ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hard Knocks With The Oakland Raiders
okiedokieokoye 04:53 PM 06-11-2019
Confirmed. Coming August 6.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:35 PM 08-13-2019
Gruden sure does cling to that "tough guy" persona like a goddamn lifeline when he coaches. He never shuts it the fuck off. When he's giving a direction, it's tough guy. When he's correcting mistakes, it's tough guy. When he's installing, it's tough guy. When he's trying to motivate, it's tough guy.

You have to be a real fucking person. That's not saying you're not allowed to cuss and get pissed when things go wrong, but he has no other coaching mode. It's fucking stupid, and it's pretty obvious whatever respect he's earned from players is there IN SPITE of his fake scream-o act, not because of it.

Unless the Donks find a way to bottom out, the Raiders are gonna be last in the division for as long as that moron is the coach.
[Reply]
PutQuinnIn 10:55 PM 08-13-2019
Derek Carr looks like a mid-sized FG kicker, no wonder he gets injured practically every season.

I am curious to see if this Abram kid pans out or becomes another typical bonehead Raider addicted to penalty flags.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:30 AM 08-14-2019
Y'all are watching a scripted reality show.

Let that sink in.

Y'all are watching a scripted reality show, and you think you are getting something real?

LOL
[Reply]
Mecca 06:33 AM 08-14-2019
The thing is I think Abram could be a productive NFL player......the problem is he was very over drafted for what I think his best role is.

I think he could be pretty solid as a nickel LB, big safety type. Basically a better Dan Sorensen yet as a 1st round pick he has to be so much more than that.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 06:42 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

Let that sink in.

Y'all are watching a scripted reality show, and you think you are getting something real?

LOL
Doesn’t matter. Y’all are still winning 4 games max.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:48 AM 08-14-2019

Let that sink in.

LOL
Yeah. And instead of the normal reality show participants, ie aspiring actors who can give life to the script, this one is populated with knuckleheads.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:53 AM 08-14-2019

Let that sink in.

LOL
Lol.. I think your right.. The Raiders aren’t a real football team..
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 06:59 AM 08-14-2019

Let that sink in.

LOL
That's not what hardknocks is. There is no way they can script a football team entirely. They might put them in situations etc, or ask them to repeat things they say - but they certainly don't script beyond that. :-)
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:27 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Or maybe burn your feet right of their ankles in a cryotherapy chamber?
Brought back memories of Rickey Henderson going on DL for falling asleep on an ice pack and getting frostbite.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:42 AM 08-14-2019

Let that sink in.

LOL
Jeff Fisher (who did Hard Knocks in '16) said everything on the field was real; everything off the field was scripted.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:41 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Great reminder of how shitty a roster they have.

And how shitty Gruden is as a coach. He couldn't motivate me to do anything!
Wow! Just watched and I agree. It reminds me of why I decided to be my own boss. If I were a player and Gruden talked to me like that he'd be in the hospital. Fuck him. when he was giving that one player shit for the way he was dressed all he was doing was demeaning him. That's not motivating AT ALL!

No way this team ever becomes legit no matter how good they draft.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:26 AM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Gruden sure does cling to that "tough guy" persona like a goddamn lifeline when he coaches. He never shuts it the **** off. When he's giving a direction, it's tough guy. When he's correcting mistakes, it's tough guy. When he's installing, it's tough guy. When he's trying to motivate, it's tough guy.

You have to be a real ****ing person. That's not saying you're not allowed to cuss and get pissed when things go wrong, but he has no other coaching mode. It's ****ing stupid, and it's pretty obvious whatever respect he's earned from players is there IN SPITE of his fake scream-o act, not because of it.

Unless the Donks find a way to bottom out, the Raiders are gonna be last in the division for as long as that moron is the coach.
To be completely honest if I was equally as good as Gruden at doing a Kurt Russell impression I'd be doing the same exact thing. Kurt Russell is a god.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:31 AM 08-15-2019
Gruden is embarrassing...it's impossible to take him serious.

He was never a good HC...just at the right place at the right time.

This season's HKs is boring...they are trying to make it interesting but it's just flat.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:27 AM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Jeff Fisher (who did Hard Knocks in '16) said everything on the field was real; everything off the field was scripted.
Jeff Fisher

:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:17 PM 08-16-2019

Let that sink in.

LOL
The suck is real. Good luck with your latest trash heap.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up