ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>XFL to make a comeback
In58men 02:18 PM 12-16-2017
HE HATE ME!!!!!!!!

https://deadspin.com/vince-mcmahon-m...xfl-1821354064

Looks like a landing spot for Kap and Manzy.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:02 PM 12-22-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
I will, but only because you told me to.

Thanks for the advice Forbes magazine.
You're a fucking moron.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:08 PM 12-22-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
I will, but only because you told me to.

Thanks for the advice Forbes magazine.
:-) @ the "Forbes magazine" comment
[Reply]
GoChargers 07:50 PM 12-22-2017
I'll legitimately watch the XFL when it returns.

If Vince wants to make it work this time, his first act should be to put teams in San Diego, Oakland and St. Louis.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:56 PM 12-22-2017
Meh. Vince McMahon doesn't have a chance if he tries to fuck with the NFL. He's fucking fantastic at out carneying his competition in wrestling, but with that much of a disadvantage he doesn't have a shot.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 01:15 AM 12-23-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Meh. Vince McMahon doesn't have a chance if he tries to **** with the NFL. He's ****ing fantastic at out carneying his competition in wrestling, but with that much of a disadvantage he doesn't have a shot.
Man if only Ted turner was still competing with him, xfl football to nitro ball or whatever
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:08 AM 01-25-2018

BREAKING: @VinceMcMahon to make major sports announcement TODAY at 3 p.m. ET. Follow @AlphaEntLLC, and watch the stream live on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. https://t.co/G7vqTI40Ea

— WWE (@WWE) January 25, 2018

[Reply]
gblowfish 10:22 AM 01-25-2018
Play with no helmets, and there's no such thing as a personal foul.
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 10:40 AM 01-25-2018
I'd love to see it overtake the NFL, and if Vince plays his cards right and times his moves carefully, it potentially could.

The single most important thing to do first, is to decide if it's going to be scripted like WWF, or a "real sport" like the NFL is (cough) supposed to be (cough).

If he's going to script it - let us know!!! Don't piss up our legs and tell us it's raining like Roger Goodell - we hate that, it insults our intelligence, and we're sick and ****ing tired of it., Personally, I'd rather watch an admittedly scripted XFL, than the NFL in it's "play cannot be challenged because I say Mariotta was gong forward even though he wasn't" current state.

Conversely, if he's going to tell us both teams have an equal unbiased chance to win every game, call the games evenly. Don't allow NE and Pitt defenses to pick up fumbles and run them back while you instruct your refs to blow fumbles dead when KC SD and Jax defenses force them. Once you start this shit, we'll see it, and call you on it, and turn the TV off and talk with each other on the net about what crock your show it. The difference is, you won't have the millions of NFL sycophants clobbering to defend your BS the way Roger Goodell has idiot Chiefs Fans actually parroting "duh Triplette just made a bad call when he lied to millions and said Mariotta was going forward, herpity derp"

Just don't piss up our legs and tell us it's raining Vince, and you should be fine. The NFL hasn't left us very dry these last few years.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:05 PM 01-25-2018
Did a test run live stream. Heres the new logo.

[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 12:12 PM 01-25-2018

Those helmets in the back remind me of how so many NFL teams copied those XFL designs in the years following it's disbandment. I realize these are new, but the XFL really had those streaky types of designs years before the NFL teams did.
[Reply]
Swanman 12:19 PM 01-25-2018
If Vince learns from his mistakes from the first go around, it may do just fine.
The first XFL run was insanely rushed and not well thought out. Also, they tried to make the broadcasts way too adult and storyline-related. That was back when WWF was in its R-rated Attitude era. Now they present a more PG product so I imagine the XFL will go in that direction more than the first run. It can be a nice alternative to watch during the NFL offseason.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:34 PM 01-25-2018
He Hate Me Jr.?
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 12:35 PM 01-25-2018

Am I correct in assuming that in XFL Future, every player will be forced to have a Billy Ray Cyrus haircut, and the heads of the losing team will be placed upon pikes?
[Reply]
New World Order 12:37 PM 01-25-2018
I hope Jesse Ventura does the commentary again.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:38 PM 01-25-2018
Go Ermines

Truthfully-more reboots please. Next thing that will be remade is Murphy Brown.

wait.....
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up