I think so, yes.
[Reply]
O.city 09:44 AM 07-31-2019
Yeah but I feel like Darwin Thompson will fill that role.

Maybe Carlos Hyde is a surprise cut in favor of tiny fast guys? I'd seriously doubt that though.
I guess if you saw him as a poor man's Tarik Cohen you could try to carve out a role for him.

But isn't that kinda what Darwin Thompson's likely to be?

I mean everywhere you look on this roster you see someone that can do what he can do and probably do it a bit better. He just appears to be a track star with little in the way of actual football skill.
I would have no problem cutting Hyde. I dont' think he's worth a damn.

But I doubt you do it for a guy that's played RB for a few weeks. Unless he's just unreal with the ball in his hands, i'm not really seeing a spot for a developmental dude like that.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:44 AM 07-31-2019
Dude was struggling catching punts earlier. **** it just keep Tyreek as PR. But I swear to god if Tyreek fields another punt inside the 5 and runs sideways I’m gonna lose my shit
[Reply]
RunKC 09:44 AM 07-31-2019
Can’t imagine O.city as my dentist.

“Oh there’s a little bit of plaque on that tooth. Looks like I’m gonna have to pull it.”
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:44 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Hyde won’t make this team

Will be D Will, Darrell Williams, Thompson, Smith
Darrell Williams isn't good.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:45 AM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Can’t imagine O.city as my dentist.

“Oh there’s a little bit of plaque on that tooth. Looks like I’m gonna have to pull it.”
:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 09:45 AM 07-31-2019
Smiths only hope is that Hyde is terrible and gets cut or Darrell Williams is so impressive he just pushes him off the team.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:45 AM 07-31-2019
Darrell Williams isn't good.
He balled out last year when he got opportunities. He’s been running with the ones while D Will is out
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:45 AM 07-31-2019
wait for brooke to pounce

Frank Clark was late to the Chiefs’ practice this morning, which started at 9:15. Clark spent time with his family in St. Joseph before realizing he was late. He was pulled over by local authorities just outside of Missouri Western State’s campus for speeding, per the Chiefs.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) July 31, 2019

[Reply]
O.city 09:46 AM 07-31-2019
With Hunt gone, they lack a 'tough' runner. And I know that's not exactly what our primary focus will be, but when you need one of those guys you need one.

Hyde can be the bruiser back who you bring in to get some tough yards. Hunt's desire to go punish people rubbed off on this offense a bit, IMO. Without him, you have a bunch of waterbugs and maybe lose a little bit of killer instinct.

If you ditch Hyde as well, you've got nobody that's really gonna put their nose in there, blast someone and fire up the offense. That's an element that I'd prefer have than not.

I think so, yes.
Let Darrell Williams do it.

I actually wouldn't have minded keeping Ware for just that, he was good at it but maybe they just wanted to move on.

I'm sure Hyde will stick just for that, but I think the "bruiser" stuff is a little overrated. Give me the guy that can avoid contact vs try to go thru guys.

If Hardman is ahead of schedule as a WR, would you want him back there as a returner?

I'm not sure I'd waste much on a kick returner anyway with as many touchbacks as there are.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:46 AM 07-31-2019

I think so, yes.
Eh I think Darrel can be that guy.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:47 AM 07-31-2019
O.Cunt beat me to it :-)
[Reply]
Page 105 of 270
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155205 > Last »
Up