No, never. 117 91.41%
Sometimes, depending on circumstances. 10 7.81%
Yes, what's the big deal. 1 0.78%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you a litterbug?
mr. tegu 11:28 AM 08-19-2019
I really hate it when I am fishing and I see people have left their trash or when I am driving and I see people going out of their way to litter by rolling down the car window and throwing trash outside. So I am curious if its mostly just a few terrible people or if it is a pretty common thing.
[Reply]
Fish 10:48 PM 08-20-2019
I wait until seeing a highway adoption sign to throw my beer cans out the window....
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:14 AM 08-21-2019
I agree with the idea in principle that throwing out an apple or some other food item isn’t littering. But don’t drop your half eaten burger and fries in the parking lot and other areas that people spend time or otherwise trash up a location, because your discarded food is still trash.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:35 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Awww shit, I may need to change my vote. Just realized by some people's definition I am a litterbug because I do occasionally throw an apple core or a banana peel out going down the highway. I make sure it hits grass though, does that make it better?
This is still not good though, because it draws animals out near the road where they’re more likely to get hit and cause an accident.
[Reply]
seclark 06:42 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
I wait until seeing a highway adoption sign to throw my beer cans out the window....
just keep it close to the road so their job's easier.
sec
[Reply]
TLO 08:46 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Doesn't tell me much since environmentalists fly in 3-4 private jets in a day and have a huge carbon footprint.

I think you're trying to say you're not a litterbug for that reason, so don't know why you're unwilling to vote. My guess is you were before you got caught selling weed and pleaded down?
I once ordered two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda from Cluckin Bell.

I ate the entire thing while being shot at by rival gang members while riding in a car with my homies.

I think I left the trash in the car, but that part isn't really clear.
[Reply]
tooge 08:50 AM 08-21-2019
I usually say something when I see someone throw a cig butt on the ground. I mean, it's no different than throwing a small bag of trash or a can or something. In fact, with the chemicals that will leach out of it when it rains, it might be worse. Fuck those people. Slobs.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:10 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Why didn’t you field strip them and carry the butts in your pocket?

My dad only smoked unfiltered Camels partly to avoid littering anything that wasn't biodegradable. If he caught someone tossing butts he'd cuss the guy out, put the butt in a zip lock bag, and hand it to the guy.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 09:42 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
When I see people smoking I follow them hoping they will throw it out the window. I enjoy writing tickets for it, $165 littering ticket.
Need more of this!

Way too much destruction of property and life for such a selfish act to be trivialized.

I spend a lot of time in the forest and distances you have to go to get away from the pigs is more every year. ATVs are nice but it has allowed fat ass pigs and their beer cans to trash a larger area away from the trailheads.

Firebugs and pigs, f em .
[Reply]
Michelangelo 11:07 AM 08-21-2019
Signs like these are counterproductive causing almost everyone to litter more.

Signs like these are also counterproductive causing the homophobes to litter more.

[Reply]
cripple creek 11:16 AM 08-21-2019
nevah! good old iron eyes cody's anti littering public service commercials ensured that at an early age
[Reply]
BWillie 01:21 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Michelangelo:
Signs like these are counterproductive causing almost everyone to litter more.

Signs like these are also counterproductive causing the homophobes to litter more.

I question if that KKK adopt a highway sign actually exists...sounds suspect.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up