ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What's Your Super Bowl Plan?
CaliforniaChief 10:40 PM 01-19-2020
They did it! They made the big game. So I'm curious to know what (if any) plans you have for the game.

Are you staying at home? Chiefs bar? Miami?

Who's invited over? Just family/friends?

What's on the menu?

I'll likely be watching at home just with my immediate family, and I think I'm having Joe's shipped out to enjoy. Curious to hear other ideas though!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:54 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You are a bold man. Two seasons in a row buying SB tickets before the Chiefs make it!
I was going to wait but I found some that I thought were too good to pass up and I could resale if I needed to and be OK...

Bucket list item ready to be checked!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:55 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
I would love to go to Miami but I am not paying 5k each for nose bleed tickets.
The box seats are currently selling for 35k
Can someone tell me what actual face value is?

I believe they are $1500 to $3500 face value...

The get in price around 7 days out is usually about $3500, although Hard Rock is a small venue and it may be more this year.
[Reply]
64 Chief 01:08 PM 01-20-2020
Called my credit card company for approval to buy 3 tickets 7 rows from the field. Been a Chiefs fan for 56 years and proud to be indebted for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:12 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by 64 Chief:
Called my credit card company for approval to buy 3 tickets 7 rows from the field. Been a Chiefs fan for 56 years and proud to be indebted for the Chiefs.
I can only assume that one of those is for me. :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:14 PM 01-20-2020
I love the way the rich live
[Reply]
TLO 01:23 PM 01-20-2020
Sitting in the same spot, wearing the same clothes, drinking the same beverage as I was yesterday.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:07 PM 01-20-2020

[Reply]
Marcellus 02:27 PM 01-20-2020
We have a big SB party every year and I was trying to figure out how to navigate it so that my watching experience doesn't get completely blown. Typically there are a bunch of women talking their heads off the whole time and not watching the game etc...Sexist I know but it's the truth.

Going to put a big TV in our kitchen where the causal fans and non fans can eat and watch commercials etc...and leave the real game watching in the living room on the main TV.

If it gets too bad in the house I'll go out to the garage, been looking for a reason to upgrade to a larger TV out there anyway so think I'll put a 50" out there in the next week. :-)

My garage is kind of man cave anyay.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 02:54 PM 01-20-2020
Contemplating flying down. I can't justify paying 5 grand plus for tickets. I would totally love tailgating and finding some Chiefs fans to watch the game with there. Hoping my wife's boss might have some connections to get me and the wife into the game. If not, going to my parents party barn and have a bunch of non chiefs fans over who WILL root for the Chiefs lol
[Reply]
kysirsoze 03:00 PM 01-20-2020
Flying to KC to watch with family. Gonna stay through Wednesday.... just in case...
[Reply]
DJay23 03:00 PM 01-20-2020
I usually go to Super Bowl parties with friends. I will not this year. I will be watching with my dad in his basement the way we watch every Chiefs game. Because I know that in there he and I can focus on and talk about the game and we won't have to listen to disinterested people have boring conversations about fucking commercials or halftime performances, or ooh can I have the recipe to this taco dip?

The other side of it is, I know that if things aren't going well and some loud mouth antagonizer decides to rile me up that I would have a hard time controlling my anger at that person. And that wouldn't be cool.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:03 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by DJay23:
I usually go to Super Bowl parties with friends. I will not this year. I will be watching with my dad in his basement the way we watch every Chiefs game. Because I know that in there he and I can focus on and talk about the game and we won't have to listen to disinterested people have boring conversations about fucking commercials or halftime performances, or ooh can I have the recipe to this taco dip?

The other side of it is, I know that if things aren't going well and some loud mouth antagonizer decides to rile me up that I would have a hard time controlling my anger at that person. And that wouldn't be cool.

Pretty much how I feel and what I am going to do. I wish my dad was around for this. He died 2 years ago and was a big time Chief fan and would have loved to watch Mahomes. So I am going to watch the game by myself like I have all through the playoffs so not going to change now.
[Reply]
EPodolak 03:51 PM 01-20-2020
Something like the last SB appearance, except no jiggling the antenna on the Curtis Mathes.
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:00 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Something like the last SB appearance, except no jiggling the antenna on the Curtis Mathes.
Lmao, I wasn’t alive then, but as the youngest child in the 70s it was my job to contort myself like an acrobat to find the sweet nectar of the perfect signal.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:37 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by DJay23:
listen to disinterested people have boring conversations about ****ing commercials or halftime performances, or ooh can I have the recipe to this taco dip?
Heh, that was basically my experience with the Chiefs/Texans, which was one reason I knew I had to buy tickets to the AFCCG again.

Hoping the Super Bowl get together will provide more excitement.

Hell, if not watching live or with other people who give a shit, I'd rather watch alone before watching with an unintended party of people.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up