Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Hard Knocks With The Oakland Raiders
okiedokieokoye 04:53 PM 06-11-2019
Confirmed. Coming August 6.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:01 PM 08-20-2019
Can't front on AB nabbing a Uris.

Can't speak as highly of his 'Chief of Ds' soup strainer. Half expect him to bellow at Officer Riggs that he's a wildcard and his partners can't trust him.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:31 AM 08-21-2019
Still hard to believe the Raiders won 12 games when they were trying to sell Vegas on relocation...that's not an easy sham to pull off.

I think they had a NFL record 8 4th quarter comebacks....yeah right. :-) We all know how clutch Carr is...not.

I said its was rigged when it was happening...and they would vanish back to the abyss once the deal was done. *cough cough*

They have a new stadium about to open...I expect them get some league favoritism again this year. Almost always happens when a new stadium is about to open...problem is the Chargers are moving next year too.

Doinks are going to get screwed....Chiefs are probably looking at some ruff AFCW officiating too.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:31 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Still hard to believe the Raiders won 12 games when they were trying to sell Vegas on relocation...that's not an easy sham to pull off.

I think they had a NFL record 8 4th quarter comebacks....yeah right. :-) We all know how clutch Carr is...not.

I said its was rigged when it was happening...and they would vanish back to the abyss once the deal was done. *cough cough*

They have a new stadium about to open...I expect them get some league favoritism again this year. Almost always happens when a new stadium is about to open...problem is the Chargers are moving next year too.

Doinks are going to get screwed....Chiefs are probably looking at some ruff AFCW officiating too.

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:52 AM 08-21-2019
Frank Caliendo as Chucky was pretty damn funny.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:43 PM 08-23-2019
Did the team bus/plane explode yet?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:18 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Did the team bus/plane explode yet?
Please let’s wait til Reerun KC is flying the plane...
[Reply]
lewdog 07:08 AM 08-24-2019
“Who’s with me? Knock on wood.”

Jesus that’s so dumb.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:48 AM 08-24-2019
NEVER put Rice Crispies in your Alpha Bits
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up