ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1843 of 4798
« First < 843134317431793183318391840184118421843 184418451846184718531893194323432843 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:41 AM 07-07-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Broncos were playing their second and third stringers too. I'm not worried about Denver but you sure sound like you are worried about Denver, you are a little too concerned about my team when your team is starting a rooking QB and has a questionable defense.
Those backups you played will most likely be your 3rd, 4th and 5th corners. Mahomes carved them up.

All Mahomes has to do is line up in an empty set with Watkins, Reek and Kelce and see which one of your turd backups or safeties is covering one of them and attack.. Your secondary is suspect outside of Chris Harris Jr.

Talib ain’t there to be your #1 corner anymore.
[Reply]
TEX 11:46 AM 07-07-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Unbelievably delusional :-)
But typical. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 02:10 PM 07-07-2018
Elway was Montanna's cuck
[Reply]
Pablo 02:29 PM 07-07-2018
Yah, VJ is the only real concern right now. Hopefully, he has learned a lot from last season.
I've heard Case Semen is like having a second coach on the field, guys really respond to his leadership and all. Shit, with Semen and Radio you guys are a lock for the playoffs.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:58 PM 07-07-2018
Yah, VJ is the only real concern right now. Hopefully, he has learned a lot from last season.
Holy fucking shit... did you just say VJ is the only real concern?? Jesus those orange blinders have you beyond lost. VJ is one of MANY concerns, :-). How’s your O line?? How’s your RB stable?? How’s your qb who’s been on more teams than your GM has had bourbon on the rocks by 9 am?? How about your secondary, or your TE’s?? Damn son, your GM hasn’t drafted a good player in years. But you just go ahead and keep thinking VJ is your only concern!!
Edit.. almost forgot to remind you it’s been well over 1000 days since you’ve beaten the Chiefs, lmao. I guess VaJona was at fault for all of that too?? When’s the last time Von had a sack against us? DELUSIONAL
[Reply]
Bewbies 04:53 PM 07-07-2018
This thread ALWAYS delivers. :-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 05:09 PM 07-07-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Home and away is set years in advance, no?
No, I dont believe so...if anyone has any better source than this, I'd like to see it:

https://operations.nfl.com/the-game/...-nfl-schedule/

There used to be a committee that decided home and away based upon the opponents prior to the start of the season. Many years ago, I recall some talk about Shula being on the committee and KC always played Miami in Miami.

Would I call it a conspiracy? Not necessarily, but it is odd that KC seems to get the harder opponents on the road, as opposed to Denver.
[Reply]
KCTitus 05:28 PM 07-07-2018
Anyone remember Shane Lechler in his prime? I think that guy was the raider's MVP for many years. Yes, the faid was a joke, but that guy was the only guy I really wished could be a Bronco.

ST's is 1/3 of the game, I'm not saying it's more important than defense or offense, but it is important when setting up either the defense or the offense for success.
You're talking this shit to a team that went 2-14 with their best player, Colquitt...nice try, though.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:46 PM 07-07-2018
WTF is a Kansas City Strangler?? Are you still a butthurt little bitch over Reek choking out Denver, tooge style?
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:19 PM 07-07-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Kansas City Strangler weeps (Denver hired Indy's ST coach)

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...e_recognition/

:-)
He's been shredding you guys with his contributions on offense for two fucking years. And all you can think of is the punt returns?

Your special teams coach won't mean dick if your supposedly "tough" defense lets him do this. And no, I wouldn't count on Chubb making jackshit of a difference here:

[Reply]
staylor26 07:20 PM 07-07-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He's been shredding you guys with his contributions on offense for two ****ing years. And all you can think of is the punt returns?

Your special teams coach won't mean dick if your supposedly "tough" defense lets him do this. And no, I wouldn't count on Chubb making jackshit of a difference here:

Lol KnowMo still thinks Tyreek is a returner/gadget player
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:24 PM 07-07-2018
God I fucking love Kelce's blocks in that first gif.

It's why people need to shut the fucking fuck up when they scold Kelce for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty here or there. I'll take all of those penalties and DOUBLE them as long as he keeps making those plays in the passing game and then does THAT shit as a blocker.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:23 PM 07-07-2018
God I ****ing love Kelce's blocks in that first gif.

It's why people need to shut the ****ing **** up when they scold Kelce for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty here or there. I'll take all of those penalties and DOUBLE them as long as he keeps making those plays in the passing game and then does THAT shit as a blocker.
That play should be taught in blocking textbooks. That was a gorgeous block.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:50 PM 07-07-2018
He's been shredding you guys with his contributions on offense for two ****ing years. And all you can think of is the punt returns?

The Strangler/Reid were able to catch people off guard his rookie year. Now when he lines up in the backfield, goes in motion, or performs other forms of trickery teams will know to protect the edge at all costs.

He had 2 catches for 38 yards last year against Denver. Meh.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:54 PM 07-07-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Strangler/Reid were able to catch people off guard his rookie year. Now when he lines up in the backfield, goes in motion, or performs other forms of trickery teams will know to protect the edge at all costs.

He had 2 catches for 38 yards last year against Denver. Meh.
Here’s KnowMo pretending Tyreek didn’t have #1 WR #’s last year, we didn’t have a big early lead in the first game, and he didn’t even play in the second.

He just HAD to top Tombstone’s delusional take.
[Reply]
Page 1843 of 4798
« First < 843134317431793183318391840184118421843 184418451846184718531893194323432843 > Last »
Up