ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Office Premiere...
Fish 09:46 AM 09-21-2006
Tonight! Thursday, Sept. 21st @8:30/7:30c!

Watch it!

...and please don't tell anybody.... but Jenna Fischer is secretely in love with me.....
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:50 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Billie Eilish says all the cool kids are doing it.
That and parkour
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:51 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Just started watching this....and I’m on Season 8. Man I miss Michael.
He served a good purpose, though he wasn't my favorite character and was hit or miss from episode to episode.

Creed, though, Creed was gold.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:52 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Great show, although seasons 8 and 9 were awful
I think Robert California was great, but they were definitely stretching it with all the Andy BS. He annoys me a little more each time I watch those later seasons.

The last couple episodes was still a great way to end it though.

I didn't watch it until maybe ~8 years ago, but have watched it all the way through at least a few times since then.... and I typically don't do that with TV series (well, and also House).
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:53 PM 08-21-2019
And if you get Cozi TV, they're doing as Smell-A-Vision episode, where they will mail you a scratch and sniff card...

https://www.cozitv.com/shows/Cozi-Sm...512413242.html
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:53 PM 08-21-2019
Also after watching both all the way through I think Parks and Rec was better and had an infinitely more satisfying last season/finale
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:56 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
That and parkour

[Reply]
Kiimo 01:58 PM 08-21-2019
That entire sequence is my number 1 highlight of the show. It had everything, including Jim's single best quip.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:09 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I think Robert California was great, but they were definitely stretching it with all the Andy BS. He annoys me a little more each time I watch those later seasons.

The last couple episodes was still a great way to end it though.

I didn't watch it until maybe ~8 years ago, but have watched it all the way through at least a few times since then.... and I typically don't do that with TV series (well, and also House).
The new characters (who were horrible) completely ruined the chemistry of the original cast.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:18 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
For the first time or re-watching it?
First time.

Pretty good. The Michael Scott character always pushed me away from watching it, but once you get into it it's bingeworthy.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 02:25 PM 08-21-2019
I wish I could watch the office for the first time again
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:25 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
That entire sequence is my number 1 highlight of the show. It had everything, including Jim's single best quip.
What was his best quip?

I saw an episode the other night where Deangelo (Will Ferrell) had just taken over the office and was starting to show that he was unstable. Dwight and Jim made eye contact and Dwight said, "Uh oh," and Jim nodded. For some reason I found that hysterical - they'd been adversaries for so long with such different attitudes that it was great to see them perfectly aligned because another boss came along who was even more horrifying than Michael.
[Reply]
TLO 02:30 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I wish I could watch the office for the first time again
I feel that way about Breaking Bad
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:38 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What was his best quip?

Originally Posted by :
Jim: This... is Parkour. [turns laptop to camera, shows Parkour instructional video] Internet sensation of 2004. And it was in one of the Bond films. It's pretty impressive. [Michael is shown climbing/walking on various objects in office]

The goal is to get from point A to point B as creatively as possible, so technically they are doing Parkour, as long as point A is delusion and point B is the hospital.

just watch the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kvw2BPKjz0
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:44 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I feel that way about Breaking Bad

Is it good too?
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:45 PM 08-21-2019
Breaking Bad is one of the five best shows in history yes it is good
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6