ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 2678
« First < 289101112 1314151622621125121012 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:47 PM 04-27-2017
Petro is reporting the Chiefs got texts from the Saints and Cardinals after selecting Mahomes :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:49 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Petro is reporting the Chiefs got texts from the Saints and Cardinals after selecting Mahomes :-)
As in being jealous or...?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:50 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
As in being jealous or...?
Yup both teams wanted him
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 08:51 PM 04-27-2017
I'm still stunned.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:52 PM 04-27-2017
Yup both teams wanted him
New Orleans shocks me, they really needed defense but I suppose Brees is old.
[Reply]
tk13 08:53 PM 04-27-2017
This is actually a great sign. If Reid, Payton and Arians all were in love with the guy... you can't do much better than that.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 08:53 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
New Orleans shocks me, they really needed defense but I suppose Brees is old.
Brees is raping that franchise.

Squeezing it for every last penny and then going to take a big dump on it as he walks out the door.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:53 PM 04-27-2017
Other than the guy over at Walters football(C+), all the sports media seem to love this pic.
[Reply]
notorious 08:54 PM 04-27-2017
I bet the autocorrected profanity was hilarious.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:54 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Other than the guy over at Walters football(C+), all the sports media seem to love this pic.
Well that's great, cause WalterFootball is wrong about literally just about everything. Ever.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:55 PM 04-27-2017
Reid quotes about Mahomes

Originally Posted by :
“Right now Patrick isn’t absolutely ready to play — he’s got some work to do,” Reid said. “He’s going into a great room … he can learn from Alex. We have to be patient with him. Tremendous upside. Good person, intelligent with great skill.

“We think there both really good football players. We just thought we with what we do, Mahomes would fit in well.”

Reid said the Chiefs liked Mahomes’ intelligence and ability to avoid pressure and make plays.

“Very seldom do you have a perfect pocket … in the National Football League,” Reid said. “And we thought he did that well.”

The flip side to that escapability, however, is that Mahomes hates giving up on plays, which leads to some reckless throws, despite his stellar 41-10 touchdown-to-interception ratio. But Reid said Mahomes’ “gunslinger” mentality isn’t a bad thing.

“I’ve been around the best gunslinger ever with Brett Favre,” said Reid, who was Favre’s quarterback coach in the late 1990s. “I’m not into comparisons — they’re different players. Brett’s a Hall of Fame player and this kid has a long way to go before that, but I think when you have an opportunity to talk to him and be around him, he has an energy and certain intensity you like.”

“Everybody liked this guy,” Reid said. “Couldn’t find a guy who didn’t like him … everybody fell in love with the kid and how he went about his business and how he played. That’s not something that happens every year.

“Everybody liked this guy,” Reid said. “Couldn’t find a guy who didn’t like him … everybody fell in love with the kid and how he went about his business and how he played. That’s not something that happens every year.

“We tried to bury him,” Reid said with a laugh. “We try to throw the kitchen sink at him and you try to keep it as close to what we’ll do.”

While fans might be clamoring to see Mahomes play, Reid reiterated that Smith will start.

“I don’t worry about Alex on this,” Reid said. “Alex knows we trust him. Alex is the starting quarterback. Nothing is going to change there. The kid is going to take some time. He understands that.

“But there’s gonna be a day Alex isn’t playing anymore and we’ll need someone to step in and play.”

[Reply]
tk13 08:55 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
We could clone a QB with Montana's brain, Rodgers' arm and Randall Cunningham's feet, and Walter Football would give it a C.
[Reply]
Mahomer 08:58 PM 04-27-2017
I hope he doesn't disappoint.
[Reply]
DadLeft4Cigarettes 09:04 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mahomer:
I hope he doesn't disappoint.
he bazicoali Nic foil w/o hite. Good luk!
[Reply]
Pablo 09:05 PM 04-27-2017
This guy's arm is impressive. We will join the modern era soon.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 2678
« First < 289101112 1314151622621125121012 > Last »
Up