ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Ebay Scams!
Halfcan 10:01 AM 02-28-2019
A Buyer bids on your item in an auction- gets the winning bid. Then they never pay and you have no recourse.

Ebay does nothing.

Buyer buys a vase, we send it with insurance. Buyer decides they do not want it and smashes it- lies and says it was not wrapped up. Instead of taking it to the post office and getting a refund since it was insured- they put a claim against us. We are out the vase, time to mail package, postage, time on the phone with an unhelpful foreigner at Ebay who we can't understand. Ebay gives buyer full refund even though it is obvious they are lying.

Ebay does nothing. Then adds another fee on our account for giving this pos lying buyer a refund.

We are closing our account. Ebay is a poorly run company, terrible customer service and gives the Seller- Zero protection from scam buyers.

Anyone else scammed by Ebay?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:43 PM 08-22-2019
And more on the whole Chinese sellers on eBay rant. So, I bought some tennis shoes for the kid, knew they were coming from the chickie-de-China, and man am I paying the price! After a couple of email with the asshole who some them to me, I went to "SpeedPAK" and got this GEM of an answer:

Originally Posted by :
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your inquiry to Orange Connex Customer Service.

I am sorry to inform you that the package was hold for the further investigation by exporter customs. Logistics will be updated after customs release. We have to wait at the current stage. Thank you for your understanding.Please feel free to contact with us for any enquiries related to SpeedPAK.Thank you.

Best Regards,

Alisa

OCL Customer Service 橙联客服中心

Hotline (客服热线):400-126-0008 (大陆地区)/ 852-3018-3458(香港地区)

E-mail (客服邮箱):CS@orangeconnex.com

Online Customer Service (在线客服): http://orangeconnex.udesk.cn/im_clie...lugin_id=42558

*Monday – Saturday (周一至周六): 09:00-18:00 (Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays节假日除外)

OrangeConnex ( China ) Limited

www.orangeconnex.com
Live and learn...
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 07:23 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It looks pretty obvious they broke it themselves to get a refund. Then they put a fake description of how it was packed and sent three pictures making it look like we just tossed it in a box and shipped without due care.

Her description was ridiculous:

"I carefully unwrapped this precious vase ( how else would you unwrap it bitch) and was shocked beyond belief that it was shipped broken. (How do you assume the seller shipped a broken vase) It was barely wrapped and loose in the box (both lies) and was appalled at such shoddy packaging. (which now indicates it was broken in transit because of packing) I was so disappointed I was almost in tears!!! (really, over a vase) I have never seen a vase so poorly packed, plus I nearly suffered a severe cut from the broken glass. (wow, such a traumatic experience) This has been one of the most dangerous packages I have ever handled as glass could have gone all over my house. :-)
😂at saying she “almost” suffered a severe cut. She didn’t get cut at all, but it was almost severe. It’s like if it broke apart mid-air.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:23 AM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
And more on the whole Chinese sellers on eBay rant. So, I bought some tennis shoes for the kid, knew they were coming from the chickie-de-China, and man am I paying the price! After a couple of email with the asshole who some them to me, I went to "SpeedPAK" and got this GEM of an answer:

Live and learn...
Update...

Almost two months and still no shoes... I'm all but certain this is fallout from the trade war.

Don't buy from Chinese sellers on Ebay, you might regret it, I know I do... Pay more and buy it from somebody not-China.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:40 AM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Update...

Almost two months and still no shoes... I'm all but certain this is fallout from the trade war.

Don't buy from Chinese sellers on Ebay, you might regret it, I know I do... Pay more and buy it from somebody not-China.
Done. I wouldn’t consider anything with a shipping location outside the is to start with.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up