ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 70
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Marriage Question
royr17 07:27 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
Hammock Parties 09:49 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by Chico Diablo:
You're just caught up in an infatuation, III. Take a couple more months to spend every minute with her; sleep with her every night (maybe even pull the twin beds apart for a few days at a time every once in a while); literally take notes on every time you two fight; study those notes; think in great detail about what it would be like to go through that for 10 years EXCEPT every week for that 10 years, the relationship will deteriorate as much as it did in those couple of months; and then get back to us at the end of that couple months...you won't even want to hear the word "marriage".
Shut up.
Hammock Parties 09:49 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Shut up.
Like you have any room to talk.
Skip Towne 09:51 PM 02-20-2005
I'm not going to read this whole thread but III do you even have a job? I've seen that you have hung around daddy's house longer than normal then you are at liberty to go spend three weeks with your sweetie. How do you intend to support? Just curious.
Slayer Diablo 09:52 PM 02-20-2005
Like you have any room to talk.
I got a helluva lot more than you'll ever have, meetpeaker.
FloridaChief 09:52 PM 02-20-2005
You're just caught up in an infatuation, III. Take a couple more months to spend every minute with her; sleep with her every night (maybe even pull the twin beds apart for a few days at a time every once in a while); literally take notes on every time you two fight; study those notes; think in great detail about what it would be like to go through that for 10 years EXCEPT every week for that 10 years, the relationship will deteriorate as much as it did in those couple of months; and then get back to us at the end of that couple months...you won't even want to hear the word "marriage".
I suppose next you'll be giving him driving lessons...
KcMizzou 09:52 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I'm not going to read this whole thread.
You really should. You're missing out...
Slayer Diablo 09:53 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
I suppose next you'll be giving him driving lessons...
Course not, I suck at driving.
Hammock Parties 09:54 PM 02-20-2005
I got a helluva lot more than you'll ever have, meetpeaker.
It's not even halftime, bitch.
KcMizzou 09:56 PM 02-20-2005
literally take notes on every time you two fight; study those notes;
How long can you study : "Holy shit.. this bitch has gone and lost her mind!"
Iowanian 09:57 PM 02-20-2005
I wish I felt like Narating the conversation between III and his chic are having on the phone or ICQ right now....as it appears in my mind.
Slayer Diablo 09:57 PM 02-20-2005
It's not even halftime, bitch.
You've had what, 6 more years than I have? You've accomplished less than I have...just pack your things and move to a different thread, gochiefs.
Bowser 09:58 PM 02-20-2005
Who is going to be the one to bring up the how-to-get-laid thread?

Roy, seriously, you are WAAAY too young to talk marriage. There are drastic changes to people at the ages of 21, 25, and 30. I would suggest going through ALL of those changes before you even start considering settling down. Trust me (and everyone else) on this one.
Dartgod 09:58 PM 02-20-2005
That's absolutely not true. My parents didn't get married until they were in their late 20s and had kids in their early and mid 30s.
Well, there ya go.
Hammock Parties 09:59 PM 02-20-2005
You've had what, 6 more years than I have? You've accomplished less than I have...just pack your things and move to a different thread, gochiefs.
That's because I wasn't even trying for 19 years...wasn't my fault, either, it was my religion.
Bowser 09:59 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
How long can you study : "Holy shit.. this bitch has gone and lost her mind!"
Hahahahahaha!
Page 8 of 70
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up